*~**~||Happy Birthday- Ayaz Ahmed "Limit Ka Gunda"||*~**~

Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Ladies n Gentlemen... Boys n Girls...🤗 🤗

Thinking What am i going to talk about...?

*Ahem Ahem*😉

Remember what date is it? Nope? *Slapping my head* It's 24th September. The day when a beautiful Mummygave birth to a Tapori and told him that,"Jao Beta ye sari dunia ki Girls Teri Dhol hai...Jao Bajao!"But our Gunda is "Limit Ka Gunda" So he said, "Nahi Mummy! main sab ki hi, i mean main boys ki bhi bajauga!"  🤣 

You know guys "Bhai giri"😆 

So let's celebrate our  LIMIT KA GUNDA's aka Raghu Bhai aka Raghunath Nayak aka Chintu aka Ayaz aka Ayazu's Br'day, A very Happy Birthday to our lovely guy!😃

Ayaz Ahmed !

Here's 
A poem dedicated just to you😉. Purely mine if u find it sweet, cute nd super awesome😃, if not then its not mine😆 haha kidding'

May success kiss you every time.
May health keep you fit every day.
May love make its presence every minute.
And may happiness engulf you every second,😊

And your face is always fresh and pure like early morning dew.
This birthday I promise you a great gift,
To make you happy and let your spirits lift.😉 

I adore you just the way you look up to me, 
Our bondage and love is for all to see 
You are funny and kind, 
Sometimes I feel you are out of your mind..😆  

But you are my only admire 
And the favorite of me  
It's your birthday today,⭐️  
And you are going to be surprised in every way. 
Happy birthday to my dearest!😃 🤗  

-(Piya aka lizadavidmm) me😳  

Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya_Malik thumbnail

He was born on September 24th, 1986 ,
brought up in Howrah and stayed in Kolkata for 20 years. He did his schooling from St Thomas Church School. Art and literature were always in his blood.😉 Though he didn't fulfill his father's dream of becoming a lawyer, but now his father is proud of his actor son😃

And He become 27 year old thus ...

He loves Biryani.

He is always humble. 

Even though extremely famous.

He is crazy about Sport Bikes.

He loves his parents very much.

He has an amazing sense of humour.

He looks hot in everything he wears.

He is so good dam adorable Day Dreaming.

He essays all his on screen roles perfectly!

He says that his soul mate should to be calm nature.

He has always keen to grasp information from Google.

His interest in Cooking and writing Poetries, Drawing.

He maintains a good relationship with all her co-stars.

Nature can easily impress Ayaz , he likes just simplity.

He likes Firangi Paani and with colleagues - Chai-Coffee. 

He has the different voice, He is a very determined person.

His amazing on screen chemistry with his Co-Star Nikita Sharma.

He is a very cute and fearless guy! His mother calls him Ayazu!

He says he is a professionally liar and personally, illustrator.

He interacts with us, his fans as like we are his very dear friends.

Always Chirpy and energetic, Never fails to put a smile on your face.

He is trained in Martial Arts. and National Champion in Martial Arts.

He believe in destiny, but moreover, he believe in the Law of Attraction

He does not care what the haters have to say as he knows he has fans who love and adore him

He  is a BIG prankster, and his most common target happens to be anybody on the set.

He is a die-hard fan of Aamir Khan and he happens to be his inspiration when it comes to new trending thing.

He is the one and only person who could have played 'Limit Ka Gunda -Raghu' in Do Dil Ek Jaan...He was made for this role. 

Ayaz Ahmed was In 10th std, when he got a first prize in British Council Drama Festival Kolkata.😊

He shot to fame from the show "MTV Roadies". He was last seen making an appearance in SAB TV's' laughter riot show, "I Love My India".😃 

Ayaz essayed a small role in Balaji's Kitani Mohabbat Hai, followed by DJ's Meri Toh Lag Gayi Naukari, a show which came to an abrupt end within a few months of its launch.😃 He also played the role of Pulkit in Ishaan.

He also has done a commercial for Pepsi opposite Ranbir Kapoor. And now Ayaz is all set to be a part of Life OK new show Do Dil Ek Jaan to play lead role of Raghu.😉

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5bS4IKfdFtE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gbVZOlvESlU[/YOUTUBE]

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Ayaaz
Hmm, so aaj kisi kaa bday hain...I wonder who's???😕 Arre silly me, its ur B'day😆 I am going to blabber long, but all can rest...first, Happy belated B'day dear, wish u all the best in life. Hope u achieve all things u want in life. God bless u.

