Rachna and Vihaan love story romance in Delhi...

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone think that Vina romance or love story will develop in Delhi where Rachna is alone? Maybe Vihaan comes after her lol and one of those typical love stories and romance can start

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think rachna's father will be with her
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dayal is following her πŸ˜‘ As per sbs vihaan will follow them as well and will try to impress Dayal πŸ˜”
Leena.Nama thumbnail
How long to wait to see Vina love story progressing? Vihaan is missing in almost every episodes. I am feeling so πŸ’”. I was very excited for delhi track but the cv sending dayal with Rachna πŸ˜‘ Dayal was not feeling well in yesterday's episode  hope he get more sick and send Rachna alone πŸ˜› 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
forget about this stupid show victoria β˜ΊοΈ   
Naivedya thumbnail
Kabab mein haddi Dayal is going to be by Rachna's side 24 hours a day. How will poor Vihaan even have a chance to see her face. 
And this besharam Rachna hasn't even once thought of Vihaan. Just threw him away like trash. The only thing i care to see in this track is Rachna's face turning red with embarassment when she finds out the only reason she even got to go to Delhi for this contest was because of Vihaan! 
DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should forget about vina love story. I am so fed up with the screen space vihaan getting these days. I know most vina fans stop watching this show. The other vina fans who still watching this show with so much of hope please just give up. Dont expect anything good from this cv. Even vihaan will be missing one day just like my rajeev was. Only vina keep me glued to the show but i am totally fed up. This show was all about Mayan and will mayan's forever!!!
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nieevetha

I think we should forget about vina love story. I am so fed up with the screen space vihaan getting these days. I know most vina fans stop watching this show. The other vina fans who still watching this show with so much of hope please just give up. Dont expect anything good from this cv. Even vihaan will be missing one day just like my rajeev was. Only vina keep me glued to the show but i am totally fed up. This show was all about Mayan and will mayan's forever!!!

yes you are right. This show has become from the top Shows to one of the mousy boring ones.  Maayan is very boring and I'm liking the low TRPs the show is getting.  I only read the written updates and if Vihaan used to be there I'd watch. So actually not watching SSLK is saving me lots of time...
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are using Vina love story to drag this show on. They no people will watch everyday hoping to see them. Once Rachana gets married there is no 'ladakpan' left it the show
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

yes you are right. This show has become from the top Shows to one of the mousy boring ones.  Maayan is very boring and I'm liking the low TRPs the show is getting.  I only read the written updates and if Vihaan used to be there I'd watch. So actually not watching SSLK is saving me lots of time...

Ya..I'm not sure why they focus all these shows on marriage and saas bahu stuff only...ladakpan has been missing since Mayaan nonsense and rajeevs departure...I m with u on only reading updates for the past month..