Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Do Apoorva Agnihotri and Shilpa, the married couple have kids...

I just googled and found no nothing,,,,

Also, when they came on show they never talked about leaving kids behind ...at least the the other couple - tanaaz bhaktiyaar, spoke abt who is managing their kids...or single parent, Shweta Tiwari also spoke abt it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DO Apurva-Shilpa have kids..." in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
No they don't have kids.. thats just a false rumour started by our beloved KRKLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShumacherChingaari

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i also asked the same question somewhere in this forum, still looking for the answer

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
no they dont have any..they still enjoying marriage party by using drugs 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhanvi86HoneyHeartsprattsShumacherChristina_Yangthroughmysensesfast trakChingaari-naureen786-ScorpionGunner

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
They themselves are no less than kids ---they act so childish / --@ Let  them grow up as mature adults first and then have kids ... /@

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 18 September 2013 at 7:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibHoneyHeartsprattsarcoirismelfnsthroughmysensesfast trakblyton_Ank_-naureen786-ScorpionGunnerfire_gun-WhatSoEver-togepe30

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

They themselves are no less than kids ---they act so childish / --@ Let me them grow up as mature adults first and then have kids ... /@

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL TRUE!

Shumacher

Shumacher

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
NO. They don't have any kids. Don't have any adopted ones either. They have been married for 9-10 years I think.

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

They themselves are no less than kids ---they act so childish / --@ Let  them grow up as mature adults first and then have kids ... /@

Childish?? One of them is definitely Devilish.LOL

@Topic: Nop they don't have any & looking at the Couple i am not optimistic either. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--GODFATHER--Mithuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.