Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Sept. 19th: 5 minute ka funda (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

AnuHug yesterday's and today's episodes have been so sweet, especially today's Saachi-DV ending scene. I had such a big smile on my face throughout. The signature BG score that starts playing with their moments is so addictive and lifts up the mood. The end scene, even though very different, it kinda took me to MM's chai scene after Pratik incident at hotel Jannat. In both situations, you see the men teaching the women to pause and enjoy their moment even if it is just for a couple of minutes. 
@precap-- Aaah! tell me about that! I so wanted to see that scene!!! but o well, like you said, something to look forward to in next week. I like how they didn't deck up Saachi in something OTT to have DV swoon over her. The sari is simple and she looks simple but pretty. lol @DV's faceLOL he seemed so darn smitten!LOL

by the way, if he's Dhruv Kumar, then wouldn't he be DK and not DV?

Heya Amy...I was hoping you'd drop in yesterday...the night scene was uber cute! lol...and the new promo/precap is so adorable...lol

Re: today's epi...ahh everyone is seeing the MM parallels, haina? I love chai date scenes anyways...lol...there was one in KTLK too...before that show was ruined horribly.

But I felt that the writing in today's scene was particularly sweet cuz it wasn't CONTRIVED...and it didn't follow a specifically consoling path like in the case of the MM post Jannat resort scene...

I loved the natural graph of the scene, the conversation...and the dialogues are just so lovely...they always touch my heart...the simplicity yet depth in them.

Oh I'm also glad that Saachi's sari is simply pretty...although they could have given her a shorter sleeved blouse...oh well I guess they want to play up her age too even though she is quite gorgeous...lol

Word about the smile too...it's so rare these days that a show can GENUINELY leave you with a big smile on your face.

Re: DV...I guess it's just the acronym for his first name...the first and the last letter...so he's DV Kumar I guessConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nymeria

hemangi0601 Groupbie
hemangi0601
hemangi0601

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
yes  today's is the most beautiful episode of this serial,got to see saanchi and dv both admiring each other,and long drive in daddu though failed gave us an awsome market scene..Smile
Every episode is giving us a thought for the day..todays five min funda was great.

Its so auspicious that saachi is wearng her mom's saari when dv sees her first time in saaree and is awwstruck with her beauty.
 can't really wait to watch monday's episodeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
^ Splendid write-up by u, Anu! Clap
Yeah ... the epi was so cute with so many nice scenes b/w DV & Saachi! Embarrassed

AreYaar

kunalthebest IF-Dazzler
kunalthebest
kunalthebest

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hey anu... soo it was a real treat to watch saachi n dv having a chaai date.. I also mentioned in tanus post about my love for chaii waali scenes n nbt n ktlk.. but the situatns are entirely difrnt.. bt wat to do aadat pad gai MM kii.. coming back it was a very lovely episode..I expected that saachi wud be angry on DV for driving lyk dat n making daddu stop... but she was not at all angry... humm.. frnship has dat power...
n d last scene.. I really admire dis guy for making complicated things so lovely.. atlast saachi ji has sum tym to think for saachi , herself..
altogether a lovely episode..n tanx fr yur analysis.

ps: my name is neetha Smile Smile
frm kerala

AreYaar

nidhirohan IF-Sizzlerz
nidhirohan
nidhirohan

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
gr8 written up dear Thumbs Up 

1) The opening scene with the silent exchanges b/w Saachi-DV as she acknowledges and thanks him for his advice which she followed...especially the "Kal ki chinta" line at which DV smiles and does, "Kya baat hai" gestureLOL 

yes Dv aapne tariff suun ki khusi se kya smile de raha thaa Day Dreaming 

2) Big news of the day...finally baaki sab ko DV ka full form pata chalaa...Dhruv KumarLOL...and Saachi was so impressed by his getting the court date moved, he's bestowed with the keys to Daddu...so happy he wasLOL 

mujee thaa kahee yeeh log dhruv ki naam ko abhi suspensebanake chodegee..baad mai saabko maluum padegaa..paar chaloo good hai..koi suspense nahi rakhaa LOL

