Saraswatichandra

Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

dasan.divya

IF-Rockerz

dasan.divya

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
agreee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dasan.divya

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

Oh really she's minus zero when it comes to romance Wacko Dude you better watch her previous shows before making such a comment . If she would have been not showing awesome chemistry before in her shows then from where did all the Kajen & Jeran fans come ?  Both the fan grps wanted Jen with their heros which led to such fanwars in the DMG forum. Infact her previous show Sangam  also had many fans drooling over Jen & Chaitnya chemistry .  But as for Gautam I don't think he has created any such fan frenzy with any of his co actress or maybe I am not aware if he had done so !  Enough said.
Infact I would be more than  happy if he gets to pair up with Kusum or any other new girl. Would love to see what chemistry they wud  be able to create. Embarrassed

Jennifer is always lucky for her male co stars and always brings stardom to them in tv.Why see her other shows for romance ...in SC itself Gautam and Jennifer rocked the show .be it romance or emotions they both have equated each other well.

I feel equality between male and female when i watch them together.Gautam is perfect in his most of the scenes and Jenifer is no less.She matches him and may be somewhere does inspire him too, to give his best .Coz with Jennifer any new actor or a weak actor will be easily subdued but our Mr. Perfect Gautam always makes his voice heard and acting skills seen Clap

No other new actress or new face will be able to match Gautam in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

I short tgautam and Jennifer r perfect for each other ONSCREEN

Edited by shana0127 - 17 September 2013 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpreetheeRimuliadasan.divya

dasan.divya

IF-Rockerz

dasan.divya

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Oh really she's minus zero when it comes to romance Wacko Dude you better watch her previous shows before making such a comment . If she would have been not showing awesome chemistry before in her shows then from where did all the Kajen & Jeran fans come ?  Both the fan grps wanted Jen with their heros which led to such fanwars in the DMG forum. Infact her previous show Sangam  also had many fans drooling over Jen & Chaitnya chemistry .  But as for Gautam I don't think he has created any such fan frenzy with any of his co actress or maybe I am not aware if he had done so !  Enough said.
Infact I would be more than  happy if he gets to pair up with Kusum or any other new girl. Would love to see what chemistry they wud  be able to create. Embarrassed

Jennifer is always lucky for her male co stars and always brings stardom to them in tv.Why see her other shows for romance ...in SC itself Gautam and Jennifer rocked the show .be it romance or emotions they both have equated each other well.

I feel equality between male and female when i watch them together.Gautam is perfect in his most of the scenes and Jenifer is no less.She matches him and may be somewhere does inspire him too, to give his best .Coz with Jennifer any new actor or a weak actor will be easily subdued but our Mr. Perfect Gautam always makes his voice heard and acting skills seen Clap

No other new actress or new face will be able to match him in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

hats off to u shana diClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Rimulia

IF-Dazzler

Rimulia

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

No other new actress or new face will be able to match Gautam in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

I short tgautam and Jennifer r perfect for each other ONSCREEN

I too agree to what you said. You are a very sensible person unlike others in the forum. My reply wasn't to belittle Gautam. Infact I am all for Samud. But  now I am fedup with the constant negativity of some members of this forum towards her & being a Jennifer fan that was my reply to one of them.
 Personally I am all in favour of Samud in this show coz without Samud this story is nothing. But some of them fails to see that & concentrate more on offscreen stuff.  So now  I  think its better Saras gets paired up with someone else .. so atleast this negativity towards her gets lessened.  And as for Jenny she has been a very successful actress in romantic scenes. Romance is more her genre. So calling her'' minus zero in romantic scenes '' sound extremely silly !  Its for nothing that a stalwart like SLB has chosen them as Saras & Kumud.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badtameeznitzy_21ShanUlas

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
TFS.
Really feel bad for Gautam.

titli22

titli22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Tfs..nice article Smile