Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey anu... soo it was a real treat to watch saachi n dv having a chaai date.. I also mentioned in tanus post about my love for chaii waali scenes n nbt n ktlk.. but the situatns are entirely difrnt.. bt wat to do aadat pad gai MM kii.. coming back it was a very lovely episode..I expected that saachi wud be angry on DV for driving lyk dat n making daddu stop... but she was not at all angry... humm.. frnship has dat power...
n d last scene.. I really admire dis guy for making complicated things so lovely.. atlast saachi ji has sum tym to think for saachi , herself..
altogether a lovely episode..n tanx fr yur analysis.

ps: my name is neetha ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
frm kerala
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
gr8 written up dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

1) The opening scene with the silent exchanges b/w Saachi-DV as she acknowledges and thanks him for his advice which she followed...especially the "Kal ki chinta" line at which DV smiles and does, "Kya baat hai" gesture๐Ÿ˜† 

yes Dv aapne tariff suun ki khusi se kya smile de raha thaa  

2) Big news of the day...finally baaki sab ko DV ka full form pata chalaa...Dhruv Kumar๐Ÿ˜†...and Saachi was so impressed by his getting the court date moved, he's bestowed with the keys to Daddu...so happy he was๐Ÿ˜† 

mujee thaa kahee yeeh log dhruv ki naam ko abhi suspensebanake chodegee..baad mai saabko maluum padegaa..paar chaloo good hai..koi suspense nahi rakhaa ๐Ÿ˜†

3) Loved the back story on the sari...Naani had put it out for Prachi but it had to land up in Saachi's hands and she's the one to end up wearing her mother's sari...sweet that this is the sari that will also signal a shift in DV's feelings for her...her mother's blessings being attached to it๐Ÿ˜Š

achaa huaa saachi ki haath hi aayee saari..prachi dont deserve it...๐Ÿ˜ก 

4)Keys mili nahi ki DV's only intention is to take Saachi for a drive๐Ÿ˜†...I love how he manages to cajole her even as she's busy thinking of a million chores and errands...please please kar ke manaa hi leta hai Saachi ko๐Ÿ˜†...and the line about "Daddu ko aap ki aadat pad gayi hai" aww๐Ÿ˜†

yes keys haath mai aatee hai dhruv ji ekkduum...๐Ÿ˜† 

Ofcourse the jeep has to break down and Saachi gets to give an "I told you so" look to DV๐Ÿ˜†

5) DV insisting on accompanying her for shopping...btw I think woh colony waale sets mein hi market banaa di in logon ne๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, shopkeeper bhaiyya mistakes them for a couple...DV's smile and amusement on hearing them being called bhau and Vahini...hilarious๐Ÿ˜†...Interesting that neither of them bothered correcting the shopkeeper๐Ÿ˜†...Pyaz ke prices must have spun their heads๐Ÿ˜† 

yes mujee bhi lagaa..colony wale set ko hi market banaa diyaa ๐Ÿ˜† aaj nahi tooh kaal bhau aurr vahini hi banaanaa hai naa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

6) DV's insistence on making Saachi have kulhar waali chai...best scene of the epi...beautifully written firstly...the way it's built up...and it was so telling about both characters...Saachi gives in cuz he keeps insisting but even then she's distracted while sipping the tea and tells him to hurry up cuz there is so much to do...he on the other hand talks about how he never drank tea before coming to Panchgani but now something's changed...๐Ÿ˜†

yes agreed best scene of the epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Saachi as usual brings up his age and tells him he has the luxury of being carefree cuz he doesn't have responsibilities...and then there is my fav. moment of the epi...LOVE how this guy replies to her...the whole paanch minute ka funda bit...as she tells him that she doesn't even have five minutes cuz there is too much to do...so he tells her in five minutes, he can sip the tea, enjoy the cool breeze and even listen to her lectures...while she is only going to take tension in five minutes...wasting the chance to enjoy the weather and his good company๐Ÿ˜†

And finally he gets her to agree to TWO minutes...of silence, chai aur aap...such a lovely bit...as Saachi finally finally takes two minutes out for herself...to look around and take in the lovely weather, to enjoy a simple cup of tea...loved the ending bit with the way they turn to look at each other in turns too...beautifully directed scene! 

yes dear very nicely written up and perfectly acted scene by both leads ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And finally precap...lol extension on the fuse promo...DV seems quite bedazzled by her choodiyaan too...and then when she turns to look at him, his expression...sach mein fuse ud gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...aww man, they had to drag this till next week...I really wanted to watch that scene...but oh well...something to look forward to in next week's epi...today's was still a great one๐Ÿ‘ 

yes we  have to wait till monday  monday kaab aayeegaa 

Edited by nidhirohan - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Anu. We get totally carried away by Saruv scenes and y'day was the best of the week.
Karri1555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post AreYaar.  I am new on this forum so do not know anyone by names.  I am Karishma.  I loved your comments but did not get to watch the precap.  Could some one please post it.  
The last two episodes were so endearing.  I just love all SaRuv scenes.  KTLK also had the chai scenes, but the 5 min funda was too good.  Monday seems so far away.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi anu...u r here too...gud...love reading ur posts...i am absolutely loving this show...its a completely charmer actually...

ystrdy's episode was a very very sweet one...specially the 5 minute wala sermon was too gud...u know i love ruslaan's dialogue delivery and i love his smile...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah...me too waiting for monday...cant wait to see DV blushing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks anu for ten fabb..update...hope cv's jst maintain the flow...its a fabb story and both the leads are doing complete justice to the roles givcen..jst cant trst sony and cv's yaar..
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. its fabulous to read your updates very detailed.  Its like watching the serial again.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemangi0601

yes  today's is the most beautiful episode of this serial,got to see saanchi and dv both admiring each other,and long drive in daddu though failed gave us an awsome market scene..๐Ÿ˜Š

Every episode is giving us a thought for the day..todays five min funda was great.

Its so auspicious that saachi is wearng her mom's saari when dv sees her first time in saaree and is awwstruck with her beauty.
 can't really wait to watch monday's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold: I agree...and I love that they have a little nugget of wisdom or a thought to think about in every epi...very nice stuff๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunalthebest

Hey anu... soo it was a real treat to watch saachi n dv having a chaai date.. I also mentioned in tanus post about my love for chaii waali scenes n nbt n ktlk.. but the situatns are entirely difrnt.. bt wat to do aadat pad gai MM kii.. coming back it was a very lovely episode..I expected that saachi wud be angry on DV for driving lyk dat n making daddu stop... but she was not at all angry... humm.. frnship has dat power...
n d last scene.. I really admire dis guy for making complicated things so lovely.. atlast saachi ji has sum tym to think for saachi , herself..
altogether a lovely episode..n tanx fr yur analysis.

ps: my name is neetha ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
frm kerala

Hi Neetha,  yes the chai situations were different in each show...I guess what I love is the simplicity of these scenes cuz they are so rare in Indian TV.

Yes, Saachi doesn't get upset with DV in that sense now since she's accepted his friendship...the way she gave him the keys to Daddu was also nicely done...they drew an interesting contrast...in the previous epi, when DV asks for a return gift and wants the keys to Daddu, Saachi says she won't give him the keys  but coffee pilaa degi...in this epi, after Saachi finds out he got the court date moved, he jokes with Aaji-Naani ki ab toh koi coffee pilaa de, and then Saachi gives him the keys instead...lol

Btw sometimes it looks like DV is openly flirting with her in front of the grandmas and nobody notices๐Ÿ˜†

And Word about how he makes complicated things simple...he has that knack of untying every knot that shows up in Saachi's life...and makes her live in the truest sense of the word.