Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

   
Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Ek Boond Ishq: Live Update And Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 38)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsnair

Originally posted by misty85

nandu ko pada thappad... finally tara knows about nandu's kalakari...
Who gave ?tara ??

Ya... abhi FB pe links/pics post kar rahi hon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya429

-Humera- IF-Dazzler
-Humera-
-Humera-

Joined: 28 August 2008
Posts: 3246

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the live update Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_mDivya429misty85

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Joined: 02 June 2012
Posts: 7582

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by dsnair

Originally posted by misty85

nandu ko pada thappad... finally tara knows about nandu's kalakari...
Who gave ?tara ??

Ya... abhi FB pe links/pics post kar rahi hon.

Ok 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 14875

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Misty plz give update of epi im inable to catch :(

Tara hears everything in hospital & wonders what kind of person MJ is... one of Kala's attenders put mehndi on her hand...LOL & she starts wondering how he's beg for votes in election...LOL
MJ-Tara comes back at home... Tara's mom comes to see her with Yug... Nandu introduces him to MJ. RP comes back home & Fahim chacha was distributing prasad... Nandu notices mehndi on his hand while taking prasad...LOL & RP cooks up a story of little mehndi seller girl... MJ-Tara apple scene... pura dikhaya...LOL
I think woh kaka ka naam mohan hai...LOL jo indore se phone karte hain... MJ goes out of his room & night & Tara wonders what he is up to... & overhears their convo...
Precap Tara sees Nandu with Adi & slaps him.


LOL at bold!LOL

Thankyou Misty.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_m

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 2427

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Apologies for not being able to give LUs these days!!
Work is too hectic Cry
 
Trying to find someone who can do LUs in December
Can anyone volunteer?
 
Thanks a ton misty for the LU today!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Apologies for not being able to give LUs these days!!
Work is too hectic Cry
 
Trying to find someone who can do LUs in December
Can anyone volunteer?
 
Thanks a ton misty for the LU today!! Hug

It's ok... Sometimes I miss the episode... So I can't commit... but whenever I'll be online at the time of episode I'll provide LU. Smile
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Joined: 07 April 2008
Posts: 54603

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Misty plz give update of epi im inable to catch :(

Tara hears everything in hospital & wonders what kind of person MJ is... one of Kala's attenders put mehndi on her hand...LOL & she starts wondering how he's beg for votes in election...LOL
MJ-Tara comes back at home... Tara's mom comes to see her with Yug... Nandu introduces him to MJ. RP comes back home & Fahim chacha was distributing prasad... Nandu notices mehndi on his hand while taking prasad...LOL & RP cooks up a story of little mehndi seller girl... MJ-Tara apple scene... pura dikhaya...LOL
I think woh kaka ka naam mohan hai...LOL jo indore se phone karte hain... MJ goes out of his room & night & Tara wonders what he is up to... & overhears their convo...
Precap Tara sees Nandu with Adi & slaps him.



thank u misty for this update it helped me alott..as i still need to watch the episode..but after reading all halla bul my expectations r also low with feeding sceneLOL
shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 5900

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
LU?Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek Boond Ishq -Help Desk-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: .Farzi.   Replies: 321   Views: 32730

.Farzi. 321 32730 02 January 2015 at 3:01am by ..oishu..
Ek Boond Ishq Picture Gallery [NO COMMENTS]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 337   Views: 133036

.Tanya. 337 133036 14 November 2014 at 7:22am by ekboondishq
Ek Boond Ishq - Member's Introduction Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: .Farzi.   Replies: 87   Views: 11549

.Farzi. 87 11549 28 May 2014 at 11:39pm by its-alexandrite
~Ek Boond Ishq Banner Contest~ *EXTENDED to 14th Jan*

2

Author: .Farzi.   Replies: 13   Views: 2583

.Farzi. 13 2583 04 January 2014 at 8:59am by Badtameez_Dil
Where is the ISHQ in Eik Boond Ishq ?

2 3 4

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 24   Views: 5852

LamheChurake 24 5852 09 October 2013 at 6:07am by rikisdada

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Boond Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index