Ek Boond Ishq

My Take - Vivaah Ke Len Den (Give & Take)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ddsoaps

IF-Dazzler

ddsoaps

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

My Take - Vivaah  ke Len Den

It was a very touching episode. From the moment Mrityunjay is asked to be seated, to the convincing ofTara scene, to the marriage itself.

The complete wedding though so stark and grim happening behind prison walls...felt very real...  Apart from the pandit there was the lawyer present too.

Yes Thakurji sold to her dreams, dreams of a beautiful home, dreams of an education for her brother, dreams of a fancy life for her sister...and Tara fell...and retrieves her steps back into the prison...life outside of the walls was a more realistic 'har roz kaa marne wali' kaid ki zindagi..

Many would question, who would anyone ever do that for their family.  Mind you she does not know his crime. She believes her groom to be a thief. There are so many people who would do anything for money. Surrogacy, become a guinea pig for pharmaceutical giants etc etc.

Her one step to Hell takes her family  to a Heaven created by Thakurji. Or is it? Some brilliant dialogues there...

But I think here it was not just what Thakurji was offering, but the way he said it. It was his dignified tone, that promise that held a lot of conviction in it. Tara knew she wasn't going to be cheated.

Loved the pheras scene. Two people bound in matrimony...their individual sacrifices burning in the blazing Havan Kund fire. The scene when Mrityunjay holds Tara's hand was shot brilliantly...he captures her tiny hand in his... what a significant moment. That moment of being bound for life...at this point I felt Mritunjay's gratitude towards Tara for giving him a new lease of life...and yes he would protect with all his being and might...but today she was his strength and hope and he clung to it.

Watch that scene when she gets up and runs off, he looks dejected...

I also think that the lawyer managed to convince Mrityunjay into the marriage. Also glad that her mother was not taken up by all that glittered around her. Even the very beautiful Ganpati Bappa did not manage to lure her away from her worry  and fretting for Tara.

I just loved the scenes between Father-in-law & DIL. She wasn't interested in questioning him further, what was his son's crime, why all this drama etc...Whilst she placed all her trust in him, at this point he could have changed his attitude, taken an about turn, because he eventually got what he wanted...but I think his expectations from Tara and this new-found relationship are way beyond just the seven pheras...this marriage is more real for him than it is for her.

Oh and I just love Tara's one-liners. Amidst all this tension was Tara and her ever famous "Life" lessons and dialogues! "Lohe ke dukaan" "Life mein ek galti karke nahi sudre toh kya kiya" Epic!

EBI has managed to keep me hooked to its story wanting to know the deep dark secrets that everyone is hiding.

Edited by ddFan2012 - 17 September 2013 at 12:22am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikT4YY4B4Girl54thendralfan007snowy72TimelessBeautyysarunarshi72ShahucapriyalamsNiharikaMishra786Pinki.nimmi.bidzdevsumvanitha3dtheloupgarouxsabaSpeaks-MKB-spiritshena07sigridSofnasparkle2985-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Take - Vivaah Ke Len Den (Give & Take)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Another poignant thing in the marriage shots was the stark look of indifference on Mrityunjay's face.

He hardly reacted when Tara left the mandap, maybe batted an eyelid but that's all. All we got to see was his blank stare at the Havan Kund with eyes who have gone through enough torture to have such indifference.

I am a girl and I do understand how a girl feels when she is mere eve-teased so the trauma of rape is a million times more malignant than this. Much as I despise rapists to the core, I get terrified even to imagine the trauma of a man known to be accused of the crime before the world, and wrongly too.

I would strongly disagree to the feel that Mrityunjay even thought about Tara for once since he didn't even try to look at her, completed rituals with the epitome of monotony and it seemed like he was just waiting for this to finish off. Almost in every scene of his I found Mrityunjay sporting a look that he has already sealed his fate to die soon and sacrificed away everything he possibly has, Life, Honor and Desires, possibly for favours done to him in the past.

