Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rivya

Bola tha na...doubt hai that nikaah will happen

Given your points, yes there was logic, but I wish the writing was crisper...

My dear genius(twice today ),
The way it was executed .. it made sense.
poor Ayaan and Zoya ... caught in the midst of all this.
Now they will grow. Or maybe not .. it might still be comedy between Mona Rabart !!
Thoda Drama tp karne do bechaari Gul ko
TRP's ka sawaal hai baba !
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

My dear genius(twice today ),
The way it was executed .. it made sense.
poor Ayaan and Zoya ... caught in the midst of all this.
Now they will grow. Or maybe not .. it might still be comedy between Mona Rabart !!
Thoda Drama tp karne do bechaari Gul ko
TRP's ka sawaal hai baba !

Drama thoda nahi bahot kare...but thoda life mein logic chahiye...there is a reason I don't watch movies nowadays.

And thanks for the genius again...I am actually quite enjoying it...bas ab secret Nikah ya fourth wish ka raaz bahar aa jaye...😆
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amber🤗...i thought there were actually flaws in da script bt still dey tried 2 show in a manner atleast digestible 4 us😆...obviously da nikah is invalid & abt da tata sky spoiler lets wait & watch...i'm pretty curious 2 c asad's reaction 2 it😳...just wanna c how gul pulls it off 4rm here on😊
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

But do yo think Gul will consider all this😆

Hey your posts are always awesome😃 sometimes i dont get time to comment sorry😳

Don't Be 😉
and thank you for appreciating them...
I try to find humor in fictional stuff.
Our life has enough stresses .. so I don't stress over fictional shows.
But for the past one week ... This show started had started questioning my grey matter ..
But its back to normal now !
 Also Gul on purpose created these blunders so yes ... she also wants this nikah to be invalid !
Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

I love your posts ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank You !
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

I love your posts ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you.. I always notice that you hit the like button.
It encourages me to make more posts.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivya

Btw...even the Mehr details were arbitrarily determined...not sure if that is a technical difficulty.

at this point more the merrier...
On second thought Mehr  reflects ur prospective grooms earnings.
So since ayaan is berozgaar ... Zoya is lucky to get something !!
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think we have finally disagreed now...yes the episode was high on drama nd honestly much better than expected but i still feel there were some logical flaws...as you said zoya and ayaan didn't tell anybody about the goons coz they were worried about others😕but i don't agree they could have informed someone there who could have called security...if ayaan found a place to hide why din't he just remain there and call the police...why didn't they tell rashid and asad that they were in trouble...and as i can see from precap why didn't zoya nd ayaan tell the qazi that the marriage was invalid coz they didn't know they were getting married..i am sure they know that such marriages can't be valid...yes but i have to agree there were some good points too as to how the Qazi knew zoya nd ayaan's name,involving gaffur which probably means for his pride he may want ayaan nd zoya to honour the nikaah but asad asking zoya to sign the nikaahnaama is just stupidity...even if the nikaahnaama isn't valid but i don't get why asad would want zoya to go to ayaan😕if he thinks that they actually got married and he wants her to honor the marriage then IMO wen he comes to know that it was all a MU he has no right to want her back...
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: karikarinainan

Kept track open by loopholes in nikah but still she will go to live with Ayaan, be known as his wife and Asad's bhabhi and there will be love triangle. If all this happen and nikah invalide, whats use?

Zoya had to go to SM , as she has to bring the warring families together !
At this point logically for GUL this was the most viable option coz this way Asad and Zoya will be separated physically.. plus zoya will be able to unravel the mysteries  of SM !
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I think we have finally disagreed now...yes the episode was high on drama nd honestly much better than expected but i still feel there were some logical flaws...as you said zoya and ayaan didn't tell anybody about the goons coz they were worried about others😕but i don't agree they could have informed someone there who could have called security...if ayaan found a place to hide why din't he just remain there and call the police...why didn't they tell rashid and asad that they were in trouble...and as i can see from precap why didn't zoya nd ayaan tell the qazi that the marriage was invalid coz they didn't know they were getting married..i am sure they know that such marriages can't be valid...yes but i have to agree there were some good points too as to how the Qazi knew zoya nd ayaan's name,involving gaffur which probably means for his pride he may want ayaan nd zoya to honour the nikaah but asad asking zoya to sign the nikaahnaama is just stupidity...even if the nikaahnaama isn't valid but i don't get why asad would want zoya to go to ayaan😕if he thinks that they actually got married and he wants her to honor the marriage then IMO wen he comes to know that it was all a MU he has no right to want her back...

You know how the cops are in India are ! its not a 911 call. They would have taken time to come.
Plus Ayaan was still worried about Humeira.  Ayaan had to act macho. Maybe he went out to look for help. Why zoya did not tell Asad because .. that is Zoya's character... she never dreamed that she would get married to Ayaan.
These flaws I am ready to ignore based on dramatic license
Regarding things that have not yet aired .. I would just not comment... I have learnt my lesson.😆
not to jump gun !