IPKKND SS:Lessons in love Thread 1 ch 1-10 (link to new thread pg1) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting start
continue soon
Oh no Khushi failed..she needed the education to become her own woman one day as she has a husband who is no husband as he married her for a trivial reason as to keep his precious family happy and to carry on with mistress on the side..who has left him at the first opportunity and married someone else. In all this not once did he think about the innocent teenager he is marrying who has no life experience to understand him or cope with him. He did't think when one day she finds out what he did how will she feel.

Khushi in selfless way looks after Arnav while he was not well and was not able to look after himself and looks like she did't prepare for her exams while running around him.
Anjali is nice, supportive and loves Khushi I hope she will help Khushi as she is going to need it.

Awesome start...I love all your stories.. You know that.
In this one too Arnav is unfeeling, hard and temperamental person but to top it all had no intention to be faithful to Khushi as he was taking the wedding vows.

Please continue soon. Thanks for the PM

Just to let you know that I am travelling from mid Oct to mid Nov, do wont be able to comment in that period. Pls don't remove me from your PM list.

Updated my comment on page 1
loved the start
plz update soon
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
very good concept ...your stories are always different
very nice...
w8ng for next..!!
did everyone except khushi know abt lavanya?!! arnav sure has guts, no shame!
Arnav was using a young innocent 18 year old girl for his own disgusting agendas.. Thats extremely cheap,even keeping his character in mind..why was he scarring and breaking a naive girl for life when he could have easily found another girl knowingly accommodating to his lifestyle? Cheating is unforgivable as it is but Khushi is barely grown up and is already unaware of the injustice she is being served.Thats low even for a ruthless uncaring businessman.
Loved it
Nice concept
Thanks for pm
Wow a new story, can't wait to read further.

The title of the story got me so excited, lol.

Loving the concept and storyline, it's sounds very interesting and I'm sure with your writing abilities we will not be left disappointed. 

The first chapter was brilliant and fantastic, a awesome read.

It's a shame Arnav had Lavanya as his mistress, I'm so glad she has got married. 

Can't wait for Arnav to make the effort to get too know Khushi and finally a take a journey with his innocent wife towards love. 

The pre cap looks awesome especially Aman's advice to Arnav about Khushi it's spot on, awww it's a shame Khushi has failed her exams. 

Loved the start of the story, eager to read the next part.

Thanks for the PM xx

Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago