i was right in thinking...

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that mannu is a much better person than creepy Ishaan!!he is supporting Anushka...yes he is always laughing on ayaan n anushka's relationship..but has never done any backstabbing or harm to them..n brings comic relief too...but Ishaan is just hopeless...he cheated his own brother n so cunningly framed Anushka hacking her computer n leaving the master copy on her desk...he should win an Oscar for decieving people...how can he b ayaans bro
..i thought after listening to ayaan talk abt der dads dream n how he vud b so proud..he would atleast feel bad..but he has no conscience n is out n out negative...m sure he will blackmail shanaya that if she tells anything to ayaan he vud reveal her fake picture scandal to him...how could he do this to Anushka ,bring her self respect down infront of the entire staff n there was media present too!!n he claims to love her,.if he doesn't respect her how can he love her??he didn't even stand up to Anushka n stop when she was pleading everyone that she was innocent!!how easily he forgot that Anushka bailed him out from jail she was there for him when noone else was...but what he doesn't know is that ayaan knows Anushka better than himself n loves her unconditionally..n these tricks nothing else in the world can change that..because tullu n pampi belong together!!hope Anushka stops ayaan from selling the company and motivates him to start afresh...hope she sets everything right!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yea right! Even I was happy to see Mannu supporting Anu, he is so nice than Ishaan.