Fan Fictions

*Completed* Th#2 ArHi SS: Make Me Love (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 153

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
AWESOME update'... just awesome... I really cried when Khushi was sitting on bench weeping .. . Poor girl... but how can Arnav do wht she has asked him as her wish to b fulfilled before she marries another man... feeling bad for both but feeling more bad for Khushi so he came back to her room. Is it to fulfill her wish or something else something more... just loved the update... specially the part where she said tht she went to the next road bur couldn't go beyond tht n tht if she live at distance be a good girl will he allow her to stay n all omg too emotional.
... loved it so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Completed* Th#2 ArHi SS: Make Me Love (Page 138)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanchal15

IF-Dazzler

Aanchal15

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Infinite apologies for the belated comment, Zehra!!

I am still trying to gather my bearings, after reading the update...the paroxysm is undefinable..the anguish, the plea, the predicament, and, above all the heart which has a mind of it own... and, the last paragraph, spoke volumes.. their malady is unfathomable, I just hope that they find themselves ensconced with delectation ,soon..and, thank you for the email :-)

lazyleaves

MoonlightAura

Groupbie

MoonlightAura

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Wow! That was a really emotionally charged chapter!

Khushi in blind to everything else except having Arnav in her life, at any cost. You have done an awesome job of explaining the metamorphosis of her feeling for Arnav with her age and time, the gradual maturation of her feelings at the same time have her efforts to exorcise herself of the same..

Arnav is more mature than hot headed in this fanfic. Though the last para is contradictory in itself, it leaves lot of room for speculation. Also, since you have stated that this is NOT a dark fanfic, I am holding you to your promise to surprise us Smile.

The act of spooning has more friendly and comforting overtones than sexual.. We should not forget that her act of disappearing has rattled Arnav, he now knows how firm is her resolve, she will not give up easily on him. He has seen how she while conceding with his wishes twists his own words and uses them against him. He has seen an example of this in NK;s case. There was also a time gap after which he arrived at her room. He must have formulated some kind of plan. This was the same ASR who instead of buying Khushi from Shyam, induced him in the game of cards and cunningly left him with no money. He has protected and cherished her for so long, it goes against his inherent nature to let her give away something so precious..

I think instead of pushing her away, to which she does not respond very well, he will state that he is willing to give this relationship a try. He may ask her to work at his office, so that they can spend more time with each other, it also added experience to her resume which can be useful for her if she wishes to pursue her education later. He may deduce that since Khushi has not knows many men other than him, her will she to it that she comes across young dynamic men while working at his office, the work and new environment may change her mind to new choices. He will subtly try to nudge her in their direction. He may ask her that since he is willing to give their new relationship a try, he has not seen her quite in that light and he needs time to come to terms with that and she owes that to him. Also to keep their new status under wraps from prying eyes especially nani's.  

At the same time a new distinguished professional man may make an entry. Arnav for now is ok with Khushi transferring her affections to some other man, but the place of honor, that pedestal was reserved for him only. Will he be able to handle Khushi looking with awe and respect towards this man.. He may start to fall for her during her stint in his office, when he realises no matter how wrong it may seem to him or society, her feeling run too deep and it is not just a phase for her. The other man may be aware that Khushi has an ocean of love in her eyes for someone else. He may guide her to get what she wants but at the same time be mature, compassionate, to understand her beloved needs, to wait for him. Khushi's emotions are all over the place and she very much needs a steady hand and a kind shoulder to lean on..

That is just my POV. I am really interested to know what turn this fanfic will take, how you are going to stage revelation of Arnav's past. Will it be mother father conflict, spurned in love, unrequited love, physical short comings like he takes women out and let other draw what conclusion they want from it, he fears that he carries genes of his unscrupulous grandfather, he loves Khushi but feels he does not deserve her because of her past, work is my baby and no one comes between us, some promise he made someone...

Thank you for this great ff. Hope you will feel better in time.. Usually stepping out, reading a great book, chatting with friends, going for a small trip helps me feel better. If is time in general that as they say - "this too shall pass.."

Take Care..

regards,
MoonlightAura

lazyleaves

PRUM

PRUM

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
intrstng...

lazyleaves

pal_24

Groupbie

pal_24

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
awesome chapter...khushi's hurt at being rejected by him again n again makes me feel bad for he but i feel worse for arnav at having to be so harsh with her and not being able to make her see reason...
very intriguing end to the chapter...curious to know what his intent is in going to her...

lazyleaves

nandy94

nandy94

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey yaar...after a long time i am reading all ur missed works together and its really aewrsome as always...pls send me a pm next tym too...
s.nandycool@gmail.com

lazyleaves

zehr_akhan

Groupbie

zehr_akhan

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
U r amazing dear can't wait till next

lazyleaves

Addicted87

Goldie

Addicted87

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Finally managed to read the update... Its been a busy week...!Dead
After reading the update I have one big question...  Arnav said he cant marry anyone... Why?? What is this big secret that he his hiding... Somehow the idea that he is pining away for some other woman he loved in the past doesnt sit well with me. I have a feeling that his story has something to do with Khushi's past... Anyways Im just guessing but I cant wait to find out what the big secret is...

As for their big showdown I saw it coming. Something like this was bound to happen when two stubborn people refuse to give in... What I am wondering is what is Khushi hoping to gain from this odd condition that she has made to agree to marry someone else. Is she hoping that after spending the night with her, Arnav will realize that he doesnt want to let go of her...??

Also Arnav surprisingly gave in to Khushi's demand too easily if the last line was any hint... I just thought that he would fight her a lot harder considering that he claims he has no romantic feelings for Khushi... Or is that entire thing a big facade and that in reality he has been harboring feelings for her...?

I know I have too many questions.. Sorry couldnt help it. Waiting to read moreSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roseslazyleaves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top