The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

The Buddy Project Written Update - 18th September, 2013

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The Buddy Project
Written Update
18th September, 2013

Kiya comes across some cards KD gifted her. In one of them he vows to always be by her side. She decides that she can't live in fear all the time and she better tell KD about this as he would have the proper solution.

When she gets out of the house, Joshua comes there and offers her a ride. She agrees. In the car she tells him she is off to meet the Buddies. Seeing her change of plan, Joshua decides to do so as well. He stops the car, excusing he needs water. When he's out, KD calls her and informs her that Joshua is the one who uploaded the video.

Kiya puts it all together. When he comes back, she asks him why is he stalking her? Joshua is busted while KD keeps calling Kiya's name on the phone. Joshua takes her phone and keeps it with him. KD informs RV that Kiya is with Joshua.

Girls are in the rickshaw on the way to Kiya's when a car stops them. It's Avi who goes to Panchi, requesting she talks to him.

Kiya is forcing Joshua to stop the car. They pass by the spot where the girls are with Avi. Joshua hits break and Kiya's head hits the dashboard and she gets knocks out. The trio follow the car where it's stopped. Joshua is shocked seeing them.

(Kiya found sense! FINALLY! And Avi? Wo kahan se aya?! Thappad kha ke nahin sudhra! Means, ViChi are still far from over? Sheessshh!  GOD!! It's all so RANDOM!! And when Kiya knew Joshua is the stalker, why did she keep sitting in the car? BHAAG NAHIN SAKTI THI? Sorry, I'm trying to find logic here 😳)

Joshua speeds away. Avi suggests that they chase after him. They agree. In the car, Panchi calls KD and updates him with the situation. RanSh also get in car and head towards the location.

Car chase ensues. But Joshua manages to get away. Avi loses the sight of him.

(Okay, first. Sound effect wale bande ko koi Oscar de please. Second, Joshua ko koi best driver ka award de! Man! If my brother sees this, he'd do such a hilarious parody of it. The road was straight, with no traffic but Joshua kept jerking the steering wheel 🀣 This part is a treasure box of unintentional hilarity! 🀣)

Buddies all together. KD asks RV to inform JJ to call the police. CW suggests they go to Joshua's house but RV says it's a slim chance he took her there. KD says they might get a clue from there. Avi agrees and they all rush to reach there.

Kiya wakes up in Joshua's room who is next to her. He professes his never-ending love her for her in an obsessed way. She is scared, begging him to let her go but he continues being a creep. He says he loved her since he saw her in on the first day of college but when she starting dating KD, he thought he had to do something. So, he uploaded the vid and everything. But now it's all history, she's all his now.

(The dialogues were so corny, they made me laugh πŸ˜†)

Precap - Buddies reach Joshua's house. KD goes to the room and seeing Kiya all tied up, gets mad and punches Joshua. He goes to Kiya to untie her and Joshua breaks a glass bottle, threatening KD and demanding that he leaves Kiya alone. Buddies are shocked.

(*facepalm* I know KD had to act like an ultimate hero here but there are two rock solid studs standing TWO FEET AWAY FROM JOSHUA!! Can't they do something?! Yeah, he kidnapped KD's GF so it was KD's place to blow the first punch but after that, couldn't anyone else taken charge? Let the THREE men handle ONE creep and TWO girls handle ONE distressed girl? Simple math anyone? But nooo! Mannequins ki tarah khade the sab. Oh wait, they must be waiting for JJ or the police. JJ ayega, herogiri karega, speeche devega and all would be hunky dory.
Why do I even bother anymore? Oh well! I am free till next Tuesday! πŸ˜ƒ)
Edited by spicySugar.. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUthba_SWAG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Th WU is not uploaded!!:) plss check over it..
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUthba_SWAG

Th WU is not uploaded!!:) plss check over it..

episode ended just 5 minutes ago. Do I have to apologize for not being a superhuman who would update the WU 10 minutes before the episode get over? πŸ˜•
RUthba_SWAG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicySugar..

episode ended just 5 minutes ago. Do I have to apologize for not being a superhuman who would update the WU 10 minutes before the episode get over? πŸ˜•

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you...I thought the episode got over..just sorry...
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUthba_SWAG

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you...I thought the episode got over..just sorry...

Sorry, I over-reacted πŸ˜•
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL. Hilarious! Your side notes just makes this so much better! πŸ€£
and logic and TBP? They don't belong in the same sentence anymore. lol. πŸ˜†
Till next week my friend then because I will definitely not bother watching the horrendous episodes on my own! lol

Another round of applause for writing this WU! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Precap scene luks so lame n illogical. Y only KD went to untie Kiya? Jaruri tha kya? Panchi n Rukmini cud do dat while KD, RV n Avi cud hv handled Joshua😑. WWat abt Avi? Isn't he more stronger than which v saw on d 1st day of Season 2 epi? Had hai yaa. TBP ko Star Plus ya Life OK par telecast karna chahiye. 7 log including Kiya 1 ladke ko nahi sambhal paa rahe hai.Joshua superman ban gaya hai kya?πŸ˜† Joshua-The Superman ko salaam karo🀣.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpixie

LOL. Hilarious! Your side notes just makes this so much better! πŸ€£

and logic and TBP? They don't belong in the same sentence anymore. lol. πŸ˜†
Till next week my friend then because I will definitely not bother watching the horrendous episodes on my own! lol

Another round of applause for writing this WU! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I couldn't help it πŸ˜† I realized yesterday that for some troubled souls like us, who want to quit but by one thing or the other, can't...something suiting them should be there. Like, I am obliged to do the WUs twice a week, so why not make it fun? Rant ka rant, WU ka WU. Everyone is happy. πŸ˜†

And THANK YOU!!! πŸ€—
springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Precap scene luks so lame n illogical. Y only KD went to untie Kiya? Jaruri tha kya? Panchi n Rukmini cud do dat while KD, RV n Avi cud hv handled Joshua😑. WWat abt Avi? Isn't he more stronger than which v saw on d 1st day of Season 2 epi? Had hai yaa. TBP ko Star Plua ya Life OK par telecast karna chahiye. 7 log including Kiya 1 ladke ko nahi sambhal paa rahe hai.Joshua superman ban gaya hai kya?πŸ˜† Joshua-The Superman ko salaam karo🀣.

LOL. Joshua the superman! πŸ€£
or, buddies the dumb ones! πŸ€£
springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicySugar..

I couldn't help it πŸ˜† I realized yesterday that for some troubled souls like us, who want to quit but by one thing or the other, can't...something suiting them should be there. Like, I am obliged to do the WUs twice a week, so why not make it fun? Rant ka rant, WU ka WU. Everyone is happy. πŸ˜†

And THANK YOU!!! πŸ€—

LOL. Exactly:P
Thank you for understanding such troubled souls' plight! πŸ€—
I feel so much more comfortable seeing your rants in the WU because that makes me think I'm not the only one seeing how crappy TBP has gotten! πŸ˜†

and you're very welcome! πŸ˜³