Two back to back sweeet episodes! Koi kaala teeka lagaao...nazar na lag jaaye is show ko
Lovely episode! Simple, sweet moments sprinkled throughout! With an absolutely ADORABLE Saachi-Dhruv scene in the end!
Bits I loved:
1) The opening scene with the silent exchanges b/w Saachi-DV as she acknowledges and thanks him for his advice which she followed...especially the "Kal ki chinta" line at which DV smiles and does, "Kya baat hai" gesture
2) Big news of the day...finally baaki sab ko DV ka full form pata chalaa...Dhruv Kumar
...and Saachi was so impressed by his getting the court date moved, he's bestowed with the keys to Daddu...so happy he was
3) Loved the back story on the sari...Naani had put it out for Prachi but it had to land up in Saachi's hands and she's the one to end up wearing her mother's sari...sweet that this is the sari that will also signal a shift in DV's feelings for her...her mother's blessings being attached to it
4)Keys mili nahi ki DV's only intention is to take Saachi for a drive
...I love how he manages to cajole her even as she's busy thinking of a million chores and errands...please please kar ke manaa hi leta hai Saachi ko
...and the line about "Daddu ko aap ki aadat pad gayi hai" aww
Ofcourse the jeep has to break down and Saachi gets to give an "I told you so" look to DV
5) DV insisting on accompanying her for shopping...btw I think woh colony waale sets mein hi market banaa di in logon ne
...anyways, shopkeeper bhaiyya mistakes them for a couple...DV's smile and amusement on hearing them being called bhau and Vahini...hilarious
...Interesting that neither of them bothered correcting the shopkeeper
...Pyaz ke prices must have spun their heads
6) DV's insistence on making Saachi have kulhar waali chai...best scene of the epi...beautifully written firstly...the way it's built up...and it was so telling about both characters...Saachi gives in cuz he keeps insisting but even then she's distracted while sipping the tea and tells him to hurry up cuz there is so much to do...he on the other hand talks about how he never drank tea before coming to Panchgani but now something's changed...
Saachi as usual brings up his age and tells him he has the luxury of being carefree cuz he doesn't have responsibilities...and then there is my fav. moment of the epi...LOVE how this guy replies to her...the whole paanch minute ka funda bit...as she tells him that she doesn't even have five minutes cuz there is too much to do...so he tells her in five minutes, he can sip the tea, enjoy the cool breeze and even listen to her lectures...while she is only going to take tension in five minutes...wasting the chance to enjoy the weather and his good company
And finally he gets her to agree to TWO minutes...of silence, chai aur aap...such a lovely bit...as Saachi finally finally takes two minutes out for herself...to look around and take in the lovely weather, to enjoy a simple cup of tea...loved the ending bit with the way they turn to look at each other in turns too...beautifully directed scene!
And finally precap...lol extension on the fuse promo...DV seems quite bedazzled by her choodiyaan too...and then when she turns to look at him, his expression...sach mein fuse ud gaya
...aww man, they had to drag this till next week...I really wanted to watch that scene...but oh well...something to look forward to in next week's epi...today's was still a great one