Deiva Magal

Deivamagal sep 16-20..updates on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday
Episode

Satya meeting Karthik today vaa 😆

Prakash and satya comes and meets the manager first who interview her and ask her what happen at the last place she worked. Satya says its kind of bad reputation for her still she don't want to hide what happen and tells the manager the quotation incident. Manager praise her for being honest and is impress with her qualification. Tells her that she is appointed and to wait while they appointment letter is being ready. Satya becomes very happy goes out and tells Prakash. Both then goes to meet MD - Karthik 😛 upon seeing each other Karthik has this kind of look like missing her nu while satya stares in anger and flashback runs in her mind. Prakash in middle wondering why both looking at each other like this.

Satya tupparan him saying she would not have stepped into this office if she knew his the boss and leaves the place. Karthik runs behind her calling satya satya nu but she just walks out. Prakash watching all this in confusion.

Karthik comes to Satya mama house and tells him his feeling guilty to what every that had happen and he knows no matter what he cannot compensate for her lost. But at least by working at his hotel he will be able to help out and make his guilty lesser. Satya mama says that is not possible but Saroja cuts in and ask him not to worry. She tells him that she will get Satya to come to his hotel to work tomorrow. Husband says she no longer has rights to do adigaram on satya or her family. Saroja says she has rights.. as satya owes her big money 🤢 Saroja ask Karthik to go not to worry as she will get satya to come and work at his place. Karthik leaves. Saroja tells her husband to go and convince satya.

Mama comes to see Satya and tells her about Karthik coming and seeing him about her job. Satya is shock. Outside suddenly Saroja shouts and ask Satya to come out. Mama is shock his wife is there. All goes out. Saroja nalla burst out asking how dare she throw the job Karthik gave .. ?? Has she forgot about the debts aa nu.  Husband tries to control her mouth but Saroja goes on and on and insults her about being so show off and throwing off the job offered to her.

Saroja shouting outside and neighbors all watching this. Prakash who arrives there too shock to see and hear all this. Saroja goes on insulting about Satya father death.. Husband drags her out from there.

haiyoo sarojo mouth is worst the mangatha in PP 😲

Satya and family goes in. Prakash comes in and ask why that lady behave so badly. Satya says her attitude is like that. Prakash hesitates a while and says he knows her anger is right but he feels what she decide is wrong. Prakash says he went to terrible extreme yet satya forgive him.. so why cant she forgive Karthik and go back to work at his office? Prakash tells her that Karthik feels so bad for what happen .. that bad he feels that his even willing to write his entire wealth for Satya ... satya turns and stares at Prakash 😕

thodarum

Tuesdayyy ..

sumii or me!!

prakash overaa feelings kottings and says..Karthik rombha vedanai padraru..i cant see him like this...😕..He tells her to fogive karthik and accept his job offer..Please karunai kaattufy to karthik...Satya says i'll never forgive him..becoz of him and his fmaily i lost my dad...My amma's poo and pottu ponadhu kku that karthik dhaan kaaranam...No mannippu for karthik...Prakash leaves ...

GM's husband (forgot his name) sogama walking..He sees a TASMAC bar ...Mind la his wife's police complaint dialogue running...Vegama enters the bar and ulla poi thiruttu kozhi maadhiri muzhuching...what tu buy...how to buy??..(rombha nallavaraama...dir sollama solraru...1 kilo saarayam nnu kettu kudi raasa...kudi kudiyai kedukkum nnu subtitle ellam pottachu)....All becoz of that gayu...becoz of her iam here today...oru man comes to take oreder (ingayuma order kettu serve pannuvanga😆)....That man asks ..this man again thiru thiru...🤢

There comes our nallavar vallavar hero prakash with his friends...Prakash sends one of his freind to buy sarakku and he enters the bar...Inside annan sir rombha kevalama placing order...smell varakoodathu,kudicha kovam varakoodathu😆...Server boy teases him and leaves..Prakash sees his bro and comes near him and akss...ennada water beating (Water beating=thanni adikaradhu...Cr:Nithya)...Annan says yes and prakash slaps him...(why?..ivaru kudikkum podhu??)...Anna says i dont have any option other than this..i want to drink something...poison or sarakku...Prakash says jaihind vilas's maanam mariyadhai all is in ur hands..me and kumar already full time kudikaran aayachu...Pls u dont start this...Prakash page page aa dialogue pesings...

