Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome chapter...khushi's hurt at being rejected by him again n again makes me feel bad for he but i feel worse for arnav at having to be so harsh with her and not being able to make her see reason...
very intriguing end to the chapter...curious to know what his intent is in going to her...
hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey yaar...after a long time i am reading all ur missed works together and its really aewrsome as always...pls send me a pm next tym too...
zehr_akhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r amazing dear can't wait till next
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally managed to read the update... Its been a busy week...!🀒
After reading the update I have one big question...  Arnav said he cant marry anyone... Why?? What is this big secret that he his hiding... Somehow the idea that he is pining away for some other woman he loved in the past doesnt sit well with me. I have a feeling that his story has something to do with Khushi's past... Anyways Im just guessing but I cant wait to find out what the big secret is...

As for their big showdown I saw it coming. Something like this was bound to happen when two stubborn people refuse to give in... What I am wondering is what is Khushi hoping to gain from this odd condition that she has made to agree to marry someone else. Is she hoping that after spending the night with her, Arnav will realize that he doesnt want to let go of her...??

Also Arnav surprisingly gave in to Khushi's demand too easily if the last line was any hint... I just thought that he would fight her a lot harder considering that he claims he has no romantic feelings for Khushi... Or is that entire thing a big facade and that in reality he has been harboring feelings for her...?

I know I have too many questions.. Sorry couldnt help it. Waiting to read more😊

sana48 thumbnail
Mind blowing update... πŸ˜‰
don't have the word to express.. out of word... πŸ˜Š
Awesome one just waiting for Arnav answer... πŸ˜³
Love it... β€οΈ
Swty_arshionly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. u r an amazing writer... all ur stories bring out so many emotions of the readers... amazing update.. simply loved it... Fantastic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zj418rKTqU[/YOUTUBE] Edited by gowri1712 - 10 years ago
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
I SOOO wanna ask for an update ..is it too early to ask for one ??
twinki thumbnail
Awesome update
Pls update soon plsss
Plsss
Plsss
Plsss
Plsss
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats wat  i call super emotional update! i think i can understand from where khushi is coming! its for sure its not an infactuation  but its something that she has nurtured over the years and for me that is love just love pure and unconditional! im sure she must have been around other guys in the last years but they have all failed to make her feel as arnav does even if for the time being it appears to be one sided!

im not really understanding arnav, he is saying that any guy will feel lucky to have someone as lovely and cultured as khushi then y cant he be that lucky one!! he does care for her, there is no doubt in that but does he care for her more than a friend and family? he did appeared distressed when he thought she has left the house and him!

i duno y but im feeling that arnav is not going in her room  to fulfill that condition but just to comfort her but even if he is thinking along that line will he ever bear the thought of her being touched and loved by someone else. i dunt think so but there must be something major related to his past that is not allowing him to commit to her or to any other girl for that matter!

love is so complicated but 1 thing i know for sure sometimes ones's happiness lies in seeing his loved ones happy. but its worth when the people one love is not ready to accept this wonderful feeling!

u have simply rocked this update zehra, it was absolutely out of this world and u did an awesome job portraying khushi's feeling and the point she is ready to go for that love:)