Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

I have been wanting to do this for the past two days. Finally, got some time. The most beautiful scene I've ever seen. Usually, I tend to change channels when such scenes come. But here, the thought never came. This was so aesthetically shot. That day, Barun and Sanaya won my heart again. 😳 

it is outstanding 
heart stolen
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Chalhov

Loving your song posts. Choodi, bindiya and the choice of those classic songs. Beautiful edits. πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-183

Arnav and Khushi's relationship is growing by leaps and bounds. It is transcending towards zenith. Aisa lagraha hai ki Iss pyaar ko naam milhi jayegi. I assumed so, when I first watched the episode. But unfortunately it didn't happen; instead our heart broke into million pieces.

Payal and Khushi are getting emotional. Payal is leaving her parent's house forever. She is going to start a new phase of her life. So obviously she is woebegone. Moreover Khushi's emotional attayachar is making her more sad. Khushi gives Payal a hanky where she embroidered her and Akash's name She banters her that it's not for wiping her tears, cause DM will never let her cry . She will use it when she will catch cold, like the way she got runny nose in childhood. Bua also gets emotional to see their two daughters. She is upset that  one is leaving today and another will leave soon also. Khushi retorts back,  she will not gonna leave her so easily. Who knew that the capricious destiny fulfilled bua's untold wish. Along with Payal khushi also will leave them.

Nk is recording every bit of the wedding in his camera. How cum he missed Khushi's asperity to shyam or Shyam's lascivious look to Khushi. NK comes to smiling Shyam, who is exulting in mirth. He sarcastically asks him why he is so happy, cause he thinks nobody remains happy after marriage, or di is not home, so that he is getting happy. Or does he want to give Akash some marriage tips? I must say NK is smart. He almost caught his shenanigan. Shyam is about to tell him something, but can't complete as the door bell rings.

The gupta family arrive at RM for the wedding. What a weird wedding, the bride came to groom's house! Payal supposed to come with bridal attire, but she is also wearing a normal saree. Mami was right, why to send it to her house as she was coming there.

Everybody greets them warmly. Arnav also comes there to see Khushi I guess. He was getting restless to see her. Both look at each other with loving eyes. Shyam groans inwardly to see the love in their eyes. Nani is so happy to see them. She tells Payal that she will not gonna let her go this time. Khushi gets emotional to hear this. Her jiji is really leaving them. Tears well up in her eyes. All goes in, but she is still standing there trying to grasp the fact. Arnav comes forward offers her his hanky to wipe her tears. Khushi is trying to say him why she is upset, but she is in impediment. Arnav says her meekly,

Your sister is getting married. She will gonna leave you forever, I understand.

Khushi wipes her tears with his hanky and gives it back  last time when he offered her tissue, she didn't take it, wiped her tears and nose with her dupatta.

Is it necessary to cry all the time...he jests her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. She gets a bit upset at his banter. She walks away. Arnav calls her back,

Khushi

She turns and he says,

Tumse bath karni hai...need to talk to you

Kiss bare mein...about what?

Baas karni hai..just to talk to you

Shyam is exasperating to see them amorous to each other. He calls Arnav and comes forward tell him that Akash wants him to stay with him. He doesn't want Arnav to say anything to Khushi. he is a smart fellow, must have guessed what Arnav will tell to Khushi. he already saw love in Arnav's eyes for Khushi. Arnav reluctantly leaves and looks at khushi. khushi is repulsive to shyam. She doesn't even look at him. When Arnav leaves he comes to talk wto her. But Khushi doesn't let him talk and walks away. Shyam is enraging, he avows, khushiji, this time I will not let you go without listening to me.

Shyam's effrontery is getting unbearable. I was feeling like kill him.

By the poolside, Arnav is giving Akash his sherwani. Arnav is acting waywardly. He is in haste. When Akash asks him why he is in hurry he tells him, not him but Akash is in hurry to meet Khushi. Akash is surprised to hear Khushi's name. He mends himself that Payal. So Mr. Raizada is in hurry to meet Khushi.

We all know how crazy Khushi is! And her craziness increases more at Arnav's utterly preposterous behavior. Payal is not finding her ear-rings, so she asks Khushi. but she is prattling in her delirium. She is so worried for the Jhumke. Payal is baffled to see her nervousness, where she is supposed to be nervous as she is getting married. Khushi is nervous in anticipation, what her laad governor will tell her.

Akash reminds Arnav that he is not allowed to meet Payal before marriage. But Arnav  seems is not understanding anything.

