Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

aditiagrawal

aditiagrawal

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Even I shop a lot online. One of my favoriteSmile website is PrettySecrets.com.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Online Shopping Growth India (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimble

nimble

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ya online shopping have lots of advantages. We really can save our money, time and energy. www.ssgdeals.com is one of the trustable shopping for groceries, herbal products and more. 

AkshayM

AkshayM

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Basically online shopping is one of the best ways of shopping, like mentioned by everyone it saves lot of our time and money as well. These days life is getting busier and hectic, so people often prefer not to go anywhere on holidays. When it comes to shopping it looks like tough job after this busy schedule, so online shopping is best and convenient option over physical shopping. These are few major reasons for growing online hopping trends!

radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I am agree with you. nice post. online shopping is growing day by day.

palka

palka

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged

For making online shopping experience better one should definately check out www.price-hunt.com. It is a site which combines product and offers from multiple shopping sites. Product and price comparison are easy here, thus saving money and time.

ishaverma

ishaverma

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Yes, Online shopping is in trend in India these days. Everyone likes to buy things online. We can get clothes and other thing by cash on delivery. That is the best option. Online shopping saves lots of time. I will definitely visit your coupon service website.

habibabid

habibabid

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I have Placed on Order Date: 10.03.2014
Expected Shipping Date was 15.03.2014
Product Title Buy Online Nova 1600W Hair Dryer FBP-1873
Order Number 431628814583836
Payment Method: Net Banking

I have Sent mail 2 3 times
I Just Get mail from site
which is 

Dear habeeb abid,
fancybazaar

This is to notify that we have received your query and it has been forwarded to the concerned department. We request you to grant us 48 hours to get back to you. We anticipate your co-operation on the same.

Feel free to contact us for any more questions you may have. You can also directly speak to our customer care at 033-24598909.

Even I tired Calling This number given below But No Response 
is This Website rip Just money From Clients?

I Want my money back or Ship Product N send me Shipping Details immediately..

Worried 

rederikkade

rederikkade

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
They are many online site in India as well due to increase in the fashion trend..The growth of online services have been increased in this now these days.These are many sites all over the world with the best services..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top