Wow Ayaan - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

dat does not mean he will go and ask his elder brother to give away his would be wife for a few days.. as if zoya is some commodity 

actually few days  is ayan being a brther to asad..else he can rightfully calim zoya ..for they dont know yet that it is invalid nikaah..

she is married for everyone..asad cant have her..not rt now..unless he wants to diregard the rituals..which he anyways wont do...had they told him she married..he wud have asked for a divorce..he would have for sure..

ayan kaise galat hai?

he got married, he told zoya to forget abt it..

and he knows haseena..

so he is trying to sort the basic problme..that haseena claimed..

according to her asad will not accept this..and she is his relative..BUT once asad does accept this..she will not be left witht hat excuse..so ayan has ocme up with the best solution he cud...

although better wud have been to ask asad to talk to haseena..yet..

I'm waiting that day when dilshad will slap shireen
& yes
KSG rocks man he is awesome
Originally posted by Asya360

I'm waiting that day when dilshad will slap shireen
& yes
KSG rocks man he is awesome

that will be something damn interesting... πŸ˜†
hey ridz
after long time seeing u making a post

all of this s happening cos of zoyas dumbness n stupidity
she ran to save najma but wt ws d end result? najma got married
due to this ayaan nd her accidently got married nd now nikhats rishta is about to break once again due to her stupidity nd dumbness.
she has spoiled everyones life (including herself) above all asad's a guy who never wnted to fall in love fell nd wt she gave in return? pain nd betrayel? why did she had to run on her marriage day? cudnt she do something else?
zoya is not bechari nd she cn never be bechari for me she is d reason for all this mess along with ayaan. she always fall in billi's trap if she wud use her brain a little more such mess shall never happen.
p.s for me asad n humaira r two ppl who requires sympathy at d moment as they r d ones who'll suffer d most due to zoya and ayaan's dumbness

nice post RIZZπŸ‘
i have only one thing to say i hate aayan and her mom πŸ˜‘😑
Ayaan sucks! Asad does not need to do anything for those selfish SOB's! Shirin? I despise her! She is a loser. Zoya? I want to beat her up for EVER leaving the house without telling Asad? She has once again proven she is immature! It is THIS quality in her that gets her into these scrapes! She attracts trouble!!
Asad...STOP being so damned good all the time! My heart breaks for this guy! This is SO damned unfair!! 

Gul you suck too for doing this to a great show! Are you now channeling Ekta and her trash brain?? I thought YOU were the smart one?? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
Fabulous post! Agree with everything you have written. Had credited Ayaan with more sense, he proved today that he is selfish and immature, to keep running to Asad for everything is just not kosher.
agree wid u ...no one n nth can save qh now

Moral of the story : Gul has bad story, bad script, bad twist but good actors but even they cant save the show 

[/QUOTE]
Agree with u that πŸ˜†   Gull is thinking what i m showing  illogical , meaningless twist ,   viewers  watch b'oz of Star cast of the show , but she is wrong 

NOW , INDIAN VIEWERS R INTELLIGENT  , SENSIBLE  N  EMOTIONAL  BUT NOT FULL ...!