Anna says i cant go home without the jewels...prakash says u took that jewels for me...so naanae thiruppi tharen...How??asks anna...eppadiyo says thambhi...Both leaves..

Jaihind vila...GM vazhi mel vizhi vaithu waiting for her hubby..MLM and vino also there...Amm and appa polambing...Appa says we cant do anything...just sitback and continue our polambal...(vera edho seiya pora maadhiri edhukku ivlo periya dialogue)...

Prakasha nd G's hubby comes and GM comes and akss for jewels...Prakash says i'll give ur jewels..give me 1 day time...He did this for me...so naan thiruppi tharen...Ellarum shocked..GM finally agrees and gives time till next day evening...MLM's mindvoice "ivan eppadi panam ready pannuvaan..oru velai my money pocha??"...he runs towards his room and vino follows him...He goes there and takes his bag out and checks his money..MLM says prakash kku konsy venum...avan thirudiruvaan...Prakash overhears this and says panam ready😆(ennada hero ivan..oru thirudran..illainna thanni adikaran😡)...

Satya's room...All sleeping and dhaarani gets up,takes satya's mobile and comes out...She calls suresh...Suresh says hello and dharanoi starts crying..maama..maama...yen appadi senja??🥱...now tell me the truth...no one is here...sollu mama..u love me dhanae??...Suresh says NO...Then why u saved me that day...naan sethu nimmadhiya poirupen la..says dharani..(ippovum onnu kettu pogala...same shop...same rat poison..matter over)....Suresh says dont confuse b/w love and paasam...i like ur innocence,i like ur kuzhandai thanam ..(endha kuzhandai pa nadu raathri la i love u mama sollittu irukku??)....Dont cry...thaanga mudiyala (ennangada nadakudhu inga??😡)....

Satya comes and snatches the phone from dharani ..anhd apakkam suresh busy paasa mazhai pozhinjing...dont cry dhaarani...nee azhudha ennala thaanga mudiyadhu😆😆...Satya says..."its me satya"...Suresh says dharani called me...satya says...ava koopta pls dont attend her call..leave us alone..cant face more avamanam...She suts the call and turns towards dharani...She tells her to forget suresh...Promise pannu says satya...Dhaarai promise pannudhu...i'll not meet him...will not talk to him etc etc...

Night time...Hero thirudan prakash comes to MLM's room and searches for the key..

Thodarum..

Wed by purple

Wednesday  Update  by  PURPLE FLOWER

Namma hero goes into MLM room and steals the money while MLM and wife Vino are sleepin.. While taking the money Prakash hears MLM talking. Thinking he is caught he looks at MLM and realise he is blabbering in his sleep. 

Morning comes Sathiya is busy looking at the paper for jobs. Sampoornam brings the last daughter to school. Sathiya ex co worker Praba and Thilaga come to meet Sathiya. Praba and Thilaga give big lecture to Sathiya to accept Karthik's job offer. They also tell her Karthik had ask for sorry and is willing to help her. Sathiya should forgive him and accept the job offer since her family needs her to work. Sathiya says no she wont accept the offer and warns Praba if she talk about this she cut friendship looking at Thilaga.. She turns down Praba's money for home expense.

Back at Jai Hind Villas.. Praksh bro and GM getting ready for work. MLM teases the Jai Hind bros and Raju says its ok if he did not have the money as Prakash has gone to jail before. GM warns if Prakash dont give money she will hand him to the police. Prakash enters home with Gaya's gold. Gaya warns if such thing happens she wont let it go. MLM goes to bero to check his money it was gone. He and wife Vino tell Gaya that MLM money is gone and Prakash took it. Gaya goes down and ask Prakash if he took MLM money to settle her gold. Prakash ask how could MLM have soo much cash if he is depended on Gaya? Everyone in Jai Hind ask Gaya about MLM money. The trio are trapped and keep silent. Piss off with Prakash.

Back at Suresh place. Suresh mom ask Suresh about his Gf . He says they is no such person and he does not want marriage.. Suresh dad supports him. Saroja says Suresh will never marry any one of the sisters ...that will never happen and she will look for a bride for her son. 

