Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Kalika ki tai tai phiss hogayi!! Harvard Return impressed with his intimidating n blackmailing skills.
Well it was a breath of fresh air to see Saras not crying or show us his long face not even once in one whole episode. Thank God.
So Smartychandra has discovered that the maid is very rich coz she was busy looting the chote seth. A cornered Kalika has no choice but to accept defeat. N she has accepted defeat.
I am so happy coz Pramad is seriously pissed n now Kumud's buble will burst coz she will learn her leson very soon - Kalika is part of her problem but not the whole problem.

Edit:
Finally Kumud the great has admitted to Devi Mayya that Saras is her sahara, her himmat and with him life is livable!! Saras is now her bestest buddy, the friend in need, the friend indeed!!
Yes yes she also says that there was n there is no paap n kapat in that!!Sleepy
There is no need to stress on that so much. We know u guys r so "paap-less" thats why after one fine genda phool night, U KUMUD THE GREAT, was hysterical n called whatever u two did as paap!!Evil Smile

Uh yes!! Kumari has fever. Desais not home!!Tongue Any idea who will spend the night looking after her as a nurse??Tongue
Danny of course!!
Khan will b on cloud 9LOL Now at least click like on my post buddy. I mentioned u in it!!LOL

Precap:
Bodyguardchandra is adamant: Dont go to ur room Kummu, Pramad is angry.
The completely addicted n sadistic female oops i mean biwi: He is my hubby, my place is there. I shud go back to him...
N i feel like singing jaa chudail to that!!LOL

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelSangam786prekhrajwikileaksMmehtaasiahearttruptishreekaieteurSpartan187sabra_aliMrieshka-Pro-Popo.beutifulpplluvabhiya9bintus02rajvtaajitha10Samsangeethabharadwaj_ksun2011kittenloverhappychappykiranpreetheeannetesona...666twilaTacker_HolicDeedeepa1dasan.divyasigridOmaRamdassrpmenonroseflower_07veera25KK84hunnybunchShanUlasMrDarcyfankhanrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Business Tycoon is back!!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for mentioning Yes fiery saras back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethaannetedasan.divyaShanUlasomshreejaanu

kiranpreethee

Goldie

kiranpreethee

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Finally some spark on the part of Saras. As for Kumud, she is on a continuous crying spree that now I am indifferent to her pleas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethaannetedasan.divyaomshreejaanu

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
oye hoye khan ne tere ko like mara ...omi ab tu ninth cloud pe mat jaana..lol

agree khaan u must be really happy u always said danny will be back and we will have danny kumari track ...der se hi sahi ur prediction r true for sure...i really love danny kumari nok jhok they r light and fresh rather then heavy  and mature like samud ...lol

haan to omi...kya taarif karoon aap ke post ki...precap ne manne bhi gussa dila diya yaar...

..saali kummi ka pati prem bada uchhal maar raha hai...me to was like ja chudail haath jala ke aa...apna saras to bas patti bhandhne ko khada hi rahe ga...palke beechaye !!!

btw saras antenna is working quit well now...kummi should take his classes and learn when to approach ur husband and when to not...OMG apna saras to marriage guru ho gaya hai

seems like condom or birth pills  ke baare me bhi saras hi kummi ko gyan dega...phew.. !!!...

well i know prammy kummi will never reach that stage...as prammy will die out of malaria the very day they decided to have genda phool ...

.why ..

...coz ye shana ka  shraap hai ...kumud tu sirf saras ki hai ...kisi aur ke saath genda phool karne ki koshish ki to gaya banda malaria bukhaar se ...haan nahi to ROFL

MrieshkabeutifulpplSamsangeethadasan.divyaomshreejaanu

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Agree i want danri

Akki007

IF-Sizzlerz

Akki007

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Finaly got something new than 'rona -thona'

Samsangeetha

Goldie

Samsangeetha

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I love this Business Tycoon. Gautam is too good as always. Ab yeh dil maange more. DanRi will be a fresh one of course.

annetesona...666dasan.divyaomshreejaanuMrDarcyfan

sona...666

IF-Dazzler

sona...666

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up
loving the new side of saras..and GR is aqain awesome in potraying it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annetedasan.divyaomshreejaanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top