Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
oh yeah...me too waiting for monday...cant wait to see DV blushing Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept. 19th: 5 minute ka funda (Page 3)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Thanks anu for ten fabb..update...hope cv's jst maintain the flow...its a fabb story and both the leads are doing complete justice to the roles givcen..jst cant trst sony and cv's yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. its fabulous to read your updates very detailed.  Its like watching the serial again.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemangi0601

yes  today's is the most beautiful episode of this serial,got to see saanchi and dv both admiring each other,and long drive in daddu though failed gave us an awsome market scene..Smile
Every episode is giving us a thought for the day..todays five min funda was great.

Its so auspicious that saachi is wearng her mom's saari when dv sees her first time in saaree and is awwstruck with her beauty.
 can't really wait to watch monday's episodeEmbarrassed

@bold: I agree...and I love that they have a little nugget of wisdom or a thought to think about in every epi...very nice stuffSmile

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunalthebest

Hey anu... soo it was a real treat to watch saachi n dv having a chaai date.. I also mentioned in tanus post about my love for chaii waali scenes n nbt n ktlk.. but the situatns are entirely difrnt.. bt wat to do aadat pad gai MM kii.. coming back it was a very lovely episode..I expected that saachi wud be angry on DV for driving lyk dat n making daddu stop... but she was not at all angry... humm.. frnship has dat power...
n d last scene.. I really admire dis guy for making complicated things so lovely.. atlast saachi ji has sum tym to think for saachi , herself..
altogether a lovely episode..n tanx fr yur analysis.

ps: my name is neetha Smile Smile
frm kerala

Hi Neetha,  yes the chai situations were different in each show...I guess what I love is the simplicity of these scenes cuz they are so rare in Indian TV.

Yes, Saachi doesn't get upset with DV in that sense now since she's accepted his friendship...the way she gave him the keys to Daddu was also nicely done...they drew an interesting contrast...in the previous epi, when DV asks for a return gift and wants the keys to Daddu, Saachi says she won't give him the keys  but coffee pilaa degi...in this epi, after Saachi finds out he got the court date moved, he jokes with Aaji-Naani ki ab toh koi coffee pilaa de, and then Saachi gives him the keys instead...lol

Btw sometimes it looks like DV is openly flirting with her in front of the grandmas and nobody noticesLOL

And Word about how he makes complicated things simple...he has that knack of untying every knot that shows up in Saachi's life...and makes her live in the truest sense of the word.

kunalthebest

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

gr8 written up dear Thumbs Up 

mujee thaa kahee yeeh log dhruv ki naam ko abhi suspensebanake chodegee..baad mai saabko maluum padegaa..paar chaloo good hai..koi suspense nahi rakhaa LOL

Thanks, Nidhi :)

LOL yeah mujhe bhi lagaa they wont' Dhruv's name till later but they've already revealed it...I think it would be nice if Saachi started calling him Dhruv...it sounds better than DV.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karri1555

Nice post AreYaar.  I am new on this forum so do not know anyone by names.  I am Karishma.  I loved your comments but did not get to watch the precap.  Could some one please post it.  
The last two episodes were so endearing.  I just love all SaRuv scenes.  KTLK also had the chai scenes, but the 5 min funda was too good.  Monday seems so far away.

Hi Karishma, Welcome to the forum!  Thanks!

Re: the precap...here is the video

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14wyhr_jlz-precap-19thsept_news

It's basically similar to the promo...just a little bit more is shown of DV being enchanted by Saachi's bangles, and then her beauty when she turns to look a thim.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

hi anu...u r here too...gud...love reading ur posts...i am absolutely loving this show...its a completely charmer actually...

ystrdy's episode was a very very sweet one...specially the 5 minute wala sermon was too gud...u know i love ruslaan's dialogue delivery and i love his smile...

Hey thanks! lol yeah I've been here since day one...I'm quite enjoying the show too...it's very sweet...hoping that quality is maintained.

Ruslan's dialogue delivery is quite good indeed...he pleasantly surprises me from time to time...like even in the promo...the way he says, "Kiska"...very naturally doneThumbs Up

adoremevirgo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.