Jayraj's patience and undying hope that he will definitely get Mrityunjay out was amazing enough to deserve a salute. Never for once did he try to show Tara that he was doing a favor on her by fulfilling her needs but made her believe that she deserves what she is gonna get as a result of this marriage and it would not be wise of her to let go of the opportunity.

I loved the way both Jayraj and Tara spoke about their own concerns for their loved ones respectively and am really looking forward to the development of this marriage as the story unfolds.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72lamsNirjhor105capriya.nimmi.ddsoapsMMBGspiritsigrid

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
gr8 post...nice points in hereSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoaps

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

My Take - Vivaah  ke Len Den

It was a very touching episode. From the moment Mrityunjay is asked to be seated, to the convincing ofTara scene, to the marriage itself.

AgreeBig smile

The complete wedding though so stark and grim happening behind prison walls...felt very real...  Apart from the pandit there was the lawyer present too.

Seconded , it never for once seemed that this is a hypothetical situation.Everything was clear,dark and very real.

Yes Thakurji sold to her dreams, dreams of a beautiful home, dreams of an education for her brother, dreams of a fancy life for her sister...and Tara fell...and retrieves her steps back into the prison...life outside of the walls was a more realistic 'har roz kaa marne wali' kaid ki zindagi..

I tell you, I am becoming fan of thakur , he has so much power, love , conviction and determination.All along he has perfectly given the impression that he wont stop at any cost and would do anything , even  go against his family to save his son.Outstanding effort ClapClap

Many would question, who would anyone ever do that for their family.  Mind you she does not know his crime. She believes her groom to be a thief. There are so many people who would do anything for money. Surrogacy, become a guinea pig for pharmaceutical giants etc etc.

I beg to differ.She has reached the position where it does not really matter to her what is crime of MJ.She has bargained her life for the sake of her family.She has to marry MJ irrespective of his crime.It is not as if her decision to marry him is based on what crime he has done.

Her one step to Hell takes her family  to a Heaven created by Thakurji. Or is it? Some brilliant dialogues there...

Again, agreed

But I think here it was not just what Thakurji was offering, but the way he said it. It was his dignified tone, that promise that held a lot of conviction in it. Tara knew she wasn't going to be cheated.

Loved the pheras scene. Two people bound in matrimony...their individual sacrifices burning in the blazing Havan Kund fire. The scene when Mrityunjay holds Tara's hand was shot brilliantly...he captures her tiny hand in his... what a significant moment. That moment of being bound for life...at this point I felt Mritunjay's gratitude towards Tara for giving him a new lease of life...and yes he would protect with all his being and might...but today she was his strength and hope and he clung to it.

Clap ddfan2012(what's ur name , yaar ??)

i want to hug you for these beautiful linesHug

Awesome thoughts there.Nobody could describe MJ's feelings better than this.

I agree the whole phera scene was shot brilliantly. Hats off to the director and writer for this vision.I just love the way you have said that there sacrifices are getting burned into the fire and from here on there will be no sacrifices and they will be together , with each other and be each other's strength.

Watch that scene when she gets up and runs off, he looks dejected...

wait, will have to watch it again , I missed it.

I also think that the lawyer managed to convince Mrityunjay into the marriage. Also glad that her mother was not taken up by all that glittered around her. Even the very beautiful Ganpati Bappa did not manage to lure her away from her worry  and fretting for Tara.

I want to see what made MJ agree to this marriage , I am really hoping that they manage to give us a convincing reason as they have shown that MJ wasn't even interested in meeting his father and he was maroing all antim sankar dialogue.They showed him as he has no hope left and suddenly he doesn't show any reluctance towards getting married.

Tara's ma is also   a topnotch actress.She was such a genuine mother with all the worries about her child, the materialistic luxuries immaterial in front of well being of her child.No complaints there.Big smile

I just loved the scenes between Father-in-law & DIL. She wasn't interested in questioning him further, what was his son's crime, why all this drama etc...Whilst she placed all her trust in him, at this point he could have changed his attitude, taken an about turn, because he eventually got what he wanted...but I think his expectations from Tara and this new-found relationship are way beyond just the seven pheras...this marriage is more real for him than it is for her.

