Why would Ghaffur do it ?

Posted: 10 years ago

I was very sleepy last night , so was not able to explain very clearly what I meant.
What I wanted to say was that I  have a feeling that

1. Ghafoor will ask Ayaan whether he had his Nikah with Zoya or not ?
2. Ayaan says yes and get slapped...
I know that we all know coz it was in the precap.๐Ÿ˜‰
3. Ghaffur and Razia would want Ayaan out of this marriage because everybody thinks that a real marriage did take place.
4. But Since a big deal had been made in front of society can't annul it right away because of GS izzat in society.
5. Both Ayaan and Zoya want to dissolve the marriage right away.
6. Then external extenuating circumstances(read Tannu and other charcters) might drop some bombshells so Asad, Ayaan, Zoya are once again trapped in some way.
7. So ghaffur makes Zoya sign a contract(a business deal) that after 6 months Ayaan will divorce her, and they will not cohabit during that time or something like that. because He wants Humeira to get married to Ayaan.

Maybe Asad will agree to this under some extreme and Tannu created situations and he will be shown some other contract.
Brother's will clash ...
zoya will unravel many mysteries... Rashid, gudiya factory, Zainab.. Razia's and in all this.
Then Najma/Imran/Nikhat/Farhan... They have many reasons to clash... Based on ideology 
But I doubt if it will be Zoya. Tannu will also play a major negative catalyst role.
Razia will try to make Zoya's life hell.
I short lots of drama awaits 

This is a serious open to discussion post...!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I might be proved wrong as eraly as today , but speculating about QH has become a part of everyday life !! Old habits die hard
Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago
Good Idea! And if it plays out like this makes sense. But what about the bro clash then?
Also if Raziya has found out then won't she use it to her benefit to keep Zoya away from Gaffur. If Zoya comes to SM, Raziya is screwed!

IMO Raziya may send the contract with Ayaan's signature to Asad. Here Asad may be trying to help Zoya accept the nikah as her "destiny" and when he sees that his bro only intends to have this temporary arrangement and then abandon Zoya he will be SUPER pissed!

Just like Janu never got engaged I don't think Zoyaan marriage will ever happen. Janu were at the verge of getting married same way Zoyaan will be at the verge of the contract but at the end due to the queen Raziya's game Zoyaan won't happen. 
Yes we r heading towards original synopsis. Ayaan fall for zoya n may be zoya also.then disolve marriage.i think cvs find new lead for asad. Humaira may be die.
But yes i think there is contract marriage
Originally posted by niki_12

Good Idea! And if it plays out like this makes sense. But what about the bro clash then?[BR][DIV]Also if Raziya has found out then won't she use it to her benefit to keep Zoya away from Gaffur. If Zoya comes to SM, Raziya is screwed![/DIV][BR][DIV]IMO Raziya may send the contract with Ayaan's signature to Asad. Here Asad may be trying to help Zoya accept the nikah as her "destiny" and when he sees that his bro only intends to have this temporary arrangement and then abandon Zoya he will be SUPER pissed![/DIV][BR][DIV]Just like Janu never got engaged I don't think Zoyaan marriage will ever happen. Janu were at the verge of getting married same way Zoyaan will be at the verge of the contract but at the end due to the queen Raziya's game Zoyaan won't happen.[/DIV]

Nik i love u .u r so logical but dam cvs r not logical .they r heading towards original synopsis.
I
spoiler did say something like Razia will do something.. Last time dadi changed AyRa marriage certificate to some funny drawing, so this time Razia may do it and Ayaan-Zoya are stupid enough to sign without seeing it๐Ÿ˜†.
So, no contract, no nikahnaama, nothing else..Zoyaan will just sign on micky mouse painting๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by niki_12

Good Idea! And if it plays out like this makes sense. But what about the bro clash then?
Also if Raziya has found out then won't she use it to her benefit to keep Zoya away from Gaffur. If Zoya comes to SM, Raziya is screwed!

IMO Raziya may send the contract with Ayaan's signature to Asad. Here Asad may be trying to help Zoya accept the nikah as her "destiny" and when he sees that his bro only intends to have this temporary arrangement and then abandon Zoya he will be SUPER pissed!

Just like Janu never got engaged I don't think Zoyaan marriage will ever happen. Janu were at the verge of getting married same way Zoyaan will be at the verge of the contract but at the end due to the queen Raziya's game Zoyaan won't happen. 

Brother's will clash ...
zoya will unravel many mysteries... Rashid, gudiya factory, Zainab.. Razia's and in all this.
Then Najma/Imran/Nikhat/Farhan... They have many reasons to clash... Based on ideology 
But I doubt if it will be Zoya. Tannu will also play a major negative catalyst role.
Razia will have no say in what GS decides for society. Yes , but she will try to make Zoya's life hell.
This contract will be based on Marriage at Moti Masjid and will be null and void coz wedding did not take place. 
Maybe Papers will be changed by negative characters.
I short lots of drama awaits 
None of this makes any sense becsuse they arent married. Not ur theory smber but the stuff going on in the show the contract and all thats happpening i think we are over thinking everything. No poiint predicting anymore because frankly everything is to tangled to make any sense out of it 
Originally posted by kankabhor

spoiler did say something like Razia will do something.. Last time dadi changed AyRa marriage certificate to some funny drawing, so this time Razia may do it and Ayaan-Zoya are stupid enough to sign without seeing it๐Ÿ˜†.
So, no contract, no nikahnaama, nothing else..Zoyaan will just sign on micky mouse painting๐Ÿ˜†
What I am trying to say is that it will be a deal kind of contract not Nikahnama ...
Something like you are allowed to stay here if you adhere o these rules and after six months 
We will let you go...
asad will be shown something entirely different !
Originally posted by -Shayari-

None of this makes any sense becsuse they arent married. Not ur theory smber but the stuff going on in the show the contract and all thats happpening i think we are over thinking everything. No poiint predicting anymore because frankly everything is to tangled to make any sense out of it 
Tangled to Hona hi tha ... Look at Rapunzel's hair 
Same here, very confusing, I do not think Gaffur will reveal it is a contract marriage for now.
AYaan falling for Zoya is a definite potential as he just dev feeling s for Zoya, but Zoya will not.
Marriage will end in Talaq and Zoya back to zero,at that point will Asad accept her or would he would have moved on too