Khushi is in embroilment. She is fidgeting, her words are incoherent, she is literally hyperventilating. She tells Payal to get ready soon. She needs to go down and meet arnav. Cause arnav wanted to talk to her. Payal asks her what's the matter. But Khushi  doesn't know the matter, so she just leaves. Payal looks a bit tensed.

Shyam is pretending, how he will cry to hear the news of anjali's death. He will be so sad and will ask help from Khushi. the rogue is smiling devilishly gosh I got so scared. You know I never rewatched this scene. I always skipped it, today I have to watch it to write the update. he is just a perverted psycho.

. So many things happened today. Arnav went to Khushi's home, arranged truck full of leaf, fed the guests as waiter, Khushi came to RM with guests, Khushi went back to home, the Gupta family gave emotional farewell to Payal, and then all came back again to RM. but Anjali didn't visit any mandir yet. Or moreover the leaked gas tank should be emptied by this time. But she is still on the road. It seems like she was in the car forever. Nani is really mad at her. When nani got her call, she shows her frustration, why she is taking too much time. Anjali's car starts to shake. The driver tells her that the break is not working. The car is now moving crazily on the road. Anjali hangs up the phone. Nani gets more worried and her phone is not also getting connected. Mama consoles her, but nani is still tensed, she will be relieved when she will come back home safe and sound. Shyam who was passing them mutters himself

Jaan ayegi nahi, jaan jayegi...she will not come alive, she will be dead. forgive me, but rani saheba will not come soon.

Gosh everytime Shyam appears in the screen, I gets scared. Is he a human or a devil? Can a human being gets delectable at somebody's demise.

Arnav and Khushi meet again. Khushi's heart is racing and her breathing is haywire. Romantic note of Rabba vey is playing in the BG. They look at each other in enthrallment.

Aap humse kuch...you wanted something. Khushi begins as her hazel eyes flickers and reflects her inner conflicting emotions.

Bath karma chata hoon...wants to talk. he replies her with insanely seductive timbre of his voice, with so much gentlness. He starts to move forward to her and almost involuntarily she steps back. Prowling leisurely toward her now, Arnav is starring at her assiduously.

Khushi, mein tumse...I want to

Aap...humse...you..to me...she is edging towards a chasm. She is in impediment, can't even talk properly. They get interrupted by some passing guests. Arnav again starts to walk towards her and she steps back until she got obstructed by the wall. His gaze is fixed to her. He notices something on the dresser beside her. He frowns and lifts his hand beside her face.

Kya... Arnavji...aap...ye kya..what Arnavji..what is

Maelstrom of sensation is making her more and more tizzy in every moment. Arnav is not taking his eyes off from her for a single moment. He seems putting something on the mirror beside her.

Arnavji...khushi asks him again

Hmm  a deep sexy husky reply. He seems lost in her completely. His phone starts to ring, but he is oblivion of everything. Khushi tells him about his phone. But he is not feeling to answer it this time. He gets the phone out from his pocket, but turned off. On the night of diwali, same way his phone intervened them. That night he extricated Khushi in ambiguity, but today he is free from all kind of inhibition. Cause he is just so sure of his feelings for Khushi. But he can't continue, as their servant comes and tells him that nani is calling him. He goes to meet nani, but turns back. Khushi asks him what? He points his finger to the mirror. Khushi turns and sees that he put a bindi there. When Khushi sees her reflection in the mirror, the bindi is just on the right place of her forehead on her reflection. The look of surprised pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. He smiles at her. Khushi also smiles at him shyly. A deep shade of crimson suffuses her face. He turns to leave, but looks back at her to see her reaction. They smile at each other lovingly. Rabba vey in the BG depicts the love in their heart.

The guy comes again to let him know that nani is calling him, everybody is waiting for him. Arnav doesn't want to leave Khushi alone. But he has to as nani is calling incessantly. I wish he never gets her out of sight today. So that shyam couldn't concoct his snide plan.

Khushi takes the bindi from the mirror and puts it on her forehead with lots of love. She is smiling in coy. A frisson of excitement runs down her body. Finally her Arnavji showed his love for her. He gave her bindi, which is the symbol of a bride. He wants to make her his bride.

Shyam who was witnessing the whole thing gets flagrant. He is tremulous in rage, he grumbles

Khushiji this bindi is marked with my name. Today rani saheba will die and your sindoor also will be in my name.