Maine tumhe pehle kab dekha tha??😕 Ummm...DDEJ promos mein...yeah yeah i know u had done other shows too, par kya karoon, main hoon hi itni lazy, only watch some limited shows in limited channels😡 But now i am seriously regretting it I am telling u... how on earth I missed u? Its not about only ur handsome feature   Its about ur screen presence, ur acting...everything about u.  U know the thing I loved the most in promos??? Raghu and Antara running toward each other and Raghu shouting  ANTARA !!!!! Gosh, its heart touching. I knew right then I will follow this show...I am doing the same till, and hopefully will continue to do in future. though I miss sometimes the episodes, but I try to catch up updates...in the earlier episodes , ur acting as Limit ka Gunda, the rough and tough bhai...wow, I loved it all! And now Raghu is changing little little in show...I am loving this too.

Ab aapke tarif mein kya kahoon janaab? Hum to puri kitab likh sakte hain😆 But I am stopping right here my blabbering and drooling, Arre, apko bakiyo ke wishes bhi to padne hain, right? Kafi hain line mein😉   

Again, Happy B'day Ayaaz. Hope God always stays with u, but I wont say bhgawan tumhari har icha puri kare...u are urself capable of doing that.😊 U are doing this now, and i believe u will continue to achieve many success in life with ur hard works. 

Best Wishes, 

Happy birthday Ayaz aka Raghu! Hope you have a great day and wishing you the best in everything that you do.. You have been a pleasure to watch and can't wait to see what more you can bring to the screen, you absolutely rock as Raghu and are really funny and cute in your interviews! Love you and your work keep it up..May Allah grant you with all the happiness and sucess.. Have fun on your special day cuz you deserve it :) 

Happy Birthday

To my true love ayaz 

Who will be so dear to me 

Untill the end!

Jolly may

This day appear

Leading you

To happy year!

Joy is yours,

Wish is mine,

May your days

Will always shine!

Have a party all night long, 

On your big day 

It cant be wrong!

Happy birthday Ayaz 

Happy Birthday Ayaz!

May your special day be as wonderful as you are!

You are an amazing person, and you deserve all the best things in life.

It's hard to find down-to-earth people like you!

You have made a very unique place in my heart with your outstanding performance as Raghu!

Keep rocking, keep being yourself.

And I'll keep loving you!

Have a great time!

ILoveYou <333

Many Many Happy Returen of The Day 

Wish You Very Happy Birthday Dear Ayaz Ahmed

May God Bless With Your All Seccess

Love You So Much Dear 

Very Very Happy Birthday To You Ayaz aka Raghu 'Limit Ka Gunda'

Dear Ayaz,

Wishing you a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are truly an amazing actor and a wonderful person. I absolutely love the way that you bring Raghu to life on our screens, portraying him with pure perfection. I think that you are a brilliant actor. For the few months that you have been on our screens has made me love you even more. I am proud to be a fan of yours and I hope that you continue to find success in everything you do in life. My love and respect increases for you with each passing day. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world. I hope that you enjoy this day and continue to entertain us.

Love, Kiret         

OMG! It's 24th september yaani apna LIMIT KA GUNDA ke HAPPY wala Birthday!! 

I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  Ok now the wishing part!

Many many happy returns of the day Ayaz and hope you have many more.! Have a blast and may God bless you. 

God it's your 27th birthday. My best wishes are with you for your future. You are amazing as Raghu in DDEJ and thanks a lot for entertaining us with ur fabolous acting skills. You are in my TOP 10 best actors list. You are so talented and i hope you gain a lot more success in future. 

Love you from the bottom of my heart and I'll always love you!  (koi shak  )

Lastly, be happy, healthy, safe and always keep smiling. 

Once again Happy Birthday!

-From your die hard fan-

-Mally

Hey Ayaz

How are you doing, dude? I have to say you are one upcoming super star with your hot good looks and amazing talent.

Wish you a very happy birthday and may you achieve success in life.

Best Wishes

Diva

24th Sep...The Best day of the year...you know why  Ayaz...Because it's your birthday sweetheart...A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY..May this birthday brings you all the happiness, joy and success in your life...I don't know whether u r going to see this msg  or not...but I know god will surly listen to my prayers and will give all the prosperity to you...You are a gem of a person...I just love u a lot... I wish I could wish you in person also...Never the less...My best wishes are always be with you. I wish you nothing but the best on your special day... I am infinitely grateful that I came to know you ...I love you and adore u like anything..You are an amazing actor, frnd and so nice human being...Please be lyk this forever...Meeting you in real is my dream, hope it will soon comes true...But Today is your day Ayaz and I would like to ask god to give you as much years to live as he can..May u have all day joy your heart can hold. All the smiles a day can bring. All the blessings a life can unfold. May u have gods best in everything.. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Live it like a king! And this leaves me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :)

Lots and Lots of Love

Geet

Your true Admirer

Twitter Id : geetasingh1988

AYAZ AHMED!

