Saraswatichandra

Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

SHINCHANGREAT

SHINCHANGREAT

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veera25

Originally posted by SHINCHANGREAT

Getting in a conversation with you means stooping to your standards  & I have been taught better by my parents.  So this is my last comment for you.
I saw your posts & tum toh kafi tamashewaali ho & please apna rishta Gauti ko bhej do .. bichara is already 36 & has not yet achieved anything be it personally or proffesionally . Tum jaise nautanki ki sakt zarurat hai usay LOL  In 4 years time he's going to be 40 .. jaldi uska kuch karo ... nahi toh woh Rahul Mahajan kay saath hi ghumta phirta rahega.  Now wait a min doesnt Rahul Mahajan have controversial life  & so does Nigar Khan. Tamashawala toh nahi hai but goes around with Tamasha wala people only LOL

Not only are is this bashing a fellow forum member, but it is also going BEYOND the border of respect and disrespect. The argument was something completely different and much more civilized than the degree of which you are expressing your dislike. 

I am no moderator, but as a fellow human being I request you to please express your discontent in easier ways. Completely bashing someone like this... not civilized, and not respectful. Please. Stop.

So I am the one  crossing border of disrespect here? Biased much ? Civilized & BNK don't go hand in hand  no matter how much you try to defend her. . Bashing actors in IF is also against rules. So did you warn her or is the warning EXCLUSIVELY for Jennifer fans only  ?  No wonder Forum is in this  sad state. Infact I saw you even pressing the LIKE button on her bashing comment  .. sad really sad.

Edited by SHINCHANGREAT - 18 September 2013 at 12:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jennifer Winget is very cooperative : Gautam Rode Mod Note 12 (Page 12)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veera25

IF-Rockerz

veera25

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
^ ^ ^ ^ 

Challo, dono haath mein haath daalke (since after many many bainitis independent self-reflection wasn't possible) let's look in hindsight, shall we ji? Embarrassed

Originally posted by SHINCHANGREAT

OMG Did she really do that Cringe while hugging him ShockedThen he must be smelling really bad. LOL
I have never seen her do that before with any of her costars . Infact I see her quiet comfortable even with Anshul . If they hadn't made Pramad such an evil character many on this forum would have been shipping them b'coz I see even with such abusive scenes Pramud Kumud track is gaining TRPs unlike Samud track .  
And btw having Jenny paired with your Gautie pie brought him the very first award in his life I think Best Jodi Award . Tongue

I believe this is the instigator of this current, really offtrack argument. What say? This is a personal attack prior to BNK's statement, which mind you, was edited because it attacked other people, many of which are her friends. So, what's a little innocent give back? Smile

As I mentioned previously. I write disclaimers for a reason... but it seems like they're all a waste... some perhaps aren't able to comprehend what they truly mean. 

edit: do you know WHY I pressed the like button? On which comment, ji? Please, enlighten me Smile

Edited by veera25 - 18 September 2013 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-.....B.N.K.....

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Me Shana always in team Gautam and belive in following his level headed and mature  footsteps coz i know slow and steady wins the race  Everybody has his own way and luck  to reach sucess , all that matters is that u r still sane , grounded and happy .Success has no meaning when all it gives u is sleepless nights,  jealousy and lot of enemies .

Few have made new ids to bash Gautam .Just want to ask did my poor thing say any such word  that u r talking such negative for him.If he is friends to various kinds of species that exist in tv industry  and still maintains his individuality and goodness then why r others getting jealous of it.

U accept it or not Gautam is really saras and so different from the place and people he sits with

.Aise log kum hi milte hain cherish him if u can !

Edited by shana0127 - 18 September 2013 at 12:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeMrieshkaAd_Mumbai_Girl-Ivy-.....B.N.K.....happychappykiranpreetheesona...666

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.....B.N.K.....ShanUlas

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Can Members stop getting personal with each other. Stick to the article which is about Gautam . Stop using every opportunity to start fan wars. The show runs because of team effort. No One actor is superior to another. When GR & Jen have no issue acting with each other, what is the problem here ? And keep Jen and her personal life away from from discussions. Talk about Gautam and his interview or else this post will be closed for digressing away from topic. -SaraswatiChandra Dev Team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.nitzy_21RimuliaCornia_JenAm_Ank_ShanUlas

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^thank u so much... Much Needed one

Edited by Anki_KJSG - 18 September 2013 at 11:06am

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

I-F Mega Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deepz! This was getting way out of control! 
-Nisha

kiranpreethee

Goldie

kiranpreethee

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
There is no one who can reach Gautam Rode's professionalism and dedication to work. 

happychappyShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top