Page 2 Page 150

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my first shop on FORUM TAGS.

I cannot move forward before thanking few people without whom I wouldn't have opened this shop.

Nabila [18shabbo] : This shop and all my comming Forum Tags Shop will be dedicated to you. I am ever thankful to you for being my sole inspiration in this... I am thankful to god that i happen to know her. She is one of the super talented woman.]

Aanchal [SilentPromises] : For your valuable suggestions to make every creation better and answering my stupid questions patiently.

Zoah , Alina , Lipsaa : For your regular comments on this thread. Girl you three always keep me motivated.

The DTs : For believing in me and giving me opportunities to decorate their respective forums.

Before entering in the shop few things which needs to be kept in your mind

- Everything displayed here can be used.
- Please do not remove my copyright from the creations.
- If you have any issue with any of my creation please pm me before complaining it to the DTs. I would really appreciate that.
-Do not chat unnecessarily in the thread to avoid thread closure.
- Please do not request siggies for your dabbas.

Details about how and what to request

What I can do?

- Non-animated forum tags.
- Animated or Gif forum tags with still pictures of the show.

I take Request.

- Single or set of forum tags.
- Personalized forum tags.
- You can choose from my creations and ask me to change colour combination.
- Provide HD quality pictures of the show only.
- 7 to 10 workings days needed to complete a set.
- 48 hours to complete single tag.

[Priorities will be given to Forum related tags.]

Where to send you request?

PM me your request @ appy_indy-KD or you can simply post here.

Shop Status

[O , OPN : Open]
[C , Clsd : Closed]

My Copyright Names

Appyz
Appyzcreation
AppzArt

Please hit the LIKE button if you like my creations. Your Suggestions are welcome.
All my works are copyrighted.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 23 March 2014 at 1:58pm

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09juju710princesscutty38kklgirlAfflicteDshalinikanagupran28671_Devaki_Applefizmeghnakundu-Preetz--Deepali-.SmokeySilence.Reshma.Amor.Asherkibiwi-FrozenRain-PrincessNkalyani_shiva-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabadangel_prachiSush94CherryWildStupendousAnGeLKaran_TaaReybeauty14tparvaizaks555dattamaitryjessjazzMaghinallscoolpd93Honey-FLABmahrusweetyPayaashkatjtheezy-lovely-Deepzz-..Naina..devashree_hAngel-Jot.saher_90-RD-starry.phoenix-Misek-BubblyRchristiandior.WingsOfHeartChoco.Butter_Ashy_Aurna_STTitaliya1234xbeyondwordsx--RAINA--arnaushisutapasarbabhommuskaansobtisuji5....Asya....SwishCrawleypriyanka1998sikhni_Prasaigowri1712star_fan1debaleena_tunaisharon33honey-sweetyblush.-JujuKshayranahui.Sars.-Naresh-ViamuniquestyleAyeshaC4Sid..Tangled..-misty--love-JyotimenaFantasia_junkiejyoti06.Mandy.minuu-Preeti-ApoorvaFan18shabboummesulaimandrunkiiebabePremeer_DiwaniHearts.FlowersHashiBoo-BlueEyes-NazimKiDewaniSanDhirholic.-Rashi-..dreamygatz..BerryBlush07somergasm.-Alina.siva2901-De.De-Siddhi_lipshaajeb1CrazzyBusysankalp_praptiDUGGUliciousshibz..Gunjan..pinkpearl5GredandForgepikiiichuuMamiaRehmanPreet.KcCrazyBoy-.Hd.-supreet_dmgNaz_nisarARS24summaiyasayeddeboleena.manna-Candz--MitwaIshqPe-AALUSLOLWAAngelic.x.Chaos_saumya_GuruvishvaAcidic_SanSukanya_Datta.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandi..Tahniat...Mohabbatein.TarantallegraAnjali_QH_DDEJ_FanFearless_Loverara_000-wintergreen--Ocean.eyes-Neelambari..Harshika4LifeMehwisMixcoTreeleelaa9.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPZART #1 [CLOSED] RR/BI/EMA/Aashlok/SI/JM *Pg147 *24/03" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

linha_26

[Common]

Flower-Pink 15/09/13
Flower-Colour 15/09/13
Non Blinky Tags 21/09/13

[Custom Made] 

Buddha 19/09/13
Punar Vivaah - ENU 100th Episode and Qabool Hai 30/09

linha_26

Welcome Tags 25/09/13

[Custom Made] 

Random 16/09/13
DDBEDS MOTW & Pammi NL 20/09/13

Signatures/Avis

Tutorials

Gradient Text and Glitter Border Link 20/09/12

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 23 March 2014 at 1:59pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaanabluesobtipran28671kklgirlshalinikanaguAmor.-Preetz--Deepali--FrozenRain-PrincessN-Have.a.dream-mahrusweetykatjtheezy-lovelydattamaitryaks555angel_prachiCherryWildAngel-Jot...Naina..-Deepzz-devashree_hstarry.phoenix-RD-BubblyRchristiandior.-Misek-arnaushixbeyondwordsx--RAINA--Titaliya1234muskaansobtiWingsOfHeart-RKV-_Ashy_SwishCrawleyJyotimenahoney-sweetyshayranahui.sharon33Prasaisikhni_.Mandy.minuu..dreamygatz..BerryBlush07summaiyasayedNaz_nisarpikiiichuuPreet.KcMamiaRehmanpinkpearl5-MitwaIshqPe-..Gunjan..-Candz-AALUSLOLWAAcidic_SanAngelic.x.Chaossomergasm.-Alina.siva2901drunkiiebabePremeer_DiwanishibzlipshaaSiddhi_OliveWellingtonFearless_Lover-wintergreen-Colt.Pixy..Tahniat...Anisha.CrazyDollAnandi.Mohabbatein.leelaa9

