APPZART #1 [CLOSED] RR/BI/EMA/Aashlok/SI/JM *Pg147 *24/03 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG.. Those are gorgeous gal! ❤️ Thank U so much sweetheart. 🤗
Appyz! Congrats! 🤗
Originally posted by jyoti06

Appy thanks again for the stunning Buddha logos 🤗..wonderful creativity 👏👏 .. can u add the picture gallery too 😳 

you are welcome jyoti... glad that you liked them 😳 and i forgot to add the PG 🤔 now added 

Originally posted by -Deepali-

Congrats Appy for your New  Shop🤗
wow all Tags are awesome and beautiful specialy DT Tags with beautiful color and fonts
Gonna make some request to you😛😆😆

Thanks deepali for taking out time and visiting my shop... i will be waiting for your tags 😳

Originally posted by ..Naina..

Congrats on the shop! They all look absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the PM :)

thanks naina for commenting and visiting 😊

Originally posted by -Alina.

OMG.. Those are gorgeous gal! ❤️ Thank U so much sweetheart. 🤗

anything for you baby

Originally posted by Amor.

@appy
its so beautiful n thnx for opening one for the tags 
keep it up 

Khushi 🤗

Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

I'm PMing you a request, yo! It's for someones birthday. 

replied back saara.. if possible give them to me now... as i would be busy in oct due to durga puja.. 😊

Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx

Very pretty tags, Appy. I love the CC ones <3 

thanks Zoah 😳
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

you are welcome jyoti... glad that you liked them 😳 and i forgot to add the PG 🤔 now added 

Thankss once again for adding it 🤗
@APPY
M USING IT

hope u won't mind
u can check Rajat's AT in JA forum :)

For Simmy

For -Amanat-

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
@khushi with pleasure 😳
@viz thanks buddy for visiting 🤗

@Jyoti you are always welcome 😃
oh. my. god.

this is SO amazing damnit!! xD

i dint know you could make these so well!!!! You have GOTTO teach me!! 😎
@niz just learnt them few days back on my own seeing nabila's work... so 80% credit to her and 20% for me.. 😆
sure will teach you... i am preparing tuts will get back to you once done
T U T O R I A L
For Glitter Animated Text/Gradient - Blinkies

Open PS

Create Art board of your desired size

Change the background colour close to IF background H=47, S=0, B=96 has best effect
Type anything

Then on the right side there will be a layer box. holding ctrl double click on the layer box.

Layer Style box will open. On the left you will see effects like drop shadow, inner glow etc. go down and check stroke. after checking click on it. Detailed information about stroke will open in a new window.

Go to fill type and select pattern. Now here you have to adjust the density bar which will be located below. With eye estimation select a patter and check which one suits you. you have to check this on your own and try to experiment and see.

One it is done go back to art work. in the layer box just copy your text layer and paste it as it is. You can do it by dragging the layer down and leaving it on the copy button (a small copy icon will be present below beside the trash)

One you get a duplicate layer of your first one. click on the stroke layer once again which will be located below your layer. now you need to change the density once again. make sure it if different than your first one.

Once done go to windows column which will be located on the tool bar above. from there choose animation.

A box will open below. Now go to right side below corner and select "convert to frame animation". Once that is done you will see your art work on the animation slides. Keep that open.

Go to your regular layer box and hide one layer out of two similar layers and let the other layer remain open. 

Now create another slide in the animation bar just how you create layer normally. One done select the new slide. 

Go to your layer box once again and then time hide the current layer and unhide the hidden layer.

One that is done just click on each slide several times alternatively to check if you can see the glittery effect.

Once that is done select both the slides together and change the time which will normally reflect 0.00... change it to 0.02 (nornally done)

then just below your animation slides you will find a tab which says "Once" change it to forever.

you are done.

then go to file and then click on "save for web and device" do not forget to save a psd as well in case you want to change it later.

Thats it.

HOW TO ADD GRADIENT

Open PS

Create Art board of your desired size

Change the background colour close to IF backgorund H=47, S=0, B=96 has best effect

Type anything you want to.

Go to layer box and click once on the layer box where you will be able to see the preview of the text. click on that no where else on the layer. if you click it correctly then you will see you text get selected. 

create another layer and then go to gradient box which is there with the paint bucket tab on the left. click and hold on for a while to get the gradient tab in the drop down. Select it.

you will be right below your tool bar above there will be a gradient box "black and white" just click on it to open. in the new window your gradient option will come. Click on the tiny little boxes to change colors.

Once done come just click and drag on the art work from left to right.

Let the selection be there

Open a new layer and this time drag it left to right.

Once done the rest process will be same as how i have mentioned about the glitter border. only difference will be you will already have two layers with you so you dont need to copy the layers. just press alt and click on effects and drag it to copy only the effects on the other layer.

P.S If you are stuck somewhere PM me. Thanks and I hope this tut helps.
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago