Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mandyg

kusum is ok, but usme wo baat nahin, saras deserves someone better..what say!

jo milta hai oh hi khale be ..🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  anything anyone yaar bas not kumud ...like i said they r just eww for me ...i stopped watching this show for saMud can u believe that ..😕
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

@Bold, he and you are on the same page, looks like...😆

Creative lawyers read between the lines, huh?..😉

Bold: Aaand... The 'fine print', Happy 😉

As you yourself say... "Body Double, Zero Chemistry" 😃
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

they both r good actors individually, but jen is minus zero when it comes to romance and gauti with her felt uncomfortable too after the off screen hoopla! and that took the essence of romance from the show, the very reason that put me off and many other fans of the show!

Oh really she's minus zero when it comes to romance Dude you better watch her previous shows before making such a comment . If she would have been not showing awesome chemistry before in her shows then from where did all the Kajen & Jeran fans come ?  Both the fan grps wanted Jen with their heros which led to such fanwars in the DMG forum. Infact her previous show Sangam  also had many fans drooling over Jen & Chaitnya chemistry .  But as for Gautam I don't think he has created any such fan frenzy with any of his co actress or maybe I am not aware if he had done so !  Enough said.
Infact I would be more than  happy if he gets to pair up with Kusum or any other new girl. Would love to see what chemistry they wud  be able to create. 😳

Edited by Rimulia - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Agree im tirs people bashibg jen
Originally posted by: suga.k

thanks for sharing...

😊
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@vee n infinte dot wali bnk: kaminis,how dare u ppl r insulting my madamji! Tum dono ko toh mai baad mai dhekh loongi..phelai toh gauti ka iv parnai dai,dhekti hu kaya likha waha ma madamji kai baraimai, uskai baad hum apki payeer barshaengi humari madamji's paar.*wink*.
Originally posted by: dasan.divya

agreee

😊
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimulia

Oh really she's minus zero when it comes to romance Dude you better watch her previous shows before making such a comment . If she would have been not showing awesome chemistry before in her shows then from where did all the Kajen & Jeran fans come ?  Both the fan grps wanted Jen with their heros which led to such fanwars in the DMG forum. Infact her previous show Sangam  also had many fans drooling over Jen & Chaitnya chemistry .  But as for Gautam I don't think he has created any such fan frenzy with any of his co actress or maybe I am not aware if he had done so !  Enough said.
Infact I would be more than  happy if he gets to pair up with Kusum or any other new girl. Would love to see what chemistry they wud  be able to create. 😳

Jennifer is always lucky for her male co stars and always brings stardom to them in tv.Why see her other shows for romance ...in SC itself Gautam and Jennifer rocked the show .be it romance or emotions they both have equated each other well.

I feel equality between male and female when i watch them together.Gautam is perfect in his most of the scenes and Jenifer is no less.She matches him and may be somewhere does inspire him too, to give his best .Coz with Jennifer any new actor or a weak actor will be easily subdued but our Mr. Perfect Gautam always makes his voice heard and acting skills seen 👏

No other new actress or new face will be able to match Gautam in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

I short tgautam and Jennifer r perfect for each other ONSCREEN
Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shana0127

Jennifer is always lucky for her male co stars and always brings stardom to them in tv.Why see her other shows for romance ...in SC itself Gautam and Jennifer rocked the show .be it romance or emotions they both have equated each other well.

I feel equality between male and female when i watch them together.Gautam is perfect in his most of the scenes and Jenifer is no less.She matches him and may be somewhere does inspire him too, to give his best .Coz with Jennifer any new actor or a weak actor will be easily subdued but our Mr. Perfect Gautam always makes his voice heard and acting skills seen 👏

No other new actress or new face will be able to match him in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

hats off to u shana di👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

No other new actress or new face will be able to match Gautam in acting.The show is all about emotions rather then some teenage romance.Gautam has always stated his show is about more sublimity and emotions .

I short tgautam and Jennifer r perfect for each other ONSCREEN

I too agree to what you said. You are a very sensible person unlike others in the forum. My reply wasn't to belittle Gautam. Infact I am all for Samud. But  now I am fedup with the constant negativity of some members of this forum towards her & being a Jennifer fan that was my reply to one of them.
 Personally I am all in favour of Samud in this show coz without Samud this story is nothing. But some of them fails to see that & concentrate more on offscreen stuff.  So now  I  think its better Saras gets paired up with someone else .. so atleast this negativity towards her gets lessened.  And as for Jenny she has been a very successful actress in romantic scenes. Romance is more her genre. So calling her'' minus zero in romantic scenes '' sound extremely silly !  Its for nothing that a stalwart like SLB has chosen them as Saras & Kumud.