Chhan Chhan

~ || Chhanchhan bids Good-Bye with 100 Episodes || ~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 20

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
it's over??????  I had no idea the show had been cancelled!  I am one week behind in the episides.  
well crap!  The last few weeks I had really started liking the show more.  

Ever since the truth came out between Chanchan and her MIL, the show was getting better.  

I will miss the show and Sanaya!  

I am so disappointed.  Sony channel has made a HUGE mistake!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-immiraSummer99-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ || Chhanchhan bids Good-Bye with 100 Episodes || ~ (Page 5)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnysn

sunnysn

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

We thought a lot of things that you will never forget, as we never forget the day, forgotten by us. I know I'm not a very good recorder, but I like to look back than anyone own come to the road, I not only look back, Zhuzu, then time is still under my hand vigorously and 4runescapegold website ran forward. You give me a tear, I'll see you all oceans and if God wants to destroy a person must first make it crazy crazy for so long I can not put me why God destroyed. Those engraved in the chair behind the love , will not like the cement on the flowers, out of no wind, the lonely forest in March of this sad and beautiful, thin from my youth in the horse, and had, through Corydalis, through the kapok, hidden when passing through the sorrows and joys and impermanence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--Alina.

Summer99

Goldie

Summer99

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Best wishes to the entire crew and cast especially Sanaya Irani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-kbtr-Alina.

pannagam

Groupbie

pannagam

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged

-Koeli_Appy-kbtr-Alina.

arshirupa

IF-Stunnerz

arshirupa

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
miss u sanaya

-Koeli_Appy-kbtr-Alina.

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
A lovely thread Alina
Chhanchhan was a show i enjoyed in bits and part but the best thing was that was able to see Sanaya Irani on screen 
Sanaya Irani as usual was good  and acted very well within the script provided
Supriya pathak Hats off, i will miss her facial expressions she was very good in it
Some episodes were exceptionally well , Chhanchhan umben face off were always the scene to watch for
Really loved the Rain dance No, Sanaya And anuj looked and danced very well
Anuj Sachdeva entry made the show more likable , so special thanks to him as well
Best wishes t o the rest of the actors Anang Desai, Rajiv Kumaar,Rohini Bannerji, Deepti Dyani,Romanch Mehta, Anushre Bathla,Jimit Trivedi,Vivida Kriti,Arvind Vaidya,Dheeraj Mighlani and Anjali Mukhi.

Edited by khoshidarling - 21 September 2013 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-kbtrGuinea-Alina.

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Absolutely awesome post ! 
Well Channchann in my opinion was Sony's way of doing a saas bahu concept to " compete " with the No.1 show on Indian TV Smile . It was a short but interesting journey with more downers than positives as far as the show is concerned but I am oh so glad that I got to see sanaya on my tv weekly for 4 days for about 6 months this year. She is the best female actor for me on indian TV and lights up the screen with her mere presence . I smile when she smiles and i feel bad when she cries ...she is a doll. 

Positives : SI and supriyaji , the steller ensemble cast and ofcourse the new manav Anuj. The concept wasn't regressive and their was not much of  rona-dhona , the show had a nice breezy feel to it. 

Negatives : the first male lead was a disaster , put off most of the audience , weak conceptualisation and execution and very average script and dialogues. 

I wish everyone the very best for their future especially the ensemble cast of CC as they were very good and always in character . For the channel , pls work on your storylines and shows ...donot make the mistake that you did with CC . 

Lastly Ms sanaya sunshine irani , the reason I am in IF ...thankyou for the awesome return gift to all us fans on your birthday ...look forward to seeing you on tv soon. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-kbtrMesmerizingSanz-Marie--Alina.

-Marie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Marie-

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Wonderful Thread !! Enjoyed Sanaya irani as ChhanChhan a lot !! <3 Waiting for her comeback in something grand now !!

-Koeli_Appy-kbtr-Alina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top