Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
maybe it just didn't workout when the camera's and limelight had gone
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blukitten

Guys get one thing straight All reality shows are scripted 😛

My frn is a media student and she has worked as an intern in MTV...she appeared in few episodes of axe my ex and few on bindaas...
She said its all scripted the ppl who come and tell their stories are strangers..they get a script and recite it on TV...
same was with syamvar...it was 100% scripted.
Dimpy and Rahul were already a couple...tht syamvar thing was a farce
so ratan too took up syamvar for money ...kahani kahatm paisa hajam 😆😆😆
Dont take reality shows seriously just take them as entertainment.

I do understand that all reality shows or other TV shows are scripted. As a matter of fact it is not possible to produce and shoot any show without a written script. Even News footage is well planed and scripted.

My point is if TV channel claims that the lead star will get married to one of the contestants then it should happen on national TV. In Ratan's case, she was saying at the end of that show that she will get engaged now and Abhinav will look for a job in Bombay as it was not possible for her to quit her TV actress job. Abhinav was a software engineer who was settled in Delhi.

There was another reality show on Star TV called Perfect Bride which aired in 2009. At the end of this show Hitesh Chauhan from Chandigarh got married to Rumpa Roy a Bangali girl settled in Gurgav. She was a fashion designer. The other favourite of the show Rajbir of Pathankot was not ready to get married on national TV thus he was rejected by Channel creative team. He was supposed to get married to Priyanka. I am posting links and pictures of Hitesh.

Perfect Bride (groom) Hitesh Chauhan house-hunting in Mumbai!

Hitesh Chauhan

Remember Hitesh Chauhan? The guy who chose his bride, Rumpa Roy from the reality show Perfect Bride and got married to her on national television.  He says, "We are no longer a newly-married couple and have gone back to our respective lives. Rumpa has quit her job as fashion designer in Gurgaun and is staying with my parents in Chandigarh, while I am in Mumbai looking for a good house to live here. Both of us are planning to move to Mumbai within some time and start our careers afresh here.

It will be a long struggle ahead but we shall overcome!" he says flashing his dimpled smile.

So, where did the two go on a honeymoon? Hitesh smiles shyly, "We were running short of time; so we decided to go to a place closer. Goa fit the bill!" Also, Hitesh's family astrologer had asked them to not to go to any faraway place just after they got married, so the couple obliged. "We have immense faith in him; so we respected his advice. However, we are planning a trip to Mauritius."

Thus all reality show are not fake but of course they are scripted. At the end of the day, creative or channel can not force anyone to get married if things do not work out well or go according to your expectations. Thanks for your input. Rab Rakha te God bless.

Edited by JasToronto - 10 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Yaar kitna discriminate karte ho aap log!🤔

Ho sakta hai Abhinav jaan bacha ke bhaag gaya ho! ⭐️

😆

That is so true. Abhinav was a classic person with great family background. He came from a very educated family and he was a software engineer. I guess she was pushing him to move to Mumbai. Perhaps he did not get a decent job in Mumbai. Ratan was not willing to give up her tv career. As a matter of fact she didn't get much work after that show and Imagine TV became extinct too.  

Originally posted by: JasToronto

That is so true. Abhinav was a classic person with great family background. He came from a very educated family and he was a software engineer. I guess she was pushing him to move to Mumbai. Perhaps he did not get a decent job in Mumbai. Ratan was not willing to give up her tv career. As a matter of fact she didn't get much work after that show and Imagine TV became extinct too.  

You keep mentioning about him being a Software Engineer in almost all your posts. Is that a reason why you feel so strongly for Ratan dumping his ass since you are a fellow Sotware Engineer yourself 😆 Just kidding, but yeh definitely curious 😛

As for him or his family, dude, he decided to go for that show himself and so did his family when they were getting all the free ki publicity on a National Television. So when they don't care about their reputation by participating in such shitty show, who the heck cares man 😆

Also, "Classy" person and participating on a show like Swayamvar, Oxymoron much 😆

Edit: Typo
Edited by Diva-In-Armor - 10 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JasToronto

I do understand that all reality shows or other TV shows are scripted. As a matter of fact it is not possible to produce and shoot any show without a written script. Even News footage is well planed and scripted.

My point is if TV channel claims that the lead star will get married to one of the contestants then it should happen on national TV. In Ratan's case, she was saying at the end of that show that she will get engaged now and Abhinav will look for a job in Bombay as it was not possible for her to quit her TV actress job. Abhinav was a software engineer who was settled in Delhi.

There was another reality show on Star TV called Perfect Bride which aired in 2009. At the end of this show Hitesh Chauhan from Chandigarh got married to Rumpa Roy a Bangali girl settled in Gurgav. She was a fashion designer. The other favourite of the show Rajbir of Pathankot was not ready to get married on national TV thus he was rejected by Channel creative team. He was supposed to get married to Priyanka. I am posting links and pictures of Hitesh.

Perfect Bride (groom) Hitesh Chauhan house-hunting in Mumbai!

Hitesh Chauhan

Remember Hitesh Chauhan? The guy who chose his bride, Rumpa Roy from the reality show Perfect Bride and got married to her on national television.  He says, "We are no longer a newly-married couple and have gone back to our respective lives. Rumpa has quit her job as fashion designer in Gurgaun and is staying with my parents in Chandigarh, while I am in Mumbai looking for a good house to live here. Both of us are planning to move to Mumbai within some time and start our careers afresh here.

It will be a long struggle ahead but we shall overcome!" he says flashing his dimpled smile.

So, where did the two go on a honeymoon? Hitesh smiles shyly, "We were running short of time; so we decided to go to a place closer. Goa fit the bill!" Also, Hitesh's family astrologer had asked them to not to go to any faraway place just after they got married, so the couple obliged. "We have immense faith in him; so we respected his advice. However, we are planning a trip to Mauritius."

Thus all reality show are not fake but of course they are scripted. At the end of the day, creative or channel can not force anyone to get married if things do not work out well or go according to your expectations. Thanks for your input. Rab Rakha te God bless.

'Oh dear even perfect bride was scripted...there was an inside buzz tht the couple hitesh and whatever was tht girl...they both already knew each other and show was just created drama and got them married 😆
Trust me each and every twist in a reality show is scripted.few things might actually happen like accidents or some fights might be real ...but majority is just drama..I have my sources so I know 😉
same goes with shows like emotional atyachar and axe ur ex...the couples who come in tht are not really couples...they r models...struggling actors...media students...they meet on the sets for the first time...do a drama based on the script...get their money and go back 😆

Edited by Blukitten - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
who knows , who cares...Reality shows are far from reality anyways.
Enjoy the drama and move on :) 

HP2012 thumbnail
this show was mockery itself for indian wedding procedure. how can any girl get married in such way having very less interaction with suitors
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was just for publicity.
But channel made mockery of marriage. I guess ratan's groom disappeared after swayamwar.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yankees

^ She's so boring to look at so I skipped altogether.

There's something *weird* about that girl.

itni bari khushhh fehmiii

she is gonna b the biggest trouble of BB house
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its her life
Let her do whatever she wants.
It is viewers who watch such shows and expect them to marry!!
I mean its STUPID to expect a girl to spend her life with anyone she meets in a reality show!!!