Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

|| *Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 6 ~ Members Awards Winners* || (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Rupal

IF-Dazzler

Rupal

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely Thread !!!! Congrats to all the winners..LOLParty

Me also got award..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Invisible_WingsMsFoodyTwoShoesHashiBooharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 6 ~ Members Awards Winners* || (Page 5)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the members who won and im miss popular ...oohh laa laa ooh laa laa ROFL

Surprising as apart from some of my ddians and sal fans nobody else liked me much here LOL ROFL

Bohot pange le liye .. khaali peeli no hard feelings anyone specially lauren fans LOL

i better should have got the most r rated & besharam kinky fan of Kinky Salman Unhappy Ouch ROFL

I had loads of fun this season as compared to last season forum ..i got too many sweet friends in dd fans and met new salman fans as well .. Hug

Aarti..viji..asha..trisha..tammana..aisha..naveen..ayesha.. syaza..lola ...mia ..sammy..shikha..rekha..prabha and my kinky gang Mahira..sarah..monica and rupal ...will miss having r rated talks about salman ROFL Jokes apart will miss all of you ..the fun ..the wait ..everything .. this season will be memorable because Yay my Sal Won it finally and i obviously never want to see him again on jhalak Embarrassed Goodbye..Ciao ...have a great life ahead everybody .. never wish ill of anyone just because you had a virtual  fight ...Never make assumption about anybody's character just because they talk kinky ROFL Paida nanga huaa to / Kaahe ki kaahe ki sharam ROFL

Thanks alot to the wonderful mods of this forum for replying and solving the matter whenever needed Embarrassed

Bye bye bye ..and thanks for the beautiful siggie .. Hug

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 19 September 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiPrincess93Rupal_Darling_Invisible_WingsHashiBooharshdb-chrys-

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Congratulations everyone! Party

Varsha: Congratulations! that was well deserved. (lol@me acting like this is a real award) But everyone knows u were the talk of the town boo... *wink* *whistles* & as i said earlier, our AT was lifeless without Salman wikipedia LOL everyone waited for u to grace the AT with your churail-like presenceEvil Smile ROFLNow don't get us emotional. Aise bol rahi ho jaise hum phir kabhi nahi milenge. Alvida to this forum & daily SD discussions, but not to kinky gang Angry Ahhh i'll miss it all too, but no worries..we are taking along such beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime Heart This show has given me salman (i wish..let me rephrase. through this show, i discovered salman) & made such amazing friends. I will never forget this season either.Although forum was negative at times, u & the rest of our one D planted flowers in here..(how lame. lol i mean u guys made the atmosphere positive) & that definitely outweighed the bad...So i'm taking bitter sweet yaadein with me.<33
p.s. I have been chanting that besharam nanga line all day! My mum definitely has doubts on me now ROFL

hope to see some of u guys in other forums...a big thank you to everyone for making this forum so entertaining! Thumbs Up Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupal_Darling_MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Awwn mahi .. Hug Ill continue to act like churail in future as well..u are in for the treat ROFL Kinky gang Rocks LOL

That besharam line is contagious and suits us ROFL

Okay me leaving from here or else rest will complain that we started here too ROFL Come to thread Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiPrincess93_Darling_

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@sano&tanu:so happy for both of youHugHugtotally deserving awards.
Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
aww...thank u laureians and others who voted for me...congrats to all..Big smile
LOL...talkative and me ?? LOL...on ur faces guys who think am introvert bala...Cool ...haha...JK..but on serious note..i will dedicate this award to Hooligan..he is actually deserving candidate  and totally apt for this title, am not the one..Big smile...and am pretty sad he didn't get any award...he was on of the active people around in JDJ..

Anyways, thanks mods for considering me, thread was gorgeous..it was fun fighting with u..hope this tom and jerry relation continues..Wink

love to all my laureians...tunz, shellz, ritzy, hashii, moi, palki, asya, deepu..and all other folks which i missed..

group hug..Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor_Darling_FaultInOurStarsShelly1026..Asya..HashiBooharshdbMaNeBhiPyarKiya

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No2Pencil

aww...thank u laureians and others who voted for me...congrats to all..Big smile
LOL...talkative and me ?? LOL...on ur faces guys who think am introvert bala...Cool ...haha...JK..but on serious note..i will dedicate this award to Hooligan..he is actually deserving candidate  and totally apt for this title, am not the one..Big smile...and am pretty sad he didn't get any award...he was on of the active people around in JDJ..

Anyways, thanks mods for considering me, thread was gorgeous..it was fun fighting with u..hope this tom and jerry relation continues..Wink

love to all my laureians...tunz, shellz, ritzy, hashii, moi, palki, asya, deepu..and all other folks which i missed..

group hug..Hug

He didnt step out from the AT na ..otherwise he will grab most of the awards .. We all love u Hooli ... anyways u wanna share Drashti award with me WinkWinkWink

Congo Peny ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilShelly1026MaNeBhiPyarKiya

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
^^ nope i don't wanna take any credits of ur hard work and tbh, i was always a mess creator..haina shelly ?? TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top