Fan Fictions

*Completed* Th#2 ArHi SS: Make Me Love (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

ma-nishada

ma-nishada

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
that was emotional... arnav's inhibition.. khushi's passion... so well written.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Completed* Th#2 ArHi SS: Make Me Love (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moomin4455

IF-Dazzler

moomin4455

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Now has all that really come as a shock to Arnav? Or is he shocked that Khushi would say something to him about it?
Poor Khushi and poor Arnav. From a logical standpoint it could be Khushi's feelings stem from the fact that Arnav has really been the only man in her life - from where Arnav is standing anyway. Plus the age difference...???

I can't wait to see where you take this story. Does Arnav have any of those kinds of feelings for Khushi? In fact why did he specifically rescue Khushi - she is linked to him somehow?

lazyleaves

arshifan91

arshifan91

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
A !!!

---------------------edited-----------------------

I just loved the way u described how her respect and attraction for him had gradually changed to love and obsession along with the events associated with them . The life style she was provided was something which she hadnt ever dreamt of but at the same time she enjoyed his warmthness and affection without giving any hoots to the comforts and luxuries she had been bestowed with. She cherished every moment spent with him and treasure it as long standing memories.

Her observation of his moods and habits and her efforts in impressing him and at the same time unknowingly changing herself in this process was so relatable to a person who is in her adolescent/teenage.

His anger and her helplessness in making him understand her view point were written wonderfully. I just love the lines where u described that she was sure of only one thing now and that is him and his pain in seeing her cry for the first time and pleading her to stop and her reply  was so touching.

Nani - Khushi's conversation was so endearing and her answers were so crisp and to the point thereby stressing her frame of mind to him and trying him to see sense. I just loved the last line and the line where she argues why she needs a better one if she has the best. Bang on Thumbs Up
Sorry i am not able to quote those lines.

Emotional and a stirring the thoughts update and sorry for late unresing . Waiting for WednesdayEmbarrassed

The banners are really good. Thank u Laavanyaji   and Sarunfanatic JiSmile

Laavanyaji -  U have really brought the essence of the story  and the updates till now through this banner Thumbs Up and i just loved how u incorporated that bracelet in it. U have also put up some scenes there . Is this a hint to the forth coming updates Zehra ??WinkTongue

PS: I have some doubts. First how did Khushi land up in the brothel scene . Second , was she sexually abused there ?? Though i remember the doctor's and Lavanya's conversation at the hotel but still i am really unable to believe she wasn't abused at all as she was so beautiful enough . Sorry if i had misinterpreted. i am waiting for her past and the details about his love life to get unfolded.

Edited by arshifan91 - 23 September 2013 at 1:14pm

lazyleaves

naughtymallu

IF-Rockerz

naughtymallu

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Wow!!Here comes the update (doing chamkeeli dance)
Congo Shongo for the new thread!!...Big smileDancingParty
I loved the way you described about how Khushi's fellings for Arnav changed as she grow up...Embarrassed
She had gratitude for him for saving her from Shyam and giving her a new life...Smile
Respect for considering her wishes and likes...Thumbs Up
Admiration for his charity works...Helping children and women...Clap
Then attraction as she was not able to keep her eyes and mind off him..
Infatuation...and finally she had fallen in LOVE with Arnav...Big smile

Really Di,you are a genious...Cool
Loved the part "the wind carried her message wherever it blew -I love you Arnav"
He had given her everything...Now it is the time to give her what she really wants...Arnav ji,please accept herEmbarrassed...
Why is he not letting her to complete her confession?...Confused
and he is happy for her and NK?Ouch
Nani will find out everything soon,won't she?Smile
My most fav dialogue was when Khushi asked him "Why should I go for something better when I have the best?"...Big smile
Answer her Nannav...Answer her...
Thanks a lot for the awesome update n PM (even though I had read it before the PMBig smile)...

Edited by naughtymallu - 18 September 2013 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riafnalazyleaves

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Congo

lazyleaves

jisa

IF-Rockerz