Manik Family here to stay - just realized - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by darion

i highly agree wid u, dev. I watched this show due to realistic characters. But pankhuri is the one who diverts from reality. I mean who do to just mending family problems everytime one after another... Why all SP bahus have been shown like that??
hmmp yatin...but i guess PKDH had most unrealistic script...ofcourse pankhu is far away from reality & her character is fictious ...probably mor fictious than real agree...i guess there is some competition in all Star bahus to become Mahaan!😕
Originally posted by *Dev.*

hmmp yatin...but i guess PKDH had most unrealistic script...ofcourse pankhu is far away from reality & her character is fictious ...probably mor fictious than real agree...i guess there is some competition in all Star bahus to become Mahaan!😕
SP knows the secret ingredient or key of how to pull out trps from the trp aunties idiot bank
Originally posted by darion

SP knows the secret ingredient or key of how to pull out trps from the trp aunties idiot bank

hmmp but its not aunties fault..since they are used to it & are watching it But SP should be fed up of showing same thing in every other show...
It is high time Rajshree joined the REAL world and accepted that some bad people NEED to be punished! 

The Manek family are criminals! All three, Manek, Manorama and Kapil belong in JAIL! When that Manan guy double crossed Kaira, he was sent to jail for fraud! Well the Manek family should be dealt to the same way! Just coz they are RELATED to Nanaji that does not mean that they DESERVE to be spared! Latika too should NOT be spared at all!! 

Rajshree put your money where your mouth is! We want the Manek family to PAY! The ONLY person from that family I want to stay on is Revati! The rest can go back to whatever hole of a "PUR" they came from AFTER spending a few years in a Mumbai jail first!! (Anuradha should not go to jail, but unless she is willing to divorce Kapil, then she should not stay on in the story either!) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
NO I DONT THINK THEY WILL LAST ANY LONGER IN DIWAN MANSION CUZ IF PANKHURI WILL EXPOSE MANIK CHACHA AND HIS FAMILY IN DM... ESPECIALLY INFRONT OF ANUG, THEN SURELY THEY WONT HAVE A CHANCE OF STAYING IN DM. AND THEY WONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO GO TO SULTANPUR. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

It is high time Rajshree joined the REAL world and accepted that some bad people NEED to be punished! 

The Manek family are criminals! All three, Manek, Manorama and Kapil belong in JAIL! When that Manan guy double crossed Kaira, he was sent to jail for fraud! Well the Manek family should be dealt to the same way! Just coz they are RELATED to Nanaji that does not mean that they DESERVE to be spared! Latika too should NOT be spared at all!! 

Rajshree put your money where your mouth is! We want the Manek family to PAY! The ONLY person from that family I want to stay on is Revati! The rest can go back to whatever hole of a "PUR" they came from AFTER spending a few years in a Mumbai jail first!! (Anuradha should not go to jail, but unless she is willing to divorce Kapil, then she should not stay on in the story either!) 
Rajshree productions shows are always portrayed as united families irrespective of fights & disrespect hidden in hearts of members towards each other, they put more focus on ''show off'' rather than real bonding, thats what Pankhu did in her 2nd bet : Everyone will eat together. Man, eating together only will not change hearts dude.! Think logical than orthodox! where is Nayi soch? 

I agree regarding that stupid Manan & Manek family except Revati should be dealt with severeity in punishment without any loose & should not considered that they are relatives of Nanu.

Also, i liked that Anuradha can move on in her life & can divorce kapil , who is good for nothing. I think she did all that wrong in pressure hence she dont deserve to be in jail , her only crime was lieing .