Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS.
Really feel bad for Gautam.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimulia

I too agree to what you said. You are a very sensible person unlike others in the forum. My reply wasn't to belittle Gautam. Infact I am all for Samud. But  now I am fedup with the constant negativity of some members of this forum towards her & being a Jennifer fan that was my reply to one of them.
 Personally I am all in favour of Samud in this show coz without Samud this story is nothing. But some of them fails to see that & concentrate more on offscreen stuff.  So now  I  think its better Saras gets paired up with someone else .. so atleast this negativity towards her gets lessened.  And as for Jenny she has been a very successful actress in romantic scenes. Romance is more her genre. So calling her'' minus zero in romantic scenes '' sound extremely silly !  Its for nothing that a stalwart like SLB has chosen them as Saras & Kumud.

i understand...dont know why their is so much of intermixing .

All i know is that show belongs to Saras and Kumud and their chemistry.They r the leads  Pairing the leads with other character is good for twist but never a long run story.coz  its the male and female lead connection that is the crux of the show .

The show is not saas bahu oriented...instead its based on story of a man called Saraswaticandra and his love to a lady called Kumud Sundary .Rest r just side characters , to help Saras Kumud and keep show running that it .

Originally posted by: Baki

Great interview

😊
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs
Diplomatic lyk always...
Nd LOL @ppl who wanna See new lead nw Wen the show z breating its last breathe...to watch sizzling chemistry...oh bring it on...lol
trps wl surely fall then cz as per d trps no. Prammy-kalika-kumud track z trp gainer...(fr me prammy z entertaining he nd kalika add dat spice in sc) Even d title role player z getting little space in epi still d nos. R increasing...
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The queen of romance started cringing when the hero hugged her. That's how good her acting is!
isabellabrum127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no comment
SHINCHANGREAT thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranpreethee

The queen of romance started cringing when the hero hugged her. That's how good her acting is!

OMG Did she really do that Cringe while hugging him 😲Then he must be smelling really bad. πŸ˜†
I have never seen her do that before with any of her costars . Infact I see her quiet comfortable even with Anshul . If they hadn't made Pramad such an evil character many on this forum would have been shipping them b'coz I see even with such abusive scenes Pramud Kumud track is gaining TRPs unlike Samud track . 
And btw having Jenny paired with your Gautie pie brought him the very first award in his life I think Best Jodi Award . πŸ˜›
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINCHANGREAT

OMG Did she really do that Cringe while hugging him 😲Then he must be smelling really bad. πŸ˜†
I have never seen her do that before with any of her costars . Infact I see her quiet comfortable even with Anshul . If they hadn't made Pramad such an evil character many on this forum would have been shipping them b'coz I see even with such abusive scenes Pramud Kumud track is gaining TRPs unlike Samud track .
And btw having Jenny paired with your Gautie pie brought him the very first award in his life I think Best Jodi Award . πŸ˜›

Wow. Now I dunno about Kiran ji, but if I were at her place I'd be very 'flattered' that someone joined I-F simply to respond to me... What an honor, really 😳

SHINCHANGREAT: Re your post, Mirchi lagi, much? πŸ˜†Edited by IdiotViewer - 10 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
everyone has their own opinion, i have not seen jenny's previous serials, the genre of this serial was subtle romance, in their close scenes together i did not see the warmth on her face as a character of kumud should feel for saras..the offscreen stuff can be ignored if the onscreen is not affected, i could see the effect onscreen, therefore have my viewpoint..i do not watch this serial with same interest anymore, therefore do not care about their chemistry anymore, but do visit the forum at times..have fun guys and enjoy the show😊!
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

everyone has their own opinion, i have not seen jenny's previous serials, the genre of this serial was subtle romance, in their close scenes together i did not see the warmth on her face as a character of kumud should feel for saras..the offscreen stuff can be ignored if the onscreen is not affected, i could see the effect onscreen, therefore have my viewpoint..i do not watch this serial with same interest anymore, therefore do not care about their chemistry anymore, but do visit the forum at times..have fun guys and enjoy the show😊!

Mandy ji we missed you and your good points πŸ˜­