Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Completed* Th#2 ArHi SS: Make Me Love (Page 7)

avika_ShArMa Senior Member
avika_ShArMa
avika_ShArMa

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
NO!!! it cannot happen like that!
arnav outright rejected her! well, kind of guessed it. but S-T-I-L-L !! Cry
how can a man who has seen a 13 yr old girl literally grow up infront of him have romantic feelings for her. or does he??
her love story is on the silver lining of love and obsession...and i think arnav can feel it too!
khushi's  pov aka love story was so beautifully written... loved it :)

i hope next you'll come with arnav's pov? :)

nani could not make arnav marry, so wishes to see khushi being married? nk's proposal...err so there is nk's role in the story. our madcap nk or the gentleman nk? 

and arnav was surprised because khushi obediently listened to him and made herself presentable or because she knew where the tissue box was on his dressing table?? :O

ok, i know you squeeze out time to update both the lovely stories. and ofcourse it takes time to update, specially when you are regular. but this time im highly nuclearly impatient to read the next chapter. so pls update sooner than what you do? :P :P
no pressure. :D

loved the update. period.

Edited by avika_ShArMa - 18 September 2013 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Janu75 Goldie
Janu75
Janu75

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
This story is so touching.read it in a go.
transformation from a teenager to woman  and her feelings towards Arnav are written very well.

lazyleaves

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
poor thing kushi 
does arnav have someone in his life
we cant get any inside thoughts on how he feels abt kushi 
would love to see his side 

lazyleaves

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Khushi's realization was perfectly written.. good one.. waiting to what they do now..

lazyleaves

vibha92 IF-Rockerz
vibha92
vibha92

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
res
superb one...wow...
d way u described how she fell in love wid arnav!!...Clap
jst brilliant!!...
yet to see arnav's pov on dis!!...
khushi is heart broken by d rejection...CryCry
loved her last line 'why should i go for better when i can have d best!'...Embarrassed
arnav is indeed d BEST!!...Embarrassed
nani is really loving n caring...jst lyk d show...Embarrassed
waiting for nxt one already...Wink
n yeh congo for d new thread...Party

Edited by nirmal1992 - 18 September 2013 at 8:02am

lazyleaves

JCJS IF-Dazzler
JCJS
JCJS

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Just an awesome update really khushi has guts to stand before him. He is playing cool and she is like cucumber. Ho my god it was like a thriller I am really very nerves to know Wht happens. Wht Will nani do and Arnav . If the groom comes to c her Wht Will she do. Biting my nails. Super excited for the next update. Thks for the mail in advance dear.

lazyleaves

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
res
UNRES
Loved da way u described her stages of falling in love wid Arnav how first it was gratitude at showing the care, giving da freedom and most importantly RESPECT which she was craved in broothal. She was not interested in her past All she wanted to know abt him. She felt gratitude towards him for giving her freedom of choice n for everything he did n was doing for her. Then da stage stage of gratitude turned into RESPECT because he showed respect by his words. Respect for which she was yearning for a whole year feeling suffocated in atmosphere where there was only hunger n lust. And then her respect turned into admiration for his charitable activities. And came the stage of awareness crashing down on her tht she notice each n everything of him from the huskiness of his voice to the feeling of his presence even without seeing him. This freaked het out wht was this thing and she distanced herself but the time waz up. First she thought it was attraction which is natural but soon she figured out tht the hell it was! At last her attraction turned to infatuation which turned into love and when he asked her to carry on her studies abroad. Of cource she never wanted to do dat. how can she go away frm him. She could never do dat but instead of saying no she asked for a years break. And now she had confessed I was expecting Arnav to react like dis. but he can't see tears in her eyes yet he was helpless in giving her wht she desired. Nani came there n again as I expected she started the topic of marriage. Khushi poor she on one hand her confession didnt meet the expected reaction n then her proposal. Ah kya timinh hain boss

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 18 September 2013 at 11:02am

lazyleaves

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
OMG!!!u mentioned my name...YOU!!!mentioned..ME!!! What did i do to deserve THIS!!! i made a nonsense prediction!!! nobody else noticed coz everybody was certain that khushi can talk. only i thought khushi cant talk!!! but m glad...i made this prediction! if my silly predictions brings me in ur note...i ll do ot again though i vowed to stop predicting this story!!! thanks Big smile

Arnav reacted just the way i thought. He saw khushi's love for him in her eyes but couldnt realize its deapth. age difference is a big factor here. i wont wonder if arnav thinks khushi's love for him as obsession or infatuation! but i know better...khushi LOVES arnav. she is sure of it...nothing else matters.

i m quite sure...arnav has a past...age n past ll bcum hindrance in their path. i loved how khushi stood on her ground n fight for her love. thats my girl. now m loving khushi more. i m already headoverheels for arnav! but i love khushi tooo much. so i wont snatch arnav. i ll clear her path. i ll love to have NKWink...arnav na sahi...NK toh milegi coz khushi wont marry the better...she wants the best...hats off!!

all 4 chaps were mostly abt khushi...now i wanna know abt arnav...

lol...adoption!!! this also poped up in my mind...but discarded it...coz i dont wanna make another silly prediction!!Embarrassed
ps. i also want a guy who ll ask me to put finger in the map n ll take me to that country!!!

Edited by -HEAVEN- - 18 September 2013 at 8:28am

lazyleaves

Go to top