But now she should be.She should have shown some curiosity towards her husband.As i have told earlier that his crime was immaterial to her but still.

chalo, i will give it to them since it is a daily soap and they might want to keep the mystery factor for a longer period.

Oh and I just love Tara's one-liners. Amidst all this tension was Tara and her ever famous "Life" lessons and dialogues! "Lohe ke dukaan" "Life mein ek galti karke nahi sudre toh kya kiya" Epic!

me too Big smile

EBI has managed to keep me hooked to its story wanting to know the deep dark secrets that everyone is hiding.

again me too WinkBig smile

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapssigrid

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
very well written

ddsoaps

ddsoaps

IF-Dazzler

ddsoaps

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by ddFan2012

Clap ddfan2012(what's ur name , yaar ??)

i want to hug you for these beautiful linesHug

Awesome thoughts there.Nobody could describe MJ's feelings better than this.

I

Wink

LOL...its Diana Hug

sabaSpeaks

ddsoaps

IF-Dazzler

ddsoaps

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

Another poignant thing in the marriage shots was the stark look of indifference on Mrityunjay's face.

He hardly reacted when Tara left the mandap, maybe batted an eyelid but that's all. All we got to see was his blank stare at the Havan Kund with eyes who have gone through enough torture to have such indifference.

I am a girl and I do understand how a girl feels when she is mere eve-teased so the trauma of rape is a million times more malignant than this. Much as I despise rapists to the core, I get terrified even to imagine the trauma of a man known to be accused of the crime before the world, and wrongly too.

I would strongly disagree to the feel that Mrityunjay even thought about Tara for once since he didn't even try to look at her, completed rituals with the epitome of monotony and it seemed like he was just waiting for this to finish off. Almost in every scene of his I found Mrityunjay sporting a look that he has already sealed his fate to die soon and sacrificed away everything he possibly has, Life, Honor and Desires, possibly for favours done to him in the past.

Jayraj's patience and undying hope that he will definitely get Mrityunjay out was amazing enough to deserve a salute. Never for once did he try to show Tara that he was doing a favor on her by fulfilling her needs but made her believe that she deserves what she is gonna get as a result of this marriage and it would not be wise of her to let go of the opportunity.

I loved the way both Jayraj and Tara spoke about their own concerns for their loved ones respectively and am really looking forward to the development of this marriage as the story unfolds.

Thanks for your input...loved your take as well

Yes Mrityunjay had resigned to his fate, since the bail wasnt granted.  Between then and now (though shown in a span of two episodes or less) the situation has changed...and he has got to know that a woman has consented to this marriage in prison. Or else they would have shown some argument or dialogue when the prison guard asked him to come to the mandap.

Now in Tara (he may not even know her name) he sees a ray of hope...and when she ran off...that ray of hope has dashed off,

Arguments between Jayraj and Tara have been shown whereas no discussions between Mj and his family or the lawyer or with the pandit.

When he is asked to extend his hand, there is no hesitation whatsoever...which is very telling...

This marriage between the two has happened in the worst of situations. Imagine once she gets to know the crime he is in for? The fear of being tied to a man for such a ghastly crime. I am waiting to see that scene...love EBI for its uniqueness and gripping tale...

Edited by ddFan2012 - 17 September 2013 at 5:53am

sigrid

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Diana,Saba and nikkie u have written this beautifully that there is nothing more for me to say.waiting for more episodes.i just love Tara's mom she cares for her deeply all the luxuries will not satisfy her until she knows that her daughter is safe. I have seen in many serials that the mom puts a blind assumption that the daughter is happy when she sees the luxury and say dialogues like humme patahai tum bohot khush hai and all and the daughter keep silent.
Waiting for more EBI episodes

Edited by Dilsha - 17 September 2013 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapssigrid

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.