Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sanaya in Rang Rasiya - DISCUSS HERE *NEW DT note: Page79/105* (Page 5)

Shreeswathy Goldie
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
TFS
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Waiting for some confirmation about this news. Whether the news is true or not, it's awesome that Sanaya has buzz before her current show is off air. It clearly shows she is in demand. Whatever she selects hope it is a well thought out and written project and she has a good actor opposite her. 
If the talks are on it still must be in nascent stages and the makers have good three months to develop the story and cast capable actors. No point starting a half baked show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87zobshehArnavKhushijodiAddicted2SanZMesmerizingSanzFAYKHAN29NewbiesoapfanDiyaSprincessunarawhiterose29

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
all the best Sanaya!
tvshowfan IF-Sizzlerz
tvshowfan
tvshowfan

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i am not so gonna worry.
let sanz enjoy her vacation and me mine LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiahalder

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

i am not so gonna worry.

Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immiratvshowfan

tvshowfan IF-Sizzlerz
tvshowfan
tvshowfan

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kina-

Originally posted by tvshowfan

i am not so gonna worry.

Lol

hey kina how are you wherre are you Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

immira

immira Coolbie
immira
immira

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsf

Originally posted by ipi2011

Telly actress
Sanaya Irani,
popular as Khushi
Kumari Gupta
from Iss Pyaar Ko
Kya Naam Doon
and last seen in Chhanchhan, has
now been finalised to play the lead
in Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors.
Barely a month since her show,
Chhanchhan, went off air
after
running for six months, the actress
has already bagged a new show.
According to a source, the show is
about a girl who believes in love
and how her path crosses with a
man, who doesn't believe in it. Says
the source, "Sanaya has been in
talks with the production house for
a long time. She has been now been
finalised.
In fact, the production house was
keen on casting her as the lead in
Life OK's Do Dil Ek Jaan, but things
couldn't materialise back then. The
production house is now busy
casting the male lead. It will be a
casting coup of sorts as Sanaya is
much in demand despite her last
show failed to rake in the ratings."m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news-and-gossip/The-actress-will-play-the-lead-role-in-producer-Saurabh-Tewaris-second-show-on-Colors-/articleshow/22650565.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

i know every one here is very much excited abt this but i am here to tak some logic...dere are few points in my mind...dat are not letting me believe dis piece of news...may be u guys can help me clearing it...

1) @BOLD..the show did nt end a month bak...coz as far as i know...it still on air...

2)dey say dey were in talks wd sanaya...well for dem to be in talks wd her since a long time...nd she agreeing to it now implies dat dis talk started days bak wen SI was still shooting for CC wen it was nt even known dat CC will end...as far  as i know news abt CC ending came abt a month bak...nd as per the article CC ended a month bak...so the talks must be going on be4 dat...now we all know wen dey are associated wd one project dey dnt tak abt oders...specially the leads...dey are bounded by a contract...so all dis is nt feasible...

3) we all know the lady is leaving for america...in two days...for a long break..in her words she wants a holiday of atleast 2 months...now wen u are already signed for a project u dnt take such long leaves...becoz u are xpected at the pre-production works...

4)the article makers have given us hell lot of false news...

ok now coming to the concept of the story...havent we had enough of dis...gal believeing in love...nd boy hating the word LOVE...infact SI already did IPK where the concept also involved this part...also we hav so many shows already going on ...i mean d gal nd boy meet...fight...hete each oder.,,,,,,run away from each oder...nd still land up together.."CO-INCIDENTALLY" ofcourse...den suddenly boy realised he loves her...den dey get married.(not easily...lots of twists nd turns takes place)...by this time the show completes a year..now again the get separated after some days of full fledged romance...den again dey get married...dis might go on till the channel closes the show ...courtsey low TRPs...m xtremely fed up now...

neways guys i know i might be bashed for this but trust me dis just my opinion...no chappals plz...

No one will bash you dear..u have jst said what i wanted to say..ok..Lets see what happenes..its tto early to predict as bb will run till dec..
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
 News that Sanaya was in talks already for a news show was out quite some time ago ... but I will wait for Sanaya to confirm this herself, or for a promo to air Wink before I believe it. With CC ending being confirmed some time back, it isn't surprising that producers were already looking at Sanaya for a new show, and shows usually take a few months of planning before starting to shoot. So chances of news being true are good ... whether she has already signed or not, remains to be seen. It's pretty likely that more rumors will float around ... same thing happened after IPK ended LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87zobshehArnavKhushijodiAddicted2SanZMesmerizingSanzFAYKHAN29Newbiesoapfanprincessunara

Go to top