Many Many happy returns of the day. I admire you so much as Raghu as well as Ayaz because you are a great human being. There's nothing more attractive than talent and ambition - and you got bucket-loads of both, making you so perfect! you're funny, friendly and laid-back - something which makes you very, very attractive. There's no one like you in this world.

You are the most amazing actor I've ever seen. You bring life to the character of Raghu and i consider you as one of the finest actor on the planet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAZ 

Rima (London)

A Very Happy Birthday to Ayaz Ahmed

🥳
I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness. Wish you Happy Birthday
u r 1 year older now,1 year smarter now, 1 year bigger now, and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes

~~ Happy Birthday ~~

luv 
Abhinisha 

Prohor Shesher Aloy Ranga Shedin Chaitra Mash...

Tomar Chokhe Dekhechilam Amar Shorbonash...

Sei Bikaler Sonar aloy Bhoruk tomar Jibon...

Ajjke Tomai Janai Onek Onek Oobinondon...

Many Many Happy returns of the Day Ayaz & hoping for many more to come

Hugs & blessings to you on your birthday

God bless you with  Good Health, prosperity, success & a long life

Must say Ayaz is the JAAN of the show Do Dil Ek Jaan

With love & hugs

Sharitha

Dear Ayaz

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Here's to another year full of experiences, joy, happiness, surprises and good luck. May you have a smashing Birthday.

Dear Ayaz

My papa always says me one thing to me "Never miss an opportunity to make someone smile".

and you always bring a smile in my face😊.

I want to write many things for you but I am unable.

I only want to tell you one thing that Thank you for coming in our life and spreading so much smile and love to us.

God Always Bless you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

to you

From your CRAZY FAN

Rachna Sinha

May ur special day...
Surrounded wid happiness,
Filled wid laughter,
Wrapped wid pleasure,
Brightened wid fun,
Blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy,
...and enriched wid hopes

Happy Birthday Ayaz  May all ur wishes and dreams come  hopeee u have a wonderful day😳

Love shaz😳

Happy birthday Ayaz
have a wonderful day and may you get a cake and then you can eat the whole cake 😆

be happy always and may all your dreams come true

- Tanja

Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Most Sweet & Cutest person i Ever Saw in My Life... The Person Whom i Adore & Like the Most iz one & Only Ayaz... Raghu or Ayaz  I Don't Know 2 Which Drug i  Got Addicted😛... You Know they are Special When No Matter What Mood Your in, They Can Make U Smile & that Special Person iz U... Ayaz Ur Smile Makes My Day🤗I Wish i get a Chance 2 Meet U once in My Life😕
Love u Sooo Much Chintu ❤️ Today iz ur Special Day sooo 
I Wish u a Many Many Many Many Many Many More Happy Returns Of the Day🥳🥳🤗
May u Have a Lots & Lots & Lots Of Happiness in ur Life & My God's Mighty Blessing b Upon U

Happy Birthday 2 U!! 
Happy Birthday 2 U!!!
 May all Ur Wishes Come True!! 

JuNgLe Ma!N mAnGal teR!! H!! Dum Say Ayaz Ahmed <3 ❤️

Many many happy returns of the day to  sexy,Hot boy Ayaz Ahmed🤗

May god bless you loads of success n happiness !😳

Ayaz u know what u look so cute in this television industry u are yummy chocolaty milky boy of this industry the way you smile,Looks and the way you behave hayeee☺️ i soo love you ..,just wish & want you to shine like a brightest star in the sky.😳 I love you for the bundle of talent you are... , for your brilliant sense of humor , for your innocence and the million dollar smile , for those eyes that speak volume but more than love I respect you for the humility the down to earth nature , you have all d qualities of good damad😆 i love you truly own and not something fake that what really increases my respect for you and love you for every passing moment and will continue to do so😳wish ds year brings so much  success n hapinness for u😳 oh U r turning 28yr so its high tym to mingle lolI😆😉 most importantly keep smiling!!! because you have the most beautiful and heartwarming smile I have ever seen in any man... ☺️

^^^^^^^^^^^ Tarif karu kya uski jisne tujhe  banaya^^^^^^^^^^^😳😉

Tight Hugs n love from🤗
Sonu-monu 😉😆😳

🤗Happy birthday Ayaz 🤗

on this special day🤗 here wish u lots of happiness in ur life 
may eveyday bring something new & excited for u 