He is snorting his rage. He comes to the hall and looks at everywhere mutters himself that it's the time to mourn. Poor payal. It seems like there will be no marriage for you tonight.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gj35q_AWNtY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj35q_AWNtY

credit goes to nandini

plz ignore typo, I didn't proofread.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry guys for disappearing. I spent whole day with my aunt and cousins. And I have to disappear again, cause it's 4 in the morning. Took too much time to write 183. now feeling sleepy. Gonna catch you guys tomorrow.
Good night.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

I have been wanting to do this for the past two days. Finally, got some time. The most beautiful scene I've ever seen. Usually, I tend to change channels when such scenes come. But here, the thought never came. This was so aesthetically shot. That day, Barun and Sanaya won my heart again. 😳 

oh this is wonderful.

beautiful, durga. you may not believe it but nothing puts me off more than obvious look at me look at me sex... done for the camera. this was as though they were just into each other... even the stars gave them privacy. intimate, voluptuous, immersed, so natural you forgot to think graphic stuff and just got lost in the flow of this attraction, this capitulation.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AD - this is Amazing β­οΈ

i loved how you hav edited it...nd the end...with Khushi cryin the beats just pick up and you show...too good ⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFABlAQSkjo[/YOUTUBE]

Durga

- LovelyπŸ‘...very romanticπŸ‘...if you had no qualms abt this scene...then it has to be the best romantic consummation ever 😳
you asked me to tell you how my observations are goin right... they r wonderful πŸ˜ƒ in each Montessorie the children are different...if in one they r notorious in the other they'll be disciplined and well behaved
the activities tht i see them doin(around 2 and a half to 6 age group)...really surprises me ...cuz i myself m still learning it...and i see these children doin the activities so perfectly...its lik there isn anythin tht you can't teach...they r capable of learnin it all
m really havin a good experience ...everytime i notice a child hav doubt and their manner of askin the teacher and how playfully they go annoy a child who is has just calmed herself from cryin bitterly ...nd make her cry more πŸ˜† ...its really wonderful
as a part of learnin this teaching...it isn easy managing all these children...

i still hav one more week of observations

Sigrid and Katelyn - Thank you both for sharin those VMs...loved and enjoyed them πŸ˜ƒ

ArshiH...hope your finger is better 😊 you hav such an adoring son ..the edits r wonderful
i love these two

Saloni this merge gif is Fantastic...really wonderful color here ⭐️

Chalhov the song - Teri Bindiya re fits this scene perfectly ...such a classic touch to it...πŸ‘

- really lik this edit...especially the texture on it πŸ‘

Wiwy...happy to see you back here...πŸ˜ƒ

Fazila...good to see you here πŸ˜ƒ

ArshiH , Indi and Sohara i see all your takes...will read them over the weekend

a devastating week ahead of us
...lets buckle up!!!!

See you soon blasters
Take care bye

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

soni, the concept of this gif is too good. brilliant thought. thank you.
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

ad,

made  me dhak dhak and cry... that song is one of the very few things i liked from om shanti om... has a race sort of non stopness to the background score... like you're doing laps or something... reminds me of the theme from karz, maybe some similar notes. the story is a lot like karz and the name is no doubt taken from the first song ... om shanti om.

thanks for this vm... sets the mood so perfectly for all our tears in the coming weeks.

Thanks di... I haven't watched Karz... But def OSO has shades of many other movies in it...

Ya even I thought that this VM wld be apt for the coming episodes, while making it...

Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks AD for such a beautiful VM.πŸ‘...I love this song and to see arshi scenes..lyrics match the scenes perfectly. πŸ‘

Thnx Sigrid... My fav scene is the bangles scene in it...

Sarun's awesome acting... They make us cry along with Arshi... In other shows, I would use my remote if anyone starts crying... But I watch even sad scenes again & again in IPK only...
Thank u all...

Originally posted by: salooni

it was awesome 
this song is always  on top of my fav
then oso movie i am crazy for it 
i likesspense punar janam type
then revengeπŸ˜†

those who read my ff ccan better say thatπŸ˜‰

and then arshi 
it is like sone pe suhaga

when 3 best thing combine in one form it is called ipkknd 
and it is of that level
thnaks⭐️

Thnx Soni... Even I like punar janmam type movies... Though it is illogical & I am ready for it, if it is interesting & entertaining... I like such movies -  Makkhi, Magadheera,...

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

AD - this is Amazing β­οΈ

i loved how you hav edited it...nd the end...with Khushi cryin the beats just pick up and you show...too good ⭐️

Thnx Supriya :)
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Saloni, Indi, Supriya,
Thanks for liking my edit. 😊

Supriya, I am glad that you are enjoying your observations. Kids in this age group are very intelligent. The way they look at things, understand and learn, we get an idea about the extent of human capabilities . I am happy that you have chosen this field. 😊
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

soni, the concept of this gif is too good. brilliant thought. thank you.

thank di