Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hmm after writing it i thot it was too small  and insignificant to be created in a new thread so i tell it here only . hmm even i use to not believe in astrology n horoscope but lately my experiences are telling me to do so . it started from my bramin friend she was telling me abt d learnings of his grandfather n forefathers in this area n told me how he correctly predicted people's futures . the thing is d knowledge exists but is hidden u don't have access to it easily n that doesn't make it non-existent . i was quite surprised to hear that  n even waved it away as if she was jst telling a lie  . yesterday i was reading my sunsign n i got to see some truths in it like d things or d characteristics it told abt e were true to some extent it told me abt d sun sign people from whom i should b careful that was a truth i was indeed badly hurt by d sun sign person which was mentioned there . now it might just be a chance or by fluke . it also told me abt d ppl with whom i would be most compatible n yes i would those sun sign ppl always good to me . there s my frnd who never questiones me as y didn't i meet her fr so long or complains she understands me gives me advice n supposrt when i need it . so i think it is indeed true . i m starting to follw it . when looking to mary will indeed check his sun sign . i think it does matter .
kanika266 thumbnail
helloo

iss par apki vishesh tipani zahir kijiye :-)
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey kanika..my net is working like a snail..not sure if this post gonaa be registered.. well, i really don know to what extent shud i believe in astrology..but i myself read my horoscope in newspaper.. but i hardly follow it.. like i dont care about the lucky color or number of the day..or sunsign i shoud be beware of.. naa..but i get happy when something positive is written in it.. thats it.. i like to see +ve news in my horoscope.. bt dont follow anything.. 
kanika266 thumbnail
even i don't follow but it exists it depence on d person from whom u seek d study . d thing is its diff fr every person nt jst d sun sign time f birth etc also matters .. hmm bt fr finding match i m indeed going to follow it :-) my experinc has been good with it :-
)
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Kanika read your post! Well there was a point of time in my life when I became really upset with whatever was happening in my life & slowly my interest was leaned towards astrology so much so that I learnt lil bit of it from magazines, programmes & books. All I can say u is astrology is a science but unfortunately this science has been misused by the astrologers who provide wrong remedy for a particular problem..simple example is agar aapko pet dard hua hain aur aapko sar dard ka dawai diya jata hain to aapka problem kya solved hoga? Nahi na? Similarly it is these astrologers who mis use this science. Astrology will give you accurate information about your nature, characteristics & also your problems...& you were talking about Sun sign well more than sun sign it is the moon sign which gives you more accurate result. Also the birth chart of an individual is his life's reflection. A birth chart can be calculated according to some ones date of birth, time of birth & place of birth. Then u get your raasi ( Moon sign ) & your lagna ( ascendant ) which can provide a correct reading of your life. But as far as the solution or remedy is concerned I don't know how much astrology really works!
kanika266 thumbnail
yaar this science is ancient der is very little access to it people indeed misuse it bt some ppl hv d power to predict future good to knw ur views tfs !

lily aisa kya tragic hua tha some hints please it mite help me
Edited by kanika266 - 10 years ago
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanika266

yaar this science is ancient der is very little access to it people indeed misuse it bt some ppl hv d power to predict future good to knw ur views tfs !

lily aisa kya tragic hua tha some hints please it mite help me

In ancient times there used to live a girl named Khona whose  prediction never failed. She was the daughter in law of a very famous astrologer Varaha Mihira. It is heard that Varaha Mihira amputate Khona's tongue so that she could never ever speak as he was getting defeated infront of her DIL!! 
I had a break up..which affected me very badly!!
Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago
grintson thumbnail
baat nature ki chali hai toh yess.. i am a cancerian as per birth date.. so when i checked the characteristics of cancerians.. Whoa... it was damn accurate...😲
grintson thumbnail
Baap rey... mai IF-Rockerzzz bann gayi... ðŸ˜² ye kaise ho gaya.. ðŸ˜†
kanika266 thumbnail
lily ohhh itna pyaar tha ðŸ˜³  chalo kam s kam experience to kiya

yaar tere liye amit jaisa dhundege aur teri a.r karenge goli maar us rascal ko

aman dekha