Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya in Rang Rasiya - DISCUSS HERE *NEW DT note: Page79/105* (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 150

Addicted2SanZ

IF-Rockerz

Addicted2SanZ

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi1195

I have seen his work. And he's nowhere near Sanayas talent.
sanaya  was  able  to  proove  her  talent  cause  she  was  given  a  chance...similarly  i  would  prefer  if  we  give  chance  to  him  also...if  he  was  never  given  chance  by  anyone  just  because  he  dont  look   good   with  thier  fav  actress  doesnt  mean  he  is  not  talented

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soulspiritMaano_billiNewbiesoapfanMesmerizingSanzPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya in Rang Rasiya - DISCUSS HERE *NEW DT note: Page79/105* (Page 42)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saba-

Originally posted by rockystar22

Originally posted by -Saba-

i dont like the Do dil ek jaan actors

girl is okay for me but dont like that ML ...if sanaya took this show means, sanaya and ML doesnt match at all... he looks like her siblingLOL

even they cant act..LOL

Serial.is goingg no where now..yaar..thy blame ad character entry fr serisl going down the drain..

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanipkknd0

wish the male lead is Barun who can work on his terms or Anuj will also be good opp. Sanaya

Agree with u its has to be gd actor..anuj or bs anyday...

priyatnl.

Goldie

priyatnl.

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kukiie

Colors is the best channel and they promote their shows very well on twitter too...so i m happy that Sanz new show will be on colors..after IPK i want ti see on colors only but i hope she get really good Co-Star as ML...just worried about ML only..hope they rope Gautam Rode if they need another ML than...

one of the best on screen pair with Sanaya will be Gautam Rode..hope they do one show togetherBig smile

Omg! I want to see her with Gautam really badly, he's such a good actor. But Gautam is working on Saraswatichandra. To be honest I'm going to cry if she gets that Ashish guy it's going to be Farhan Khan scenario all over again.

u havent seen asish's work...okay...no one can judge someone without knowing what he is capable of ...i guess it would be better if some watched some epidodes of his old shows and then judge him...Ermm
this is the 2nd time i am saying the same proverb in this same thread..
dont judge a book by its cover

I disagree with your comment. I dont wanna comment about this guys work in his earlier show. But I saw him in India's best dramebaaz as Dronacharya. Even Anurag Basu was very impressed and praised his acting. It was stunning. He can do Angry roles with ease. He is a very good acting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maano_billisoulspiritshruathiMesmerizingSanzNewbiesoapfanPhoenixRising

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amandaclarke

Originally posted by kukiie

Colors is the best channel and they promote their shows very well on twitter too...so i m happy that Sanz new show will be on colors..after IPK i want ti see on colors only but i hope she get really good Co-Star as ML...just worried about ML only..hope they rope Gautam Rode if they need another ML than...

one of the best on screen pair with Sanaya will be Gautam Rode..hope they do one show togetherBig smile

Omg! I want to see her with Gautam really badly, he's such a good actor. But Gautam is working on Saraswatichandra. To be honest I'm going to cry if she gets that Ashish guy it's going to be Farhan Khan scenario all over again.

u havent seen asish's work...okay...no one can judge someone without knowing what he is capable of ...i guess it would be better if some watched some epidodes of his old shows and then judge him...Ermm
this is the 2nd time i am saying the same proverb in this same thread..
dont judge a book by its cover

I disagree with your comment. I dont wanna comment about this guys work in his earlier show. But I saw him in India's best dramebaaz as Dronacharya. Even Anurag Basu was very impressed and praised his acting. It was stunning. He can do Angry roles with ease. He is a very good acting

Thanks dear... I would wait and watch... all that matters is that the person can act well... and he is good looking ... so lets hope for the best...wish there was confirmation or more news... but I guess we will have to live with this speculation until the end of this month atleast...

choochootrain

choochootrain

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Waitg eargerly for her nex show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewer

-akki-

Goldie

-akki-

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I want still a better actor than ashish opposite sanaya Disapprove

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amandaclarke

I never knew this! That's a huge compliment coming from a top Bollywood director. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top