Posted: 19 years ago

i think it  might b some servant of archi

u know archi

she said of killing kashish

Oh! It is Aarchie or Kashish herself๐Ÿ˜•. If this was done by Aarchie then how can Aarchie was having Kashish's "Mangalsutra".๐Ÿ˜•
this is so confusing... but ur rite 5 with ekta you just neva kno

after watching yesterdays episode i'm so sure its kashish herself!!!!!

i mean, c 4 urselves, if it was someone else then she would havwe been shown thinking to herself wat the ehll is going on!!! but theur not showing that...

her plan is to make it appear that piyush is really alive so that sujal gets all freaked out....but ofcourse he won't.... y doesn't k get some sense into her๐Ÿ˜•

must be someone hired by kashish herself or could b that singhania fellow...anyways who cares....!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜•

i think its the singhania guy......he swore revenge

first i thought they are bringin in other show stars as guest stars....like him.......and damini from kyunki.......shruti frm kahani......but since they brought back damini i think they must've brought that singhania guy back too

HELLO Chinti , Good that u r back.

Well i think it is Kashish but if it is Archie may be Vasu is helping her . Yes it could be Singhania also and yes may be it is rishi. Lot of confusion ๐Ÿ˜• so lets all just wait and watch. But Sujal was looking great as ever in thursday's episode that was all i saw in kth.

Hey Chinti...

Welcome back...

How was yr trip to the US??????