Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Sept. 19th: 5 minute ka funda

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Two back to back sweeet episodes! Koi kaala teeka lagaao...nazar na lag jaaye is show ko😆😆

Lovely episode! Simple, sweet moments sprinkled throughout!  With an absolutely ADORABLE Saachi-Dhruv scene in the end!

Bits I loved:

1) The opening scene with the silent exchanges b/w Saachi-DV as she acknowledges and thanks him for his advice which she followed...especially the "Kal ki chinta" line at which DV smiles and does, "Kya baat hai" gesture😆

2) Big news of the day...finally baaki sab ko DV ka full form pata chalaa...Dhruv Kumar😆...and Saachi was so impressed by his getting the court date moved, he's bestowed with the keys to Daddu...so happy he was😆

3) Loved the back story on the sari...Naani had put it out for Prachi but it had to land up in Saachi's hands and she's the one to end up wearing her mother's sari...sweet that this is the sari that will also signal a shift in DV's feelings for her...her mother's blessings being attached to it😊

4)Keys mili nahi ki DV's only intention is to take Saachi for a drive😆...I love how he manages to cajole her even as she's busy thinking of a million chores and errands...please please kar ke manaa hi leta hai Saachi ko😆...and the line about "Daddu ko aap ki aadat pad gayi hai" aww😆

Ofcourse the jeep has to break down and Saachi gets to give an "I told you so" look to DV😆

5) DV insisting on accompanying her for shopping...btw I think woh colony waale sets mein hi market banaa di in logon ne😆...anyways, shopkeeper bhaiyya mistakes them for a couple...DV's smile and amusement on hearing them being called bhau and Vahini...hilarious😆...Interesting that neither of them bothered correcting the shopkeeper😆...Pyaz ke prices must have spun their heads😆

6) DV's insistence on making Saachi have kulhar waali chai...best scene of the epi...beautifully written firstly...the way it's built up...and it was so telling about both characters...Saachi gives in cuz he keeps insisting but even then she's distracted while sipping the tea and tells him to hurry up cuz there is so much to do...he on the other hand talks about how he never drank tea before coming to Panchgani but now something's changed...😆

Saachi as usual brings up his age and tells him he has the luxury of being carefree cuz he doesn't have responsibilities...and then there is my fav. moment of the epi...LOVE how this guy replies to her...the whole paanch minute ka funda bit...as she tells him that she doesn't even have five minutes cuz there is too much to do...so he tells her in five minutes, he can sip the tea, enjoy the cool breeze and even listen to her lectures...while she is only going to take tension in five minutes...wasting the chance to enjoy the weather and his good company😆

And finally he gets her to agree to TWO minutes...of silence, chai aur aap...such a lovely bit...as Saachi finally finally takes two minutes out for herself...to look around and take in the lovely weather, to enjoy a simple cup of tea...loved the ending bit with the way they turn to look at each other in turns too...beautifully directed scene!

And finally precap...lol extension on the fuse promo...DV seems quite bedazzled by her choodiyaan too...and then when she turns to look at him, his expression...sach mein fuse ud gaya😆😆...aww man, they had to drag this till next week...I really wanted to watch that scene...but oh well...something to look forward to in next week's epi...today's was still a great one👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
The end scene was just too sweet, loved the episode
Great write up :-)
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

beautiful post to go with the lovely episode Anu👍🏼
watched it again on tv and enjoyed every bit of it...big kaala hara neela saare teeke lagao is show ko, hayye kahin meri hi nazar na lag jaaye😆
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Outstanding post...
I've got to see this episode and Dhruv is a great character well enacted by the actor!!!!
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful post. I am really loving this show day by day. It has such a real setting with beautiful characterizations that allows the audience to relate with each and every scene. 
Coming to today's episode my favorite scene was the chai one where DV convinces Saachi to drink the chai without worrying about anything and just enjoying life as it is in that moment. The way DV kept admiring her was so cute. I must admit Ruslaan is doing an awesome job(I love this guy already). 
Just can't wait to see how their love story unfolds and how they would face the complexities that are going to come their way.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu🤗 yesterday's and today's episodes have been so sweet, especially today's Saachi-DV ending scene. I had such a big smile on my face throughout. The signature BG score that starts playing with their moments is so addictive and lifts up the mood. The end scene, even though very different, it kinda took me to MM's chai scene after Pratik incident at hotel Jannat. In both situations, you see the men teaching the women to pause and enjoy their moment even if it is just for a couple of minutes. 
@precap-- Aaah! tell me about that! I so wanted to see that scene!!! but o well, like you said, something to look forward to in next week. I like how they didn't deck up Saachi in something OTT to have DV swoon over her. The sari is simple and she looks simple but pretty. lol @DV's face😆 he seemed so darn smitten!😆

by the way, if he's Dhruv Kumar, then wouldn't he be DK and not DV?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Jaymaa, Siddhi, Anu_4U, Hinz, Slexie4eva: Thanks, guys :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nymeria

Anu🤗 yesterday's and today's episodes have been so sweet, especially today's Saachi-DV ending scene. I had such a big smile on my face throughout. The signature BG score that starts playing with their moments is so addictive and lifts up the mood. The end scene, even though very different, it kinda took me to MM's chai scene after Pratik incident at hotel Jannat. In both situations, you see the men teaching the women to pause and enjoy their moment even if it is just for a couple of minutes. 

@precap-- Aaah! tell me about that! I so wanted to see that scene!!! but o well, like you said, something to look forward to in next week. I like how they didn't deck up Saachi in something OTT to have DV swoon over her. The sari is simple and she looks simple but pretty. lol @DV's face😆 he seemed so darn smitten!😆

by the way, if he's Dhruv Kumar, then wouldn't he be DK and not DV?

Heya Amy...I was hoping you'd drop in yesterday...the night scene was uber cute! lol...and the new promo/precap is so adorable...lol

Re: today's epi...ahh everyone is seeing the MM parallels, haina? I love chai date scenes anyways...lol...there was one in KTLK too...before that show was ruined horribly.

But I felt that the writing in today's scene was particularly sweet cuz it wasn't CONTRIVED...and it didn't follow a specifically consoling path like in the case of the MM post Jannat resort scene...

I loved the natural graph of the scene, the conversation...and the dialogues are just so lovely...they always touch my heart...the simplicity yet depth in them.

Oh I'm also glad that Saachi's sari is simply pretty...although they could have given her a shorter sleeved blouse...oh well I guess they want to play up her age too even though she is quite gorgeous...lol

Word about the smile too...it's so rare these days that a show can GENUINELY leave you with a big smile on your face.

Re: DV...I guess it's just the acronym for his first name...the first and the last letter...so he's DV Kumar I guess😕😆
hemangi0601 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes  today's is the most beautiful episode of this serial,got to see saanchi and dv both admiring each other,and long drive in daddu though failed gave us an awsome market scene..😊
Every episode is giving us a thought for the day..todays five min funda was great.

Its so auspicious that saachi is wearng her mom's saari when dv sees her first time in saaree and is awwstruck with her beauty.
 can't really wait to watch monday's episode😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Splendid write-up by u, Anu! 👏
Yeah ... the epi was so cute with so many nice scenes b/w DV & Saachi! 😳