Savitri 16/9/13 WU...Veer and Damyanti both Hurt

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
                                       Savitri

• King thanks Veer and Nakshatra for their efforts in protecting country

King orders to hang Chandal Singh and he is taken away. CS shouts it as anyay to hang him even after asking forgiveness while all gives a dumb hear. King thanks nakshatra and veer for their service to the country. Veer replies that he need not any reward as he just did his duty. He  prays to upheld king's faith on him. Damyanti gets emotional and leaves the place.

• Damyanti all sad over the truth getting out at the wrong time in a wrong way

Damyanti rushes to room where uttara is scolding priyamvadha. Uttara scolds priyamvadha that she must have atleast informed her and nakshatra befor going out with chnadrapan like that as it would have been a unrepairable situvation if chandrapan got to know about  the truth. Priyamvadha says she did all those of damu's order and that she was cautious on not to get caught. Uttara is about to say more but damyanti comes and defends priyamvadha. She says that she needed to meet Veer and say the truth of her identity bur then she couldn't succeed heaing veer's mind.

Nakshatra comes in and announces that how truth is out then and Veer seeing damyanti's face. Damyanti all worried says that how she never wanted truth to came out so showing her as a cheater. She says how he would have forgiven if she confronted him directly but now its all spoiled as he is seeing her as a cheater. She cryingly says how veer will never forgive.

• Veer all hurt.

Veer is walking through woods all sad and dejected. He remembers all words of savitri trying to show off her as princess. He whispers " Savitri how you can do this to me"

• Damyanti defends her acts in front of her friends.

Damyanti says to her friends how she never intended to cheat him but instead went to veer as savitri only to bring out truth of senapati and that she never realized when started loving him. She weeps of being wrong from very first as she dounted senapati and naki both and says to hate hersel for her deeds.

• King asks for forgiveness to Damyanti and  to give try on chandraban

King overhears her words and enters damu's room. Priyamvadha soon leaves.  King  asks damu  not to repend as she is still young and inexperienced to trust people, but he even after being a experienced king  doubted senapati and puts the blame on heavy responsibility of entire kingdom. He accepts damu's love for kingdom and asks her to forget the incident of the ni8 as a nightmare.  Further he asks damu's forgiveness as he doubted her rajnirakshan and put on restrictions on  her instead of  trying to look on the reason. Damyanti cries and hugs her. King asks her to control  and excuses himself as he needed to meet chandraban and chandrika. Before leaving he says how chandranagar is a powerful kingdom and her alliance with chandraban will ultimately make champanagar more powerful. He asks her to give a thought on the same and leaves. Vishkanya hears it all standing hidden.

• Veer all furious and orders Vidhu not to speak of Savitri.

Veer reaches his hut and is thinking of damyanti's lies further getting furious. Vidhu sees veer home and brings water for him. He realises veer'sadness and consoles him saying that he need not be sad over savitri's anger because he shall go himself to mend her. He adds how he know love is more dear than friendship and now when Veer loves Savitri and she loves him back, its all fine. Veer is all angered then and shouts Vidhu to stop his blunder. He asks him never to bring up Savitri's name  as there is no Savitri.

• RK shares his fake worry over the attack.

King is speaking to Chandraban (RK) and chandrapan says sorry for how he couldn't help king at the time of attack due to his absence from mahal. King says its ok and all this small attack can never shook the kingdom. King bids bye to chandraban  saying that next day he shall introduce chandraban to other mahal officials.

• RK enquires about Chandal singh and plans to make him his new helper.

Back at room RK asks mahamantri about Chandal singh and he explains who it is and helps RK in memorising his previous encounters with Chandal singh within champanagar. RK is all happy and announce how Chandu will be his new helper.

• Damyanti decides to confront Veer.

Damu is all sleepless and worried and she decides on how she must meet Veer and say her truth of not being a cheater. Veer is at his place imagining savitri and damayanti simultaneouly. 

PRECAP

RK at prison asking Chandal singh whether he wishes to die  ya remain alive. Chandu says he wants his life. 

Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
Thanks Snowy  :)

I hope we dont get to see more of Chandu.  Thought we had seen the back of him   ๐Ÿ˜ก
Lets see how DamVeers meeting goes tomorrow.

Originally posted by FIZK6

Thanks Snowy  :)

I hope we dont get to see more of Chandu.  Thought we had seen the back of him   ๐Ÿ˜ก
Lets see how DamVeers meeting goes tomorrow.

i think soon vishi will turn a thorn to RK exposing him
fizzi who were those officials that king told to rk...lol...
Originally posted by snowdream

fizzi who were those officials that king told to rk...lol...

What officials  ๐Ÿ˜•
You mean the mahamantri?

What officials  ๐Ÿ˜•
You mean the mahamantri?

ya king told RK(Chandrapan) that he will introduce him to other officials of court but i wonder if there is any as i have just seen 4 including mahamantri, rajguru,senapati upsenapati...and the first 2 is known to chandraban...the last one is in jail now so did the king meant senapati๐Ÿ˜† or we are unaware of any๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago

ya king told RK(Chandrapan) that he will introduce him to other officials of court but i wonder if there is any as i have just seen 4 including mahamantri, rajguru,senapati upsenapati...and the first 2 is known to chandraban...the last one is in jail now so did the king meant senapati๐Ÿ˜† or we are unaware of any๐Ÿ˜•

It might just be like a formal meeting, to meet the other officials in his court, not really important to us  ๐Ÿ˜•   I hope there arent others then the story will stray in the different direction instead of focussing on DamVeer.
On second thoughts the king wants to make Veer upsenapati and introduce him and senapati.

It might just be like a formal meeting, to meet the other officials in his court, not really important to us  ๐Ÿ˜•   I hope there arent others then the story will stray in the different direction instead of focussing on DamVeer.
On second thoughts the king wants to make Veer upsenapati and introduce him and senapati.

yup possible...But now how will the story shape up fizzi with the end day finalized..its too a short period to end such a show

yup possible...But now how will the story shape up fizzi with the end day finalized..its too a short period to end such a show

Agree Snowy, just over 2 weeks is not enough time to wrap it up. But lets hope the CVs dont disappoint us.
Thanks much for the WU, Snowy!  :-)