Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not  excited all, I dont like that show😆
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kch damakedar hone wala h kya...i m excited.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish the Bua from Kaisa yeh ishq hai ...give a nice piece of mind to this crappy lady DM...it will b great to see the clash of the titans...

Sukirti as Simmi is really cute ...wud love to see the bonding of Simmi and Anatara :)
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

I wish the Bua from Kaisa yeh ishq hai ...give a nice piece of mind to this crappy lady DM...it will b great to see the clash of the titans...

Sukirti as Simmi is really cute ...wud love to see the bonding of Simmi and Anatara :)

I don't watch that serial so no idea😭😭
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: richurachna

I don't watch that serial so no idea😭😭

its ok...Kaisa yeh ishq hai is a HARYANA based show...a girl simmi leaves her lavish life style at Singapore and comes all the way to India to marry a guy Rajbeer (he is based in a village in HARYANA) ...its a love story :)
richurachna thumbnail

its ok...Kaisa yeh ishq hai is a HARYANA based show...a girl simmi leaves her lavish life style at Singapore and comes all the way to India to marry a guy Rajbeer (he is based in a village in HARYANA) ...its a love story :)

its a love story tab to pakka rantara ka proposal scene hone wala hai
sitakshii thumbnail
no i guess RanTara ka proposal nahin hoga...
actually in Kaisa yeh ishq hai...Simmi is going back to Singapore...there is a separation track in that show ...i guess RanTara will unite them...
sitakshii thumbnail
Rajbeers family is also in some crisis ...may b RanTara gonna help them out ...some goons are after Rajbeers family.
richurachna thumbnail

no i guess RanTara ka proposal nahin hoga...
actually in Kaisa yeh ishq hai...Simmi is going back to Singapore...there is a separation track in that show ...i guess RanTara will unite them...

ok
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Super thought sita,  DM needs someone pour cold water on her thoughts.😡... but how i wish this nooriarshad shaddi was a little more happy and colourful ullta love birds seperate hona pada raha hai😭

@bold:😆