Chat Clubs

Congratulations, Miss America (First Indian Descent)! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
congrats

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations, Miss America (First Indian Descent)! (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
First of all congrats Nina Party , you are such as sweet n very beautiful . Best of luck in whatever you do Hug.
To all those calling American racist , though a few idiots did this in name hate , I don't see something like this taking place India since dark skin is not favor there any way . Had she taken apart in miss India I doubt she has zero chance to win . So before we comment on a few Americans behaviour let's first look at our self . At least some American saw her inner/outer beauty . After ready some comment its a shame that some folks here think she isn't good looking either . 
For Nina is American first like she said n very proud girl to be of Indian origin. I remembered reading miss India beauty expert saying Miss Nina can never fight in Bollywood since she is so dark n that only vanilla skin color is more beautiful with green eyes even after watching this gorgeous lady dancing on Bollywood ton wow sad world . 80% American fall in love with Nina , but in India 80% would think she is too ugly to represent India .
A few America maybe hate her win but at least gave her a chance , which I think would never happen or will take a lot of time to happen . 
After all 80 % of fair cream are sold out in India . I am very happy that someone who I can relate to won . 
It's funny (I meant sad how dark women on TV / movies are less excepted). 
Nina Di am very proud of girl Clap you are a beautiful young girl with so much to give for the future generations . Best of luck on your medical career .  

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Forget about a few idiot Americans , and ask yourself had she been a contestant India pageant  do you think she could've won ? 

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nana101

First of all congrats Nina Party , you are such as sweet n very beautiful . Best of luck in whatever you do Hug.
To all those calling American racist , though a few idiots did this in name hate , I don't see something like this taking place India since dark skin is not favor there any way . Had she taken apart in miss India I doubt she has zero chance to win . So before we comment on a few Americans behaviour let's first look at our self . At least some American saw her inner/outer beauty . After ready some comment its a shame that some folks here think she isn't good looking either . 
For Nina is American first like she said n very proud girl to be of Indian origin. I remembered reading miss India beauty expert saying Miss Nina can never fight in Bollywood since she is so dark n that only vanilla skin color is more beautiful with green eyes even after watching this gorgeous lady dancing on Bollywood ton wow sad world . 80% American fall in love with Nina , but in India 80% would think she is too ugly to represent India .
A few America maybe hate her win but at least gave her a chance , which I think would never happen or will take a lot of time to happen . 
After all 80 % of fair cream are sold out in India . I am very happy that someone who I can relate to won . 
Nina Di am very proud of girl Clap you are a beautiful young girl with so much to give for the future generations . Best of luck on your medical career .  
i know this is directed to me. yes i dont find her pretty. its an opinion , but im happy for her achievement. i dont see a problem in that. 

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Proud of you, Nina. All the best.

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Nana101

i know this is directed to me. yes i dont find her pretty. its an opinion , but im happy for her achievement. i dont see a problem in that. 
Not all , in fact I didn't realized what you wrote , I was talking about an article about some miss beauty analyzer . Why would I have a problem with your post you don't think she isn't beautiful because of her skin , you don't think she isn't beautiful that's okay ,or you think other wise . I am not saying she is most beautiful either .

Edited by Nana101 - 18 September 2013 at 10:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

StarClap Nina you make us all Indians proud globally !StarClap

alishahid49

alishahid49

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Congratulation to win the Miss America title. India is Rock...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top