Chhan Chhan

~ || Chhanchhan bids Good-Bye with 100 Episodes || ~ - Page 3

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats to all the cast and crew of Chhanchhan! I had a lot of expectations for the show and somewhere between concept and execution they lost some of the audience unfortunately, but as always Sanaya Irani was superb in her portrayal and i loved her in the show. 

Sanaya is immensely watchable and natural onscreen and is the best actress on indian television right now. I hope all the actors move onto even bigger and better things and find success and i hope Sanaya's amazing talent is utilised to the fullest in her next role! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I am an international non-Indian viewer of Chhanchhan.
Chhanchhan the show is an intelligent and logical concept for a show.
Very talented supporting cast, each played their character very well.
Concept of the story started off well but fell short of viewer expectation.

Sanaya, brilliant as expected, the perfect Chhanchhan...the character..  i am a fan and will follow her to her next show.
The makers failed to utilize her talents and I am happy that she gets to move on.  Good experience for her...I am sure she learnt a few new things from this experience.
Anuj, a welcome new Manav, kudos to the actor, won the hearts and respect of the viewers.

Wish all the cast much success with their future ventures.

vivekpal22 thumbnail
get unlimited bolliwood mp3 songs without any advertisement.
Please vivist http://www.funindia.co.in. Its awasome and not added any unusual adds. great site try it.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
First of all, beautiful thread girls <3 I don't think I've ever seen an adieu post on an global announcement. This is surely something :)

Where do I begin from...the show that was so highly promoted, the show that marked Sanaya's comeback , after her popular role Khushi. For me I opened up to CC at once and thereby there was no looking back for me. Honestly speaking if it was some other actress, it wouldn't have been the same. Sanaya bought life to ChhanChhan <3 In no time I got addicted to the show and soon enough, the only show I followed religiously. Yes, ChhanChhan has seen it's ups and downs...been in a lot of controversies..but all these petty things didn't affect me in any way. Only watched it for her anyway. But a point came, when I started relating to all characters of the show. I was hooked..

I'm so glad Anuj made his entry is early June, he was literally the life saviour, him and Sanaya are definitely one of the best onscreen pairs we have today. Unfortunately, their chemistry wasn't explored enough as this show has never been a love story..but nevertheless, whatever scenes these two had together was a very good watch. I wish them all the very best and hope some production houses give their pair a try.

The USP of the show was Umaben and ChhanChhan scenes. The two brilliant actresses were excellent in their respective scenes and together they were brilliant. Wish Sanaya and her get to work together in future as well. I will miss this show terribly as I am an ardent fan and will always be. Sadly realistic shows don't work anymore. But for me CC was awesome, wish it could have continued longer. But I guess All's well that ends well ❤️ Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
-Saba- thumbnail
wonderful thread..❤️
i just love the layout..❤️
thank U so much to make this thread.
will surly miss ChhanChhan.
i enjoyed it a lot.loved the chemistry between main couple.
Sanaya Irani U rocks..❤️

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post ! Chanchan was a very good, sad that its ended . I'l miss d shw. Hope to see u soon n a new shw sanaya 🤗
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Intelligent concept, but lacked the oomp.

Great Cast!!

Sanaya, the only reason I watch Indian TV.
Anuj, should have there from the beginning.

Team Chhanchhan, Thank you for Chhanchhan.

Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wish it would have been on for longer!
arushiashvik thumbnail
nice thread
will miss cc
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it's over??????  I had no idea the show had been cancelled!  I am one week behind in the episides.  
well crap!  The last few weeks I had really started liking the show more.  

Ever since the truth came out between Chanchan and her MIL, the show was getting better.  

I will miss the show and Sanaya!  

I am so disappointed.  Sony channel has made a HUGE mistake!