Reasons to call SurYa back

Poll

Why should BHABHO call SurYa back?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So far we have not seen any clue if SurYa would get a call back...Bhabho and Suraj are standing their ground...SurYa seem to miss RP more than Bhabho missing them...we are seeing how bad a home maker Sandy is...and suddenly we are seeing Emily with bulging tummy...
What do you think will be the reason of comeback?. 13 days are left if we go by DABH calendar...

Please write why you chose what you chose😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I did not vote as it could be either of the options Meena BS revelation or Emily pregnancy complications. I am not great in predicting so I could be wrong. I wanted Bhabo to realize and repent but that does not seem to be happening as of now. The Bhabo repentance track has been converted to Sandhya kare sau galtiyan track...The impact of Bhabo's realization would have been far greater if they had shown LC revelation immediately after Suraj moved out. Now since things have cooled down, I am not too sure she will feel guilty after seeing the disaster Sandhya has turned out to be. That will definitely give Bhabo the high that she was right all along and LC was done for a right cause. After all ends justify the means will be the argument she will take to appease her guilt conscience. That will to my mind not motivate her to call them back.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I haven't voted because I can't choose. I think the whole point of this track will be to show the strength of family ties. The premise of the show seems to be that if ever Sandy becomes a police officer, it will be while still being Beendni#1. B#1 both in the family hierarchy, as well as B#1 in Bhabo's heart. The heart part may never be openly admitted, but there have been enough clues from Bhabo, so I know it's a fact. 
There's an underlying theme, a foundation that doesn't let SurYa progress in their goal at the expense of Bhabo's humiliation. In a past thread ...maybe the Practicalities thread? I made a comment that now this separation will make Sandy realise that life without Bhabo and even Meena will be a bit hard for her when it coms to day to day living. Seems to me that they want to show that the whole family has their own contributions to make and while Sandy is their high profile trouble shooter, she has gotten used to relying on them too. Ya she'll be Sandhya IPS one day, but the Rathis have a part to play, albeit a reluctant, grudging one.  She needs them just like they need her.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nicely put Anusha. Yes they are leading the track with that message in mind. It is very obvious that they have deliberately avoided Suraj confronting Bhabo in the LC issue to avoid the viewers from seeing Bhabo's humiliation. However how far the family will support or pull down Sandhya in the IPS journey that is to be seen. Except Bhabasa perhaps nobody has supported Sandhya openly and on the contrary have deliberately laid thorns in her path. There has never been a single instance in which Mohit, Meena or Vikram have been openly supportive of their Bhabi. Yes living in RP definitely assures you two square decently cooked meals but other then that no support has been seen till now. If it happens in future can't say. If you see the other side of the picture Sandhya has definitely done a lot for them. In fact even saved their lives...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All of the above...

Well said AJ and Umaji...yes they are showing the strength of joint family...just one question, let's say if suraj knows that bhabo calling them back only because she doesn't want her son suffer, will he return? Coz I thought this so called separation is to make bhabo give green signal to the IPS dream...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i desperately want bhabho to know the truth behind LC
jhema thumbnail
I want Bhabho to know the truth behind Suraj leaving house.
Only this will be a sensible reason for calling them back.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
from the maha episode it looks like Bhabho will be frustrated due to Sandy's poor "DOMESTIC ENGINEERING" skills...and Sandy is deliberately trying to portray herself that way...The tag line of maha episode says WILL SANDY"S CLUMSINESS IN HOUSEHOLD WORKS MELT BHABHO AND CALL THEM BACK???
If Bhabho calls them back just because Sandy is clumsy and bad home maker due to which Suraj is suffering and RP's izzat is going down the drain in Hanuman Gali then IT WILL BE THE HEIGHT OF CV's stupidity...

SurYa moved out so that Bhabho can ponder on her actions, realize how low her morals have gone, and rectify those to accept Sandy and her dreams...but CV's are giving hints that the whole separation was a BAD JOKE which fell on their face only...
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wish there was an other option.
1. Suraj should not come back
2. money problem for bhabo. 😆
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well, bhabho already knows why they left .. i dont want meena in jail. i dont give a damn about emily. sooraj can take care of himself. 
dunno what to vote.