Thodarum

Thu by visha

Thursday by Deivamagal aka Visha 

Devraj mama house..All are discussing abour suresh marriage. Mama said lets wait like suresh asked.. Attai said, cannot. She vida pidiya will make suresh get married and she get ready to get first payment from Dubakoor Politician. 

New character enter. Ashok appa.. (As i afraid, he is not that good like Ashok and his amma... Semma kanjap pisinariya irukkare... aiyo.. sure he goin to ask the rental money from satya...) Ashok appa asking about satya and co. Ashok appa scolding ashok for rent the house for satya and co. Then he talks too much.. Another villain aka mokkai character arrived. Ashok appa asked satya to get ready the deposit amounth 25 thousand in 24 hours.. 

Satya and co feels sad and wondering how to get that 25 thousand... Satya said she will talk with prakash about it. ( Rendu perum jobless.. ithule  enge irunthu panam kondu varathu.. kadavule..)

Karthik at office. Prakash came to meet him and said she dont want to work here nu. Karthik feels sad. Prakash assured one day satya will forgive him. Karthik pozhilnthu kottings his feelings.. Namma hero watching him with no reaction.. ( Prakash eh ninaichiruppan, ivan soldrathukkum face reaction kum sambanthame illenu..lol) karthik feels guily couldnt help satya. 

Prakash phone rings. He din attend when saw its satya call. karthik continue his story...( sakku darling, u happy na.. full and full karthik mokkai tonite ðŸ˜¡. Satya keep trying call prakash.. Prakash keep divert the calls.. karthik asking him to attend the call or is it personal nu..Prakash said nothing like that... and he told karthik its satya's call... Suddenly karthik become hyperactive and even i shocked to see his reaction and heinsists prakash to attend the call.. ( namma hero semma makku)..

Prakash attends satya calls and he asked did she call to tell anything about karthik matter. Satya said illai nu. She is strong with her desicion nu.. ( thats ma girl.. appadiye iru ma. Karthik venam) Satya told about 25 thousand matter to prakash.  Prakash said he will it. Satya feels sorry for keep asking help from him nu. Prakash said no need to worry about that nu.. ( Guys, You all should observe karthik reaction here)

Prakash told about the 25 thousand matter to karthik.. Karthik udanae give some amount  and ask prakash to settle the rental deposit. karthi kenjuran to prakash to take that money to help satya..Prakash get the money from karthik and said "Naan Help panna matean nu Kenjuravangala Pathurukean...but Help panrathuku Kenjuravana innaiku than Pakkurean nu" (stealing from divz comment) Prakash took 25 thoushand and said sure satya will join your office nu.. 

Dubakoor politician at his house. Saroja attai came to meet him to get first installement from mokkai moorthy . Dubakkor politician do some tricks and told saroja attai that moorthy will pay in 10 days nu. Saroja attai asked Politician to pay behalf of Mokkai Moorthy. Politician and saroja attai fighting.. (enna kodumai da saamy). They beat saroja attai and throw her out from the house. That time satya and anjali crossed by that politician house and they get saroja attai from there.

Satya bring saroja attai to house and she explained about the whole incident to Devraj mama. Suresh and sujatha starts to taunts saroja attai. Saroja attai blames satya and vijaya husband.  Devraj mama starts his talking scolding saroja attai.  Devraj mama thanks satya for helping saroja. Devraj mama invites satya over. Satya refuse to get into the house.

Thodarum

Friday by visha

Deivamagal Episode 127 , 20th September 2013
 by one and only Deivamagal aka Visha 

Satya still at devraj mama house. They insists satya to come in. Satya refuse and said one day she will come inside their house nu. Devraj mama asking did u attend any interview or got job ready ? Satya said she still looking for job. Hearing that saroja attai starts to sami aaduran. She starts taunting satya for not joining karthik company. Suddenly satya phone rings. Its Prabha and she said there is one job in some textile company and asked satya to attend interview tomorrow.. Then satya replied back to saroja attai that she will pay all the money. 

