Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
She tells him to take care of Tara. Tara tells her mom that don't trust MJ. Lawyer tells ts that MJ's story will be in newspaper. Ts is worries that Tara's mom will know about it and they have to stop it.
Seems like this is leading to me
Dilsha thumbnail
Tara cones to room and thinks whether to ask MJ or not. She decides to ask later. She gives MJ towel to take bath
Dilsha thumbnail
And tells MJ to tell her his probs. but MJ is silent   
MriAra fight over indore issue. MJ leaves house abs ask Tara whether she is coming with him or not. Tara doesn't go and say she will come only when he calls her. MJ leaves.
Dilsha thumbnail
FC gets a call and he leaves. It's not shown who is the person but thinks its related to MJ's grand dad.

Ts comes to Tara's house and ask about aradhana and MJ. She tells her mom went to maasi a house and MJ has gone home. He wonders why MJ still hasn't reached she tells he is got another work. MJ is with grand dad
Dilsha thumbnail
Nimmy is in thoughts vasu notices this. Ts cones and he is also disturbed about the news he calls tayaji. Kala ignores the call.
Dilsha thumbnail
Tara is having food. She chokes food. MJ comes and help her
Dilsha thumbnail
Coming up MJ asking Tara about her food choice and saying ur taste is also like me(hayy yeh kya hoga ya. I think Tara is dreaming or maybe dadu gave MJ some romantic tips)
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Coming up MJ asking Tara about her food choice and saying ur taste is also like me(hayy yeh kya hoga ya. I think Tara is dreaming or maybe dadu gave MJ some romantic tips)

Kya ?
All of a sudden wht happend 😲
Must b Tara's dream or new trick 
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

Kya ?
All of a sudden wht happend😲
Must b Tara's dream or new trick

Me too wondering the same few more mins and we will get the answer.
Dilsha thumbnail
MJ gives her water and by tge time she has water MJ disappears(so guys it's Tara's imagination)Tara thinks why she is imagining about him and decides to have food. Again she sees MJ and Tara is left mouth wide open. He asks her what happened and smiles his dimply smile. Tara is in MJ land and he strats talking about their food taste being same. MJ disappears again. Tara thinks why she is imagining mj(Tara bachu it's called falling in live which u hav already) and wonders whether he also thinks about her (ofcourse he does. He even keeps ur bandana. What more do u need as proof). She thinks there is no chance of him thinking about her. (If u knew)she thinks whether he will come bak to call her or her stubbornness will not do her any favour.