3) Loved the back story on the sari...Naani had put it out for Prachi but it had to land up in Saachi's hands and she's the one to end up wearing her mother's sari...sweet that this is the sari that will also signal a shift in DV's feelings for her...her mother's blessings being attached to itSmile

achaa huaa saachi ki haath hi aayee saari..prachi dont deserve it...Angry 

4)Keys mili nahi ki DV's only intention is to take Saachi for a driveLOL...I love how he manages to cajole her even as she's busy thinking of a million chores and errands...please please kar ke manaa hi leta hai Saachi koLOL...and the line about "Daddu ko aap ki aadat pad gayi hai" awwLOL

yes keys haath mai aatee hai dhruv ji ekkduum...LOL 

Ofcourse the jeep has to break down and Saachi gets to give an "I told you so" look to DVLOL

5) DV insisting on accompanying her for shopping...btw I think woh colony waale sets mein hi market banaa di in logon neLOL...anyways, shopkeeper bhaiyya mistakes them for a couple...DV's smile and amusement on hearing them being called bhau and Vahini...hilariousLOL...Interesting that neither of them bothered correcting the shopkeeperLOL...Pyaz ke prices must have spun their headsLOL 

yes mujee bhi lagaa..colony wale set ko hi market banaa diyaa LOL aaj nahi tooh kaal bhau aurr vahini hi banaanaa hai naaWinkLOLLOL 

6) DV's insistence on making Saachi have kulhar waali chai...best scene of the epi...beautifully written firstly...the way it's built up...and it was so telling about both characters...Saachi gives in cuz he keeps insisting but even then she's distracted while sipping the tea and tells him to hurry up cuz there is so much to do...he on the other hand talks about how he never drank tea before coming to Panchgani but now something's changed...LOL

yes agreed best scene of the epi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Saachi as usual brings up his age and tells him he has the luxury of being carefree cuz he doesn't have responsibilities...and then there is my fav. moment of the epi...LOVE how this guy replies to her...the whole paanch minute ka funda bit...as she tells him that she doesn't even have five minutes cuz there is too much to do...so he tells her in five minutes, he can sip the tea, enjoy the cool breeze and even listen to her lectures...while she is only going to take tension in five minutes...wasting the chance to enjoy the weather and his good companyLOL

And finally he gets her to agree to TWO minutes...of silence, chai aur aap...such a lovely bit...as Saachi finally finally takes two minutes out for herself...to look around and take in the lovely weather, to enjoy a simple cup of tea...loved the ending bit with the way they turn to look at each other in turns too...beautifully directed scene! 

yes dear very nicely written up and perfectly acted scene by both leads Thumbs Up

And finally precap...lol extension on the fuse promo...DV seems quite bedazzled by her choodiyaan too...and then when she turns to look at him, his expression...sach mein fuse ud gayaLOLLOL...aww man, they had to drag this till next week...I really wanted to watch that scene...but oh well...something to look forward to in next week's epi...today's was still a great oneClap 

yes we  have to wait till monday Ouch monday kaab aayeegaa Ouch

Edited by nidhirohan - 19 September 2013 at 10:05pm

AreYaar

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Nice post Anu. We get totally carried away by Saruv scenes and y'day was the best of the week.

AreYaar

Karri1555 Groupbie
Karri1555
Karri1555

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post AreYaar.  I am new on this forum so do not know anyone by names.  I am Karishma.  I loved your comments but did not get to watch the precap.  Could some one please post it.  
The last two episodes were so endearing.  I just love all SaRuv scenes.  KTLK also had the chai scenes, but the 5 min funda was too good.  Monday seems so far away.

AreYaar

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hi anu...u r here too...gud...love reading ur posts...i am absolutely loving this show...its a completely charmer actually...

ystrdy's episode was a very very sweet one...specially the 5 minute wala sermon was too gud...u know i love ruslaan's dialogue delivery and i love his smile...

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index