You are truly amazing 😉actor but for me u r the person who made me smile and i forget all my worries u make my day ❤️
when i saw u on my tv screen .  Thanks for giving us a charming sweet cute naughty lovely raghu 😉

Love u alot  🤗wish u all the best for ur career🤗 may u get lot of shows  and I Love to see u in bollywood 😉
may ur birthday bring each special thing that u have waited for so long 
and i wish this bday be us bestest birthday 

may allah accept all ur dua
Lots of Love 
Fatima Dureshahwar (Dubai)

Best Wishes for you...

and a small b'day card...

wish you a very happy and prosperous b'day

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.

Happy Birthday to my sabse favorite Star Ayaz 🤗, Thank you so much for entertaining us. Ayaz you are such a gifted person and i am so proud to be your fan. I wish you loads and loads of good luck and best wishes in everything you do. I love you so much and stay blessed😳 🥳

Sukanya😊

I wish u a vry happy birthday Raghu a.k.a Ayaz Ahmed...may allah almighty bless u my dear...u r d 1st person to whom i am wishing thru this forum...and i m really very happy and proud about that.. 😊 ..about u i wanna say dat u r really cute.. 😳 ..1st tym i saw u in roadies,i hav huge crush on u since den..u r ruling my heart as RAGHU,seriously,nobody could hav done d role better dan u...u r super awesome..ur luks ur body language ur dialogue n ur EYES...u r overall a multitalented guy...wish u write sometng fr u crazy fans over here.. 😉 ...oh..i thnk i wrote more dan enough... 😆 ..may u hav many more birthdays AYAZ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... 😛

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ayaz..You are rocking as raghu and i love your style...Wish you all success and happiness in your life...May all your wishes come true...Keep smiling...

With love,
Sugan

Zindagi rahe yaa na, rahe dosthi rahegi...
Paas rahe yaa na rahe, yaade rahegi...
Apni zindagi mai hamesha hasthe rehna...
Kyunki ek muskaan meri rahegi...

Leher aathi hai, kinaare se palat jaathi hai...
Yaad aathi hai, dil main simat jaathi hai...
Pharak ithna hai ki lehar be vakth aathi hai, aur,
Aapki yaad har vakth aathi hai...

Neendon main khwab accha lagtha...
Phoolon main gulaab accha lagtha hai...
Aap yuhi muskhurathe rahe...
Aapki muskhuraane ki andaaz accha lagtha hai...

Meri jeene ke liye, tera aasman kaafi hai,
Dil ke kalam se likhi yeh dastan kaafi hai,
Katham karne ke liye tera muskaan kaafi hai...

You are special...!!!!!
There are so many reasons
why i think so much of you 
and i don't mention it,
As often as i should,
And i certainly don't show it...
In all the ways i could, 
I hope you have all the happiness that life can hold...
That is my wish for someone, as special as you...

Smile, when you want to frown,
sing a happy song,
Hug your family and friends,
Say 'I love you' to those who hurt you,
Open the window and let it shine in,
Count your blessings everyday,
Tell yourself that you feel good,
Enjoy the little treasure in life,
Be grateful for everything...Be happy always, because the happiest people DON'T HAVE the best of everything but they MAKE best of everything ... 

Happy Birthday Ayaz! You are an amazing actor and i love you as Raghu. I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and love. ❤️ -Alisha

Today iz special day for me coz today iz  our Rockstar Bday so
A very very happy return of d Ayaz 
i alz wish for huge sucess n alots of happiness in ur lyf 
All ur drm come true 
M proud to b ur fan 😃
once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U AYAZ 

Osina

May this day be as lovely as you are. Wish you a fantastic birthday and a year full of fun ahead! I will be there with you throughout.

May this lovely day bring you love, peace, happiness, hope, dreams, achievement, prosperity and success all throughout your life! Have a super Happy Birthday! You have always been the best guy I have ever dreamed of. You are miles away from me, but I still believe this day will treat you with the best I wish for you.

On this special day, I want you to know that you are all mine. Be mine forever. Give me that gift today. I have tied a huge bundle of hugs for you. So open with a smile and enjoy them one by one. Wish you many many happy returns of the day!  

juhi😳

Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
Piya_Malik thumbnail

🤗

😉

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yayyy me second  🥳   

Happy B'day Ayaaz    ❤️    🤗  Wish u many many happy returns of this day...may u achieve all height of success in your life   😊   hope u keep rocking as Raghu and keep us glued to screen😳

Love you

Riya⭐️

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday to Ayaz in advance:)