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

-Edited-

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 21 March 2014 at 4:49am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

MehreenAlibluesobtishalinikanagu-Preetz--Deepali-Amor.-Have.a.dream-Payaashmahrusweetytheezy-lovelycoolpd93dattamaitryCherryWildangel_prachiAfrin_RaqBhiAngel-Jot.starry.phoenixBubblyR-RKV-_Ashy_xbeyondwordsxmuskaansobtisikhni_honey-sweetyshayranahui..Mandy.minuupinkpearl5MamiaRehmanPreet.KcAALUSLOLWA-MitwaIshqPe--Candz-Angelic.x.ChaosAcidic_Sansankalp_praptiSiddhi_-Alina.siva2901drunkiiebabeHearts.Flowers-wintergreen-CrazyDollAnandi..Tahniat....Sangu...Anisha.QH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Series Name: Flower-Pink

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 16 September 2013 at 9:02am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09AahaanabluesobtishalinikanaguAmor.-Deepali--Preetz-PrincessN-Have.a.dream-coolpd93mahrusweetyPayaashtheezy-lovelyaks555dattamaitryAngel-Jot.-Deepzz-..Naina..starry.phoenixsaher_90-RD-BubblyRchristiandior.hinz-RKV-_Ashy_xbeyondwordsxSwishCrawleymuskaansobtishayranahui.honey-sweetysruthick-JujuKhira_arniesikhni_debaleena_tunaiangeldream14Sars...Tangled..jyoti06.Mandy.minuuApoorvaFan18shabbodrunkiiebabeHearts.Flowers-Alina.siva2901lipshaaSiddhi_..dreamygatz..Naz_nisarpinkpearl5MamiaRehman-Candz-AALUSLOLWAAcidic_SanAngelic.x.Chaos..Tahniat..CrazyDollAnandi.Anisha..Mohabbatein.QH_DDEJ_Fan-wintergreen-leelaa9

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Series Name: Flower-Blue

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanagu-Preetz-Amor.-Deepali-angel_prachitheezy-lovelyAngel-Jot.saher_90starry.phoenix-RD-_Ashy_-RKV-xbeyondwordsxSwishCrawleymuskaansobtiAALUSLOLWAAngelic.x.ChaosAcidic_SanMamiaRehmanpinkpearl5Preet.Kcsiva2901..dreamygatz..drunkiiebabeHearts.Flowers-Alina.Siddhi_OliveWellington-wintergreen-..Tahniat..CrazyDollAnandi.Anisha.leelaa9

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Random Tags

[customized]
[customized]

[customized]

[customized]

[customized]

[do not use this tag it was done on request]

[do not use this tag it was done on request]

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 18 September 2013 at 3:32am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaanabluesobtishalinikanagu-Preetz-Amor.-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.PrincessN-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabadangel_prachidattamaitryaks555theezy-lovelyPayaash..Naina..Angel-Jot.-Deepzz-starry.phoenixchristiandior.saher_90-RD-BubblyR-RKV-xbeyondwordsx_Ashy_SwishCrawleymuskaansobtihoney-sweety-JujuKshayranahui.Sars.sruthickdebaleena_tunaiangeldream14.Mandy.ApoorvaFandrunkiiebabeHearts.Flowers..dreamygatz..-Alina.siva2901Naz_nisarPreet.KcMamiaRehmanSiddhi_DUGGUliciouspinkpearl5AALUSLOLWAAcidic_SanAngelic.x.Chaos..Tahniat..CrazyDollAnandiQH_DDEJ_FanOliveWellington.Mohabbatein.-wintergreen-leelaa9

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Series Name: Flower-Colours

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 16 September 2013 at 9:03am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaanaprincesscutty38bluesobtishalinikanagu-Preetz-Amor.-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.-Have.a.dream-PrincessNtheezy-lovelycoolpd93Payaashaks555dattamaitryangel_prachi-Deepzz-Angel-Jot...Naina..devashree_h-RD-hinzstarry.phoenixchristiandior.BubblyR-Misek-xbeyondwordsx_Ashy_muskaansobtishayranahui.-JujuKhoney-sweetySars.sruthickdebaleena_tunaijyoti06.Mandy.ApoorvaFanHearts.Flowerssiva290118shabbo-Alina...dreamygatz..Naz_nisarpinkpearl5MamiaRehmanSiddhi_lipshaadrunkiiebabeDUGGUliciousAcidic_SanColt.PixyCrazyDollAnandi..Tahniat..QH_DDEJ_Fan.Mohabbatein.-wintergreen-leelaa9

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Congrats for the Shop Appy! Hug May you have many many more Cool and I hope 'm free to request anytime. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-angel_prachiDaisyHoneytheezy-lovelyipkknd_hazelxbeyondwordsxsankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top