Qubool Hai

Qazi - the villain

karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Actually, in the entire nikah thing, the problems are created by Qazi's. Their behaviour is absolutely ridiculous as they want to save their a*** off and afraid that this will lead to cancellation of all the nikah's that took place in community marriage ceremony. If SM people knew that this was not correct Nikah, they should have taken opinion of other more reputed or senior Qazi. That is what I have seen people do where Nikah is in doubt. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: karikarinainan

Actually, in the entire nikah thing, the problems are created by Qazi's. Their behaviour is absolutely ridiculous as they want to save their a*** off and afraid that this will lead to cancellation of all the nikah's that took place in community marriage ceremony. If SM people knew that this was not correct Nikah, they should have taken opinion of other more reputed or senior Qazi. That is what I have seen people do where Nikah is in doubt. 

Don't forget in SM and KV they lose the brains when it is needed most. And why should all the other nikhah's become invalid when only this one was done unknowingly . Zoya's name was not correct and Ayaan did not give the dowry or commit to it. And what gave the Qazi the right to change the name of the original groom to Ayaan's name. I am sure they had the list before hand. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

I just think it's a load of crap the GUL is showing. How easily she has fooled everyone today and the whole forum is again excited for the track. There is no logic whatsoever.🤢🤢

All have forgotten that it is still a rotten track and too many loop holes. 

YES acting wise KSG was Fantastic as usual and so were the rest but nothing else makes sense.
Edited by sheilasandhu - 10 years ago
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gul turned them to villans

how come quazi forgot rules of islam
Reemacreations thumbnail

Qazi .. Haseena.. Gul.. aur yeh muqaddar.. yeh sab villan hai ASYA ki luv story mein..

honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheilasandhu

Don't forget in SM and KV they lose the brains when it is needed most. And why should all the other nikhah's become invalid when only this one was done unknowingly . Zoya's name was not correct and Ayaan did not give the dowry or commit to it. And what gave the Qazi the right to change the name of the original groom to Ayaan's name. I am sure they had the list before hand.😡😡🤢

I just think it's a load of crap the GUL is showing. How easily she has fooled everyone today and the whole forum is again excited for the track. There is no logic whatsoever.🤢🤢

All have forgotten that it is still a rotten track and too many loop holes.

YES acting wise KSG was Fantastic as usual and so were the rest but nothing else makes sense.

So true ...except ksg acting ...all was bakwas ...
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashikakapoor

gul turned them to villans

how come quazi forgot rules of islam

Ya so true ...
Y they r showing invalid nikha to valid ...

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nikah ki fiqar to sabse jyada qazi ko hai 
Minurabart thumbnail
yeah whatta illetrate qazi ... promoting accidental marrige witch is not legal in islam and that too with wrong name and no mehr