Saraswatichandra

Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

SHINCHANGREAT

SHINCHANGREAT

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpreethee

The queen of romance started cringing when the hero hugged her. That's how good her acting is!

OMG Did she really do that Cringe while hugging him ShockedThen he must be smelling really bad. LOL
I have never seen her do that before with any of her costars . Infact I see her quiet comfortable even with Anshul . If they hadn't made Pramad such an evil character many on this forum would have been shipping them b'coz I see even with such abusive scenes Pramud Kumud track is gaining TRPs unlike Samud track . 
And btw having Jenny paired with your Gautie pie brought him the very first award in his life I think Best Jodi Award . Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badtameez

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 7)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ivy-

Goldie

-Ivy-

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHINCHANGREAT

Originally posted by kiranpreethee

The queen of romance started cringing when the hero hugged her. That's how good her acting is!

OMG Did she really do that Cringe while hugging him ShockedThen he must be smelling really bad. LOL
I have never seen her do that before with any of her costars . Infact I see her quiet comfortable even with Anshul . If they hadn't made Pramad such an evil character many on this forum would have been shipping them b'coz I see even with such abusive scenes Pramud Kumud track is gaining TRPs unlike Samud track .
And btw having Jenny paired with your Gautie pie brought him the very first award in his life I think Best Jodi Award . Tongue

Wow. Now I dunno about Kiran ji, but if I were at her place I'd be very 'flattered' that someone joined I-F simply to respond to me... What an honor, really Embarrassed

SHINCHANGREAT: Re your post, Mirchi lagi, much? LOL

Edited by IdiotViewer - 17 September 2013 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MmehtaMrieshkahappychappy

mandyg

IF-Sizzlerz

mandyg

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
everyone has their own opinion, i have not seen jenny's previous serials, the genre of this serial was subtle romance, in their close scenes together i did not see the warmth on her face as a character of kumud should feel for saras..the offscreen stuff can be ignored if the onscreen is not affected, i could see the effect onscreen, therefore have my viewpoint..i do not watch this serial with same interest anymore, therefore do not care about their chemistry anymore, but do visit the forum at times..have fun guys and enjoy the showSmile!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpreetheeSiri22veera25

veera25

IF-Rockerz

veera25

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandyg

everyone has their own opinion, i have not seen jenny's previous serials, the genre of this serial was subtle romance, in their close scenes together i did not see the warmth on her face as a character of kumud should feel for saras..the offscreen stuff can be ignored if the onscreen is not affected, i could see the effect onscreen, therefore have my viewpoint..i do not watch this serial with same interest anymore, therefore do not care about their chemistry anymore, but do visit the forum at times..have fun guys and enjoy the showSmile!

Mandy ji we missed you and your good points Cry

mandyg

mandyg

IF-Sizzlerz

mandyg

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veera25

thanks veera! i still visit the forum, i am glad u missed my good points, don't know if they were good..lol! i am hooked on to jodha akbar these days..excellent show..loving the chemistry of the lead, the female lead is married too but shares flawless chemistry with rajat onscreen, and rajat is just out of this world..his acting skills r mind blowing..do watch it if u get chance..sorry, for discussing any other show in this forum!

veera25

IF-Rockerz

veera25

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veera25

thanks veera! i still visit the forum, i am glad u missed my good points, don't know if they were good..lol! i am hooked on to jodha akbar these days..excellent show..loving the chemistry of the lead, the female lead is married too but shares flawless chemistry with rajat onscreen, and rajat is just out of this world..his acting skills r mind blowing..do watch it if u get chance..sorry, for discussing any other show in this forum!

I watched two weeks of Saraswatichandra today and I still have to finish a history paper ROFL But now I'm taking a break because itna electric drama se mera dimaag ghoom gaya hai yaar... Meri waat lag gayi hai abh ROFL

haan, I understand completely. Any SaMud scene to me makes me turn my face away because it's so twisted Dead Dead Ouch

Aap aaya karo, chaho bashing bhi kiya karo par aaya karo yaar we miss you Hug

mandyg

mandyg

IF-Sizzlerz

mandyg

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
so sweet of u veeraHug

veera25

veera25

IF-Rockerz