zamana hai buraa!

Now for the situation
fify kuchh iske dil mein
fify kuchh uske dil mein
writer hai buraa!

:-D

🤣

No comment, only tears of laughter!

Re: pictures... If it goes the way you're thinking, I will give you the tools the paint the picture yourself 😆 Koi shak?
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kaamchorni

🤣

No comment, only tears of laughter!

Re: pictures... If it goes the way you're thinking, I will give you the tools the paint the picture yourself 😆 Koi shak?

:) :).

Na ji na, no shak. You give us the tools, baki hum kaam chala lenge. :-D
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 42 - so here maan & geet stuck in haunted house and heavy rain pouring in...both wet...and geet takes her top off...really what a wrong time to stop...left us to imagine what next...?
cont soon
what happened to tara & heer...so maan & geet still unaware about this accident..?
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update...continue soon
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So I was reading the update for the third time to stop focusing on double entendres and instead focus on the story like a good girl. It is then my mind came up with these million theories including all those I wanted to ask you when I started reading the story but stopped myself thinking that you'll think of me as a pervert
I'll ask them now because you know I'm one now anyway 😆
One of the firs things that stuck me with the update was the symbolism. Her excitement of taking a step towards the forbidden path, his reluctant following. How true that their stand towards their relationship had been similar. Geet had always been the one who felt intensely. Maan came across as the one who is grounded, practical and not as much impulsive as his wife. I remember the initial updates when she left, and what deep pain she felt when she shared her story with the woman in the bus. While Maan who went straight to Heer to ask the whereabouts of Geet.
The woman who felt deeply, when hurt needed some respite, some space. With the new space they got by being known acquaintances at a place gave her the space yet she chose to pick his clothes to wash that day. She chose to lean in and kiss him, in the rain and now leading him to discover new possibilities
Him huddling closer to her with the raindrops falling, him catching her back as a silent support, this man is subtle and I am so very doubtful that I'm falling for this man
When she peeled off her shirt I'm strangely reminded of the mark on her waist. Will the scar be a reminder of their yesterday or drive them to a beautiful tomorrow?
Now comes to that question I wanted to ask you at the initial updates was about the scar itself
Remember you mentioned Maan not knowing she had a scar until Heer mentioned? The first thing that crossed my mind was... Weren't they doing the deed off late that he didn't see that on her body? 😆
Ubiquitos thumbnail
I am jobless, bole toh velli so my favourite pass time is re-reading because more often than not, I see things differently every time.
So, read the first chapter on this thread randomly.

And I was surprised I was never curious about Dev-NT. She looked familiar, they had a spark when their fingers touched, and Dev didn't know her name. And they acted like strangers. I mean you know each other to that extent and then there is awkwardness, not being sure, not even acknowledging each other's presence in any way!

Off to read more. I guess I have forgotten/ ignored many things.Edited by Ubiquitos - 8 years ago
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

I am jobless, bole toh velli so my favourite pass time is re-reading because more often than not, I see things differently every time.
So, read the first chapter on this thread randomly.

And I was surprised I was never curious about Dev-NT. She looked familiar, they had a spark when their fingers touched, and Dev didn't know her name. And they acted like strangers. I mean you know each other to that extent and then there is awkwardness, not being sure, not even acknowledging each other's presence in any way!

Off to read more. I guess I have forgotten/ ignored many things.

I think the general knee-jerk reaction to Dev and Nayantara is disinterest. No hard feelings harboured. Would you be surprised to know that they are the reason this story exists at all?

I'm touched that you're rereading this in your spare time. As if my ego wasn't big enough 😆
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oi Pervert, I am coming to you too. But your reply will take more time. (And no, I'm not going to try and pull something out of my ass ðŸ˜†)
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Yes I agree. And yes I am surprised, so I would say Thank you Dev-NT. :).
Never mind. You should take as many comments as compliments, because ego is priceless.
Ubiquitos thumbnail
This chapter 5, Christmas miracles.
This is painful. I don't want to write more because now the good times are here. Lol.