Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Congratulations to Nina! You have made Indians all over proud. All the very best for your future.

As for all the racists and haters, somehow they seem to forget an important fact that there's no such ethnicity as American. They are all descendants of immigrants who can trace their origins to some place in Europe just 2 or 3 generations earlier. And if at all any race can claim to be real Americans then they are the Native Americans who are in no way white and have faced so many injustices and being treated as outcasts in their own land.

When will they ever get their facts right?

americans are the dumbest people youll ever meet. most ivy leagues and technological companies there are only filled with chinese and indians. no kidding. just saying so dont bother anything from them. they took ages to know that their stupid president back then who was george bush was himself responsible for the 9\11 incident. dont expect anything from them. im studying there and one of them asked me if my eyes are real because they are so big like indian eyes are you know , and they really meant it when they asked me if my eyes are fake. and they asked me before that if im from china. its like asking a blonde girl if shes from india. lol.so you can imagine some of them, how dumb they are. no offense though but yeaah.lol.
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all congrats Nina 🥳 , you are such as sweet n very beautiful . Best of luck in whatever you do 🤗.
To all those calling American racist , though a few idiots did this in name hate , I don't see something like this taking place India since dark skin is not favor there any way . Had she taken apart in miss India I doubt she has zero chance to win . So before we comment on a few Americans behaviour let's first look at our self . At least some American saw her inner/outer beauty . After ready some comment its a shame that some folks here think she isn't good looking either . 
For Nina is American first like she said n very proud girl to be of Indian origin. I remembered reading miss India beauty expert saying Miss Nina can never fight in Bollywood since she is so dark n that only vanilla skin color is more beautiful with green eyes even after watching this gorgeous lady dancing on Bollywood ton wow sad world . 80% American fall in love with Nina , but in India 80% would think she is too ugly to represent India .
A few America maybe hate her win but at least gave her a chance , which I think would never happen or will take a lot of time to happen . 
After all 80 % of fair cream are sold out in India . I am very happy that someone who I can relate to won . 
It's funny (I meant sad how dark women on TV / movies are less excepted). 
Nina Di am very proud of girl 👏 you are a beautiful young girl with so much to give for the future generations . Best of luck on your medical career .  
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Forget about a few idiot Americans , and ask yourself had she been a contestant India pageant  do you think she could've won ? 
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nana101

First of all congrats Nina 🥳 , you are such as sweet n very beautiful . Best of luck in whatever you do 🤗.

To all those calling American racist , though a few idiots did this in name hate , I don't see something like this taking place India since dark skin is not favor there any way . Had she taken apart in miss India I doubt she has zero chance to win . So before we comment on a few Americans behaviour let's first look at our self . At least some American saw her inner/outer beauty . After ready some comment its a shame that some folks here think she isn't good looking either . 
For Nina is American first like she said n very proud girl to be of Indian origin. I remembered reading miss India beauty expert saying Miss Nina can never fight in Bollywood since she is so dark n that only vanilla skin color is more beautiful with green eyes even after watching this gorgeous lady dancing on Bollywood ton wow sad world . 80% American fall in love with Nina , but in India 80% would think she is too ugly to represent India .
A few America maybe hate her win but at least gave her a chance , which I think would never happen or will take a lot of time to happen . 
After all 80 % of fair cream are sold out in India . I am very happy that someone who I can relate to won . 
Nina Di am very proud of girl 👏 you are a beautiful young girl with so much to give for the future generations . Best of luck on your medical career .  

i know this is directed to me. yes i dont find her pretty. its an opinion , but im happy for her achievement. i dont see a problem in that. 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Proud of you, Nina. All the best.
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

i know this is directed to me. yes i dont find her pretty. its an opinion , but im happy for her achievement. i dont see a problem in that. 

Not all , in fact I didn't realized what you wrote , I was talking about an article about some miss beauty analyzer . Why would I have a problem with your post you don't think she isn't beautiful because of her skin , you don't think she isn't beautiful that's okay ,or you think other wise . I am not saying she is most beautiful either .
Edited by Nana101 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

⭐️👏 Nina you make us all Indians proud globally !⭐️👏

alishahid49 thumbnail
Congratulation to win the Miss America title. India is Rock...
owenkiller thumbnail
Many famous and successful Americans had to fail over and over again to achieve what they hoped to in life. Abraham Lincoln failed at war, as a businessman, as a lawyer and even at politics at first. He pushed on through and became president of the United States. Thomas Edison's teachers called him "stupid" and he was fired multiple times before "failing" 1000 times attempting to invent the lightbulb. Michael Jordan was once cut from his high school basketball team.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nana101

Nobody referred to all Americans as racist. We were all only talking about the racist and hate remarks that Nina was getting.

And as for India only considering very fair skin in pageants, then that's not true either. Previous Miss India winners like Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra who went on to win Miss Universe and Miss World titles are not exactly snow white beauties. In fact they have what you can call a somewhat dusky color, yet they enjoy great popularity in India and have a great fan following.