Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Heylooo guys Hug

Hope all of you are doing fine 'D i think the title's saying it all right ? LOL Well , His Birthday is on 22nd November and yupp i know it's too early to open a Prep thread for it but there's two reasons behind this : First is that i want to make it as Amazing as possible and As complete as possibleBig smile and the 2nd reason is that i want to be the one Making the threadEmbarrassed sorry if that sound selfish but i really really want to 'P anways .. mods has given me the permission to take the charge of the birthday thread  :$ So all Ravish Deewanis or Dewaanes , Come out and Send me Birthday Wishes for him and anything creative like Siggies , Vms (..) The deadline for sending all this  would be  2nd November Hug

Title of your Pm should be " Ravish's B-day Gifts" send those gifts to this following  account : MariSarunholic Embarrassed

So let's start guys , Feel free to peep in Big smile 

Ps : I'll edit this thread to add the "TWITTER TREND " for his B-day soon

Edited by MariSaRunholic - 18 September 2013 at 7:07am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenturnonthelights-Deepali-DuggukedeStunningSanzarshi.zohastarry.phoenixniki_2293DiehardYMfanTacker_HolicNazzyx8sujana9digitalone 33ChocoChudailSnehal21Proud-IndiavivkritiSanDhirholic.VarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..Ravish's Birthday PREP Thread .." in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Really looking forward to his bday so will definitely try make somethingEmbarrassed I'm also hoping we get like a bday segment with him from like sbs or  TT~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iram..x

Really looking forward to his bday so will definitely try make somethingEmbarrassed I'm also hoping we get like a bday segment with him from like sbs or  TT~

I'm super excited already iram Hug  Will have to send some mails and messages to SBS/SBB/TT/IF for this 'D ready ?Big smile

StunningSanz

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
OfcourseLOL But I think we should wait till next month cos its too early for us to ask them about a bday segment at this time. 

Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iram..x

OfcourseLOL But I think we should wait till next month cos its too early for us to ask them about a bday segment at this time. 

Suree Suree 'D LOL We'll rock it <3333

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
LOL! You are soo crazy... ROFL But I love your enthusiasm for him! I too love him a lot and find him very attractive! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

I write poems for other forums and I wanted to write him a few poems so I am more than happy to do some work for you if you give me some notice!

When do you want everything in for? Also are you going to tweet him the thread?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi.zohaMariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

LOL! You are soo crazy... ROFL But I love your enthusiasm for him! I too love him a lot and find him very attractive! Blushing

I write poems for other forums and I wanted to write him a few poems so I am more than happy to do some work for you if you give me some notice!

When do you want everything in for? Also are you going to tweet him the thread?

ROFL . i think i am ROFL i know i know but can't help it Day Dreaming . I would love you to write some poems for him Big smile Last date to submit everything is 2nd november so you have tym LOL Yes yes , i'm defo tweeting the thread to him and i believe that he'll take his tym to read it too , he respects and loves his fans a lot and he took his tyl to reply to each questions asked to him yesterday . i got some replies too and he said Hi to me Twice too <333 All in all . i'm done 'D

Tacker_Holic

turnonthelights

turnonthelights

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Ohh, Marii! You're such a cutie! LOL I'll try my best to make something for Ravish. He's beautiful, dun ya think? LOL

Btw, do any of you guys run his fanclub on twitter? Embarrassed

Disha

Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top