Satya back home and tell the whole incident to shampoo lady and co.. Shampoo Lady asking why Dubakkor politician's hench men hits saroja attai nu .. ( ivunge ivle naal serial thane irunthange.. ithu enna puthusu puthusa kelvi padura mathiri shock ayittu kelvi ketkurange.. )  Satya again tells the Egambaram story and end the story saying its all saroja attai thedikittanu..  ( Ella visayattiyum veliye pesuvangalae.. ulle poi pesunge madams)

Then satya sharing the good news that prabha arranged interview. Our hero entering scene asking wat interview nu.  Then satya told its about Designer post in textiles company. He wished good luck and assured she will get that job nu. Satya hesitatingly asked about the rental fee. Prakash said he bring the money ready.  When he want to give the money to satya, ashok appa called and get the money from prakash. Shampoo lady, satya and prakash walks slowly after bid adieu to ashok appa. I dun understand the look shamppo lady gave to prakash. ( avungalukku mattum terinjathu antha panam kartik kudutta panam nu.. prakash nee avlavuthan) Then prakash leaves there wishing good luck to satya. 

Night time.Jai Hind Vilas. G3 asking some novel things to kumar.. Kumar answering uh huh only... ( lol.. husband wife fightu inikki namakku fulla .. ) Kumar took pillow and blanket and said he wanna sleep at mottai madi.. G3 asking why nu and now all the problem settle na..prakash redeem back the jewellers na..  Kumar said what if prakash didnt get those jewelleries back.. Kumar upset with that blackmailing matter... G3 saying sorry for that.. Kumar starts kotturan his feelings.. G3 saying sorry and in rely kotturan her feelings..( sabba. ippavae kannu kattuthey) Kumar left the room and meet raju and prakash in midway.. Prakash asking why nu.. 
Then kumar kottings again his feelings... Prakash semma happy his annan thirunthuran and he asked him to sleep with him. 
( now i know , prakash is the one goin to unite G3 and Kumar together with Raju and Thilaga.. namma hero great pa.. rofl)

Morning, Ashok amma buys some fish for satya and co. Shampoo lady asked ashok amma if she can arrange any housemaid works for her.. It will be great help for her. Satya get ready for job interview and Shampoo Lady tell about the job. Satya asked her amma not o go for any works.. i will take care of this family. Dharani sitting idle on the staircase ( thinking about suresh..lol) satya ask her to take breakfast and leaves for interview. Shampoo lady got housemaid work dy and request ashok amma not to reveal anything to satya. 

At Jai Hind Vilas, G3 and Kumar fighting still continues. Kumar kadu kadunu irukkan.. Whole family got to knoe fights between him and G3. His amma and appa starts advising him. Kumar said i cant handle anymore.. Enakkunu thani gowravam irukku.. I cant live with her anymore nu solli making everyone shocked.. 

Thodarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ratna chello

its satya re... not sakti 
vamsam after effects oh ??
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

@ratna chello

its satya re... not sakti 
vamsam after effects oh ??

oops 😲 sorry 🤣

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna chello..
tomorow argument between satya and prakash will start again..
yeah tom and jerry back.. 

the way satya looks at prakash, parvaiyile konnuruvanu ninakkiren..
why prakash why prakash..
nallavana irukkalam.. aana ivle nallavana irukkak koodathu...
-Ashvi- thumbnail
we all thought prakash would support satya!!

but everyone is supportng karthik!!bt i dnt have any opposion!!

ana prakash ku ivanga matter theriya varatha konja nala katirkalam ana romba mokaya mudinjichu!

waiting for more upcoming drama!!
-Ashvi- thumbnail
today prakash hairstyle was not gud!!

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ashvi-

we all thought prakash would support satya!!

but everyone is supportng karthik!!bt i dnt have any opposion!!

ana prakash ku ivanga matter theriya varatha konja nala katirkalam ana romba mokaya mudinjichu!

waiting for more upcoming drama!!

i guess Prakash doesn't knw anything in detail...as i have not seen the show..just telling it with the WU's
-Ashvi- thumbnail
he said satya that karthik told him everythng.,

they didnt show karthik tellng him abt that..i wanted to see his reactns.,bt they didnt show it!
sweetymina thumbnail
I agree with you...In fact I wonder how there will be romnce with prakash if she's working with him at the office...I will be disappointed, and the other thing is that maybe if she let her anger she could find these feelings towards karitick again ...Not so good
PurpleFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup sld have shown karthik n Prakash conversation about Sathiya and Karthik flashback.. With Karthik's entry anything is possible.. I just hope Sathya does not fall for karthik but then again how cld she not.. She almost married him 🥺