Fan Fictions

Best Fanfic?!?!

rani19 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey what do you guys think is the best fanfic you have ever read? lets share it here....

my favorite: Khel Khel Mein...by Neha

tell me yours!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm....

I like Words of Silence the best...
mpatel97508 thumbnail
i don't think that you should ask these kinds of questions... it's not nice to others who also write amazing fan-fics..... all of them are awesome and you shouldn't start these kinds of topics.... i hope you understand.... 😊
-Silent Tears- thumbnail
I like word of silence & The unthinkable thought..
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
I like Words of Silence & Pyar Kismat Main Ne
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyi don't mean to be rude each and everyone has there oqn style of writing u cab't pick out the best b'cuz all are best in one way it will be unfair to pick out one and say that rest are bad 😊
luv griffy
desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: griffinmonster

heyi don't mean to be rude each and everyone has there oqn style of writing u cab't pick out the best b'cuz all are best in one way it will be unfair to pick out one and say that rest are bad 😊
luv griffy

yea youre right. everyone has their own way. questions like these shouldnt be asked coz it mite hurt someone's feelings.
zarna thumbnail
i was going to say the same thing. you can pick the best fanfic out of these many because someone might feel bad. everyone here has different views on their fanfic and they all have different writing technique so i dont think you should creat such topic cause it might just hurt some one.
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preeti has already many topics that relate to this question, and this one will be deleted aswell, because it might make some writers feel left out! i hope u understand but these kind of topics here are not encouraged... 😊

Muqu
hawoo thumbnail
i agrre with muqu, maiuli, and desigrl, they r right as it does disincourage otha riters. hope